Shattered Horizon

2»

Comments

• Naw, the people got stranded when the moon blew up. They're basically rival mining corporations I think. Now because they can't get back to earth, they decided to just kill each other instead. That is the back story.

I haven't played in a while because I've been too distracted by League of Legends.
  • Eehk: what's your username on LoL? I've not run into you on matchmaking yet!
  • Naw, the people got stranded when the moon blew up. They're basically rival mining corporations I think. Now because they can't get back to earth, they decided to just kill each other instead. That is the back story.

I haven't played in a while because I've been too distracted by League of Legends.

acctually youre half right, they battle for control of cruicial facilitys that provide food and water, and therefore survival, there are two factions as usual though... and no one seems to have thought it a good idea to just become friends?? =(

and...
    Who says people in the game live on the earth?

OMG ALIENS!
  • Eehk: what's your username on LoL? I've not run into you on matchmaking yet!
    Eehk

:p

You can add me to friends if you want, I'm on fairly often on weekdays.

(Speaking of video games, lots of great deals on Steam. I bought this dumb game called Mad Balls for 2 bucks today (which is actually very fun) as well as KOTOR for another 2 bucks. Today only, but there's a bunch of more awesome one-day deals coming up all weekend.)
  • and no one seems to have thought it a good idea to just become friends?? =(

Where would the profit be then? A shooter with no enemy shoot, pfft.

Also, it is in Human nature to fight when things go wrong. "What's your situation? Over. Uhhh..SNAFU, the moon blew up and we're killing each other up here! AGHH!" The facilities may only be able to support one colony too.
  • "What your situation? Over. Uhhh..SNAFU, the moon blew up and we're killing each other up here! AGHH!"
    lol dx
  • lol dx

SNAFU - "Situation Normal, all f***ed up."

For those who may not know.
  • I always knew it meant something along those lines, but never really know what it actually stood for... Good to know. I will probably forget.
  • Good to know. I will probably forget.

Eh..
  • Eh..
    Just saying I'm probably going to forget what it stands for.
  • wtfmanholyshitniggeroutyobustacapinyoassandsuckdicksfuckpussysandeatshitanddiemantotallyfreakoutdudefuckingbitchcocksuckermotherfucker!
    From xfire :eek:
  • So, not only me then.
    Sorry for this stupid and overall unnecessary comment