2012 - What would you do?

Lets say 2012 was real, and we're all doomed to die in two years. What would you do with the rest of your life? Would you go nuts and go to parties every day? Would you go on a GTA style killing spree? Or would you try to help other people?

I would probably do a little bit of everything. Discuss what you would do.

Comments

• Become a military dictator, take over everything, and then force the world to build space craft for us to survive in.
  • Nuke the world
  • I'd sail the darkness of the cosmos with this planet as my vessel.
    Then one day we'll find a new planet and on its soil create a shining future.
  • Id fuck.
  • Id fuck your mom.
    XD
  • I dunno, we already had an earthquake so, I'd rather not think about worse things than that.

What would you do if you experienced an 8.8 earthquake in the middle of the night while on a 12th floor?

I'm glad I don't live in Concepcion though, south from here.

Those poor chaps don't even have water yet, and they've gone so mad that the army had to go there and impose a curfew among other things.

Jesus fucking christ man, things are surely going to hell, but I'm telling ya, from my chilean perspective.

2010 is going to be a good year.

Dunno about 2012 though.
    • Imagen0108.jpg
  • Previous mother-nature PMSing caused Hurricanes.
    This time it's Earthquakes.
    I'm betting the next ones will be Volcanoes.
  • The so called "End of the world" is a day after my birthday. AWESOME COINCIDENCE!
    I would do is see Chuck Norris then give him a high five.
    And there's something about butt secks too.
  • I would try and party as much as possible till around the last couple months where I would probably go insane.

I have also always want to rob a bank haha.
  • Become a military dictator, take over everything, and then force the world to build space craft for us to survive in.
    /thread
  • I call Chuck Norris to save me!!!
  • I'd throw off the cutural chains of oppression and organise an end of the world hedonism party. Everyone will be on drugs and doing whatever they've always wanted to do but been too scared of expressing.
  • Actually, I would probably get married to spin... And then not play meltdown with him.
  • I'd so be the man in our relationship :P
  • Actually, I would probably get married to spin
    I THOUGHT WE HAD SOMETHING. :(
  • Previous mother-nature PMSing caused Hurricanes.
    This time it's Earthquakes.
    I'm betting the next ones will be Volcanoes.

Do you mean Yellowstone?
  • The world probably wont end in 2012. I'm going on holiday that year (sometime).
  • I'm going to go find my nearest evangelical church and laugh at their mortified faces when they realise that the rapture isn't happening any time soon in this existence.
  • (UltraComment)

2012: What would you do?
    Nuke the world

I find that very ironic.

Ironically enough, YOU would of been the cause of the world ending in 2012.

Wouldn't it be ironic if the world ended in 2012 because of the over-exaggeration and panicking of people over an event that was never originally actually going to happen?

Sometimes the actions we take to prevent, avoid or change the events of the future, or the actions we take because of what we believe will happen in the future, ultimately may cause the very event we try to prevent.

2012?: Even if the events of 2012 were to occur, the world wouldn't technically be ending, it may change dramatically, yes... -but it will not end.... -...At least not for some of us.... -...unless of course it meant the entire Earth disintegrating. (-Unlikely....)

PS: 2012 is bullsheep, everyone knows 2014 is where it's at. -A lot of disasters are likely to happen in the next 10 years, but 2012 is no worse than 2013, or 2010 for that matter.

-And who says 2012 is going to happen all at once?

PS:PS: We don't have to reach 2012 for some crazy shi' to happen, just ask Chile.
    bullsheep
    Haha.
  • "just ask Chile"?

Hey Deflun, you ok?
  • Earthquakes happen. Lets not get all Glen Beck on this shit.
  • Yeah, sorta.
    But there are no earthquakes in ol' britain, or are there?

My earth quaked a lot.
  • Occasionally we have them but we are right on the middle a plate so we're thousands of miles away from a fault line.
  • In 2015, we're gonna have hoverboards! :D
    And flying cars and shit.
  • I will turn 15.
  • Do you mean Yellowstone?

lol, don't you love the fact that most of our country could be annihilated by that super volcano if it erupts.

btw, you should watch 10.5, and 10.5 Apocalypse, those events seem more likely than Yellowstone erupting.
  • Leave Sixth form, get a job or go to university.
    Turn 18.
  • (UltraComment)

2012: What would you do?

I find that very ironic.

Ironically enough, YOU would of been the cause of the world ending in 2012.

Wouldn't it be ironic if the world ended in 2012 because of the over-exaggeration and panicking of people over an event that was never originally actually going to happen?

Sometimes the actions we take to prevent, avoid or change the events of the future, or the actions we take because of what we believe will happen in the future, ultimately may cause the very event we try to prevent.

2012?: Even if the events of 2012 were to occur, the world wouldn't technically be ending, it may change dramatically, yes... -but it will not end.... -...At least not for some of us.... -...unless of course it meant the entire Earth disintegrating. (-Unlikely....)

PS: 2012 is bullsheep, everyone knows 2014 is where it's at. -A lot of disasters are likely to happen in the next 10 years, but 2012 is no worse than 2013, or 2010 for that matter.

-And who says 2012 is going to happen all at once?

PS:PS: We don't have to reach 2012 for some crazy shi' to happen, just ask Chile.

Haha.

Hardly relates to what I asked. Obvious troll is obvious.

0/10