2012 - What would you do?

2»

Comments

• What I would do on 2012 is put on some badass armor and go on a top of a mountain then shoot in the air with a machine gun scream, when it runs out, get a revolver then shoot the hell out of it, after I go through all of them, I'd run in disneyLand, go ape shit, then run around in circles till I pass out.
  • What I would do on 2012 is put on some badass armor and go on a top of a mountain then shoot in the air with a machine gun scream, when it runs out, get a revolver then shoot the hell out of it, after I go through all of them, I'd run in disneyLand, go ape shit, then run around in circles till I pass out.

someone thinking you were an Al-Quaeda(Spelling) or Jihad Terrorist would shoot you first when you start shooting a machine gun in the air and scream at the same time, it would either be that individual.... or the FBI.
  • someone thinking you were an Al-Quaeda(Spelling) or Jihad Terrorist would shoot you first when you start shooting a machine gun in the air and scream at the same time, it would either be that individual.... or the FBI.
    But I iz wearing armors. So I win.
    C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER
  • (UltraComment)

2012: What would you do?

I find that very ironic.

Ironically enough, YOU would of been the cause of the world ending in 2012.

Wouldn't it be ironic if the world ended in 2012 because of the over-exaggeration and panicking of people over an event that was never originally actually going to happen?

A self-fulfilling prophecy. Where have i heard that before? Montheisticreligionwut?
    someone thinking you were an Al-Quaeda(Spelling) or Jihad Terrorist would shoot you first when you start shooting a machine gun in the air and scream at the same time, it would either be that individual.... or the FBI.

That depends if the machine gun is a Kalashnikov. If it is, then you're a terrorist, if it's a m16 or other, you're a crazed southern militia member.
  • I will turn 15.
    You're joking, right?
  • Not really.
  • On 2012, I'll probably swing by Rysterf's place. Maybe...
    He could be Chris Hansen.
  • When its 2012, I will go to Deflun for some Tequila. :D
  • And I shall join you. And we shall get you Demon-Stoned. And it will be awesome.
  • And I shall join you. And we shall get you Demon-Stoned. And it will be awesome.

We're making that chump smoke a bucket of skunk and see how good he can troll after that, chances are he won't even be able to spell his own name.
  • We're making that chump smoke a bucket of skunk and see how good he can troll after that, chances are he won't even be able to spell his own name.
    Can I watch? :wave:
  • We're making that chump smoke a bucket of skunk
    :wave:

Im a chump? You get high on lettuce.
    lettuce3.jpg
  • If 2012 is real I would probally sit atop a high mountain and watch the world being destroyed.
    But I am probally just gonna be either partying or sleeping.