Abusive Admin

Comments

• The fact that he doesn't have admin on every server, and that not all servers support that.
  • Wow this thread has gone on forever, it went from Master being abusive, which in fact he is he freaking just kicked me for the stupidest reason, to WoW to something about food to Naosyth being abusive, wow you guys crack me up. I dont even know why i posted this
  • I kicked you because you pissed me off and, to me, in my view, you were mocking me, putting up an attitude.

Doing that towards me = Warn, and if continues, = kick.

Nuff said.
  • This thread should get deleted lol
  • I didnt continue it, i just said ''I was happy until you came'', and you said something and kicked me. You could have at least warned me again or told me to stop or something, but you just had to kick me, but w/e ill just try to forget all of this
  • It all depends on the mood of the admin. If you harass an admin who's had a bad day... well... things probably won't go in a good direction. Humor, in most cases, doesn't really help that much, either.

He said he warned you and you said he didn't. I can't pick a side there because I wasn't there (same should go for DragonStalker :p). I've been in multiple servers where an admin would've kicked you if you said that, though. It falls under the category of dis-respect.

--- OFF-TOPIC ---
    Want to hook up with Linker and I in starcraft, master-chief-? We're both pretty bad, so, you can own us for a bit (that is, if you're good). Or, we can play a bit of UMS.
  • -- OFF-TOPIC --

Yeah, next weekend though, I don't get my broodwar disc back until thursday, (It's at my friends house).
    By the way, you guys got broodwar right? :p
  • same should go for DragonStalker
    What you mean by that?
  • --OFF TOPIC--
    I used to have that, dang modern society
  • -- OFF-TOPIC --

Yeah, next weekend though, I don't get my broodwar disc back until thursday, (It's at my friends house).
    By the way, you guys got broodwar right? :p
    Yeah, we have Broodwar. You like UMS or CompStomp?
  • you know, we might as well be off topic, the topic in question got resolved, or deleted, whatever
  • Yeah, we have Broodwar. You like UMS or CompStomp?

UMS, haven't played that since like 2006.
  • We all suck pretty bad (which Linker demonstrated when he tried to backstab me :p), so you don't have to worry too much. ;)
  • we all suck pretty bad
    LOL
  • ¡Hola amigo del cabrito!
    ¡Veo que usted ha sido malo!
    ¡Le falto todo mucho!
    ¡Esperanzadamente estaré detrás pronto!
    ¡Véale amigos más últimos!

Translate this on Microsoft Word amigos!
  • LIES, was up.

(English next time)
  • WAS UP? Wha?
  • what is up?
    he hasn't been on lately
  • Translate this on Microsoft Word amigos!
    Learn Spanish (you too, zaxx). >:P
  • Screw Spanish.

Spanish < Russian
  • Pig Latin FTW!
  • speak GERMAN! (toughest language on earth)

or... Old Scandinavian (Fucking VIKINGS)...
    nothing says "Fuck you China" like "Knulla du Kina"

(China/Japan pisses me off, Korea's good though :))
  • I used to learn german.

Gernan > Spanish > French
  • Lol, damn mexicans.

Spanish is for fags who can;t learn a manly language

Germanic peoples = godly
  • Chief kicked me because he was kick-/banhappy "'cause he had a bad day" -_-
    A good admin doesn't kick/ban people because he's "moody of personal issues outside the game".
    So I claim Chief unsuitable of being admin.
  • Were you doing something irrational?
  • That depends... what do you consider irrational?
    The only thing I did was a few ECM sounds... but really nothing serious. It was all quit in The Construct server so I wanted to liven it up a little!
  • You have a tendacy to "over-do" it sometimes, though.
    It was all quit in The Construct server so I wanted to liven it up a little!
    ... Not a good idea.