Abusive Admin

12346»

Comments

• If Chief wants silence, then I suggest he goes to a library, instead of hanging out on Tribes2 and forcing everyone to be quit... making it all boring...

You have a tendacy to "over-do" it sometimes, though.
    Well, yeah... sometimes...
    But I didn't overdo anything this time :rolleyes:
  • While I do not agree with him bringing a bad mood to tribes 2, it's extremely hard to keep it out. It's always best to avoid a bummed out/drunk admin and head to another server until the coast is clear. I thought you like {NOS} Clockworks anyways.
  • Where I live, 30-50% of the population is Mexican. ( Not me )
    and 10% of the population are illegal immigrants. :)
  • Well that is completely random... Nice job staying on topic...
  • I thought you like {NOS} Clockworks anyways.
    Indeed, I do. :)
    But it wasn't online. :(
  • Warlord is a Scrub.

Ok, heres my policies as a SA on this server.

Policies:

-My Kick and Ban Policy
    -Piece Management
    -Dealing with Admins

Kicking Policy
    I kick without warning for spamming. And if you built something before you spam, it will be deleted with remove orphaned.

Otherwise, I only kick if you've been repedatly been warned by an admin/SA, or been accused by multiple people for doing the same disruptive thing, and it has been proven.

I Warn first, kick second on any of the following infractions: Chat Spam, Voice chat spam, Verbal harassment, racial insults, disruptive behavior, unwantedly building on another players structure, Un-wanted player vs player combat (i.e. Vehicle fire/ramming players). Unwanted entering of other players buildings (Except Admins, SA's...We have the right to enter anyones structure if they suspect spam or such. But respect of the owners building is required. If there is nothing, and he wants you out, then leave)

I have never banned on that server, but the only way I'd ban is if they were kicked, and come back and cause the same problems as they were kicked for.

Piece Managment Policy

If there is 8-10 people in the server, and your piece count is over 300, and I ask you to reduce or remove, please do so. I dont like having to resort to deleting someones building because they refuse to do so. If the pop of the server is low, (4-6 ppl) and 2-3 arent really building, then go ahead and make the 300 piece buildings. Im fair and scale your piece limit to the players on the server. But you all have to remember that this is a public server, not your personal building space. I have to make sure everyone gets as close to equal piece count in building till piece limit.

The only person that can build as much as he wants regardless of the players is Krash, and anyone he says that can. It is his server.

Admin Discipline Policy

In the rare event where I have to take action on a Admin, I will investigate the claim someone makes on him, and if proven to be disruptive/harassing I will take necessary actions. If I witness the incident, I will counsel him/her on it. If they refuse to act responsible, I will offically warn them. If they continue to be disruptive, I will kick. Period.

This goes for anyone, more so for admins as they are held to a higher standard than players. I warn once, then kick. Admins included.

Hence the incident when I told master he would follow if he kicked him. There was no reason other than Master being emo to kicking him, so I gave him the option, he then kicked the player, and left before I could kick him. Which is fine, he knew he was leaving when he kicked the player. I dont care by what means.

So basically, I dont mind voice packs, or building weird things, etc. I dont carry personal problems to the game. (If I was pissed off that much, I wouldn't be playing T2). So as long as your being respectful to other players, and not spamming/being disruptive/harassing other players (via vehicles, deployables, repediatly entering w/o permission etc) I wont ever give you any problems.