Accm 1.21

I'm not even gonna write an introduction. Go download and play already! :)

There's a change log. Lots of critical bugs were fixed including a few security exploits and UE causing things (sentinels are more stable).

Comments

• Oh, and the digger pack doesn't want to be precise sometimes. It'll drive you nuts if you let it, so don't. I'm working on it as best I can, however, I think I'm reaching my limit until I can think of something.
  • ZOMG, now i gotta redo my voicepak AGAIN....but at least we got a new loada crap to tinker with!
  • Someone try out all the new admin password stuff.
  • -_- its very hard to use and i cant find the sentinels....1/5
  • The sentinels were hidden for a reason. They still don't work yet, therefore, only people who can understand script can find them.
  • I found them! *beats them with a bat and breaks them so Alviss has to redo the AI again*

Oops? Uhh... EOLK DID IT!
    *Hides behind Zaxxman pointing at Eolk*
  • Alviss was gonna redo the AI anyways. He says he doesn't like me modifying his stuff. :(

But that's what modding is ABOUT!
  • He said you "bashed it"

So I bashed it even more with a bat! :D
  • I hardly even touched it! He's gets so annoying sometimes. ;)
  • You didnt touch it....you nuked it!
  • I'mma stab you Eolk. Watch your ass (thats where the knife is gunna end up)

Anyway, you can just do it yourself i'm busy. :p (hows that for annoying?)
  • The sentinels were hidden for a reason. They still don't work yet, therefore, only people who can understand script can find them.

Lol, like me. I think.

Edit:

Here, this is the function to be used:
    FootNotes:
    1 = ConstructionTool, MergeTool, NerfGun, NerfBallLauncher, SuperChaingun, RPChaingun, LSMG, snipergun, Bazooka, nukeme, SPistol, Pistol, flamer, AALauncher, melee, SOmelee, KriegRifle, Shotgun, RShotgun, LMissileLauncher, or PBC.

CreateSentinel(Position (Example: 0 0 0), 1);

Note: ConstructionTool, MergeTool, NerfFun, and NerfBallLauncher are useless. SuperChaingun isn't such a good idea.
  • I removed the nukeme, so why did you put it there, fool?!
  • Nukeme isn't a tracer projectile...
  • omg..im going bak to metallic, this is too confusing, even /sa cmds and /a cmds are too hard to use.
  • Are you stupid?
    Yes you are... Why did I ask that?
  • Well..../help doesnt work anymore
  • Eolk's fault
  • Exactly, so stop having a go at me fag
  • Lol, lipped.

/me high-fives Zaxx
  • /me is hit in the face

OWWW
  • EOLK SCREW YOU! Thx to you my tribes 2 got fucked up get lost!
  • Instead of blaming another coder perhaps you need to figure the fact that it was you who installed the mod in the first place. I will take a look at your sent. code when I have the time. Other than that I dont see any way I could help as of now.
  • I highly doubt ACCM messed up your computer. If you want, send me the version that supposedly "messed up" and I'll see what's wrong.
  • its 1.21 moron
  • It worked fine for me.
  • thats because you made it
  • I found it in Player.cs.
    I removed the nukeme, so why did you put it there, fool?!
  • It worked fine for Blnukem, too. It must be DragonStalker's incompetence that hinders him from the mod.

I refuse to let you post up 1.2.
  • My apologies Eolk, your mod didnt screw up my tribes 2, something else did but now it back to normal, i dont know what happened to it...
This discussion has been closed.