Suggestion Topic

Comments

• E-mail Sierra to reset the CD key. I forgot their address.
  • vivendi? where can i get the address? I totally wanna play online.
  • What error do you get when you try to login?
  • I still need to create an account. It wont let me do that cuz it says "cd key already in use" or something like that. But this is the only computer its installed on.
  • Contact Sierra Technical Support with the following:
    Please send an email to [email protected] and state the specific problem you are encountering with this account or cd-key.

Include in the message your Tribes 2 Cd-key number exactly as it is shown on the package, along with a picture or scanned image file ( .JPG or .BMP format only) of the cd with cd-key showing (to verify ownership of the CD key).
  • Their AI is still based on regular base AI, it has never been configured for ACCM or CCM because they are not needed since the mod is ment for online play. Maybe we should have specified this to new players on the freewebs site?

Suggestion :
    Modify it and make bots :D, PvBvZ = Deflun Happy.
  • Mazo agreed to let us have his dynamic graph code, so, I guess we'll see what happens.
  • Mazo agreed to let us have his dynamic graph code, so, I guess we'll see what happens.

Deflun is happy :D.
  • We'll call it the M-virus (naming it after Mazo, or, for RPs, malicious virus for people who don't want Mazo to be the "twisted scientist who decided to improve the enemy"). There'll be four totally new zombie types for the smarter zombies. We'll keep the standard virus, and call them "Z-virus" (zombie virus) zombies.
  • New kind, smarter zombies?
  • Now zombies will be as smart as theorem.
    Question, will these smart zombies be the Las Plagas :P?
  • Umm, just as an FYI, I can easily host a TS server and help others log on to it, and XFire I've found works well when wanting to chat instead of text.
  • make the smart zombies use guns :)
  • make the smart zombies use guns :)

I suggested that months ago, but I got lectured on how zombies can't be smart. :p

*cough* Eolk *cough*
  • I didn't lecture you. ;)
  • Well here's a few idea's. I'm sure you've played or heard of the map stranglehold if those were how tough the zombies were well... my friends that would be a truly kick ass mod.

P.S. Also some urban maps to fight zombies on would own.
  • Hmmm. And what about the "holstering" Of weapons? I know I've mentioned this to Blnukem, but i'm afraid it may have falled to the side.

The "holstering" will be the weapon showing up somewhere on the person's player image. I.e. for the pistol, when one is made, would hang on the right hip, pointed down when not selected. For the sniper rifle, diagonaly across the back, held in place by a strap. Ect, ect.

It would be neat for interaction, and one could tell at a glance the weapons his allies are eqipped with.

Oh, and what about different gernades? You have the Standard, and not much else. Why not a pure expolsion gernade and an actual frag instead of what seems to be a cheap combo of both?

I have a few rough ideas about maybe another class, and making the spec ops limited, but I don't know where I"ll go with that. =)
    That has been done And i dont know who made it...
  • Thalagyrt was the first person I saw to make it. Stingwraith later made something similar.
  • Nice idea CMD but what about a Energyweapon Net

like this Weapon STATNet
  • What?.. There aren't any energy weapons in ACCM/CCM except the PBC.
  • and dont forget that the PBC does have ammo limitation.
  • and dont forget that the PBC does have ammo limitation.

Mmm... Giant uber batteries. :heart:

Yum.
  • Well here's a few idea's. I'm sure you've played or heard of the map stranglehold if those were how tough the zombies were well... my friends that would be a truly kick ass mod.

P.S. Also some urban maps to fight zombies on would own.

Sorry for not replying, I just noticed your post. :lol: And I think that's a great idea. I'll start making some client side urban maps if you like. Give me some ideas and I'll see what I can do. :)
  • try making a real world city (or close a enough resemblance of one) that wouldd own but would probably be cs not ss, though ive no problem with it being cs if detail is such that you could enter every building and such
  • Rapiers.

I hate them.

Reasons being: Impossible to hit.

Make'em easier to hit or get rid of them or SOMETHING! D: They're terrible!
  • If you're gonna have Zone Troopers with Gauss cannons, you might as well make the jetpack usable by the commando class too. There's my two cents.
  • If you're gonna have Zone Troopers with Gauss cannons, you might as well make the jetpack usable by the commando class too. There's my two cents.

No. This is ACCM, not Base.
  • The main reason the Gauss gun is there is to give the officers a sort of higher power over the lowly grunts.

Or so I believe, I'm not a dev :v
  • The main reason the Gauss gun is there is to give the officers a sort of higher power over the lowly grunts.

Or so I believe, I'm not a dev :v

Yeah, basically. And it is going to be harder to rank up in ACCM 1.3.2, btw. :)
  • You don't typically need a special pack to use the jetpack in base. Besides, it's pretty much only good for crossing a longer distance faster and gives a light armor a chance to escape if surrounded. Plus you have to rank up to gain access to it anyways.

Also, I don't recall there being one,but if there already is, awesome. A weapon stripping option for forcefield would be handy for deterring enemies and make hostage gameplay plausible, but that'd mean ctrl+K would have to be disabled somehow.