Dont Leave Us Zaxxman!

Zaxxman, if you would suicide, think how many of us would miss you, seriously you have hold life ahead! You are one of my best friends ever and you also were my first friend on Tribes.Think about hotchick, what would she do if you would kill yourself.
AND HELL NO DONT DO ANYTHING STUPID! like cutting your hand off, it wont help..
:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Comments

• eeeeeemooooooo...
  • Yea Zaxxy, think of all the people you will leave behind, friends family, and me ='(
    plz don't commit suicide, we all want you here.... *wipes some tears away*
    but if you leave us, you won't see me happy ever again, not even from above >:'(
    think about it pleeeeeeaze, plz don't cut yourself anymore =(
  • eeeeeemooooooo
    Who is emo?
  • http://www.the-construct.net/forums/showpost.php?p=11861&postcount=58

There's my reply. I do not know you personally, therefore, I cannot feel much more sympathy. What you do with your life is your business, not mine, I guess.
  • You are one cold mother joker, Eolk... (Trying not to curse)

Zaxxman, committing suicide is a cowardly way out, not to mention you will be hurting others much much more than you would hurt yourself. As DragonStalker said, you have a whole life ahead of you, and all of your friends in T2 will miss you, such as Hotchik, myself and many others. Just because you are having a rough time now doesn't mean it'll be like that forever. Think about it. You can be enjoying life being around friends and family or be alone and lifeless. From what I hear... Being dead isn't much better than being depressed...

So think about it. Either suck it up and go through what ever it is you are dealing with and eventually get through it, or drive your family to massive depression and/or suicide and cause all of your friends pain.

That's it... Like Eolk, I do not know you, so I don't know how to argue with you on this. And if everyone saying you're going to kill yourself is a lie, well then... It's a cruel lie... I wish you the best of luck on making the right choice.
  • If you kill yourself, you'll be robbing yourself of a future, your family of a son/brother, t2 of a great guy, the world of a gentlemen who goes by Zaxxman.

Do the right thing buddy.
  • Why is he committing suicide in the first place? Anyone know?
  • He's depressed.
  • Joy. I'm with Eolk's post (have you tweakers even clicked the link? Good insight if you're thinking of crossing the line).
  • Decisions, Decisions...
    Well, if you noticed, i only went across the road this time, so its nothing too serious.
    When at school, ill give you the link of why you dont choose suicide, it chooses you.
  • When at school, ill give you the link of why you dont choose suicide, it chooses you.

No it doesn't... You choose it.
  • “Suicide is not chosen; it happens
    when pain exceeds
    resources for coping with pain.”
    Im about 90% complete, all i need is some equipment.
  • Dude don't suicide even though you're not my first friend(my first friend was Floid)but you're still my friend :D
  • Im about 90% complete, all i need is some equipment.
    ARE YOU FULLY DUMB!?! DID YOU EVEN READ THE POSTS!?
    I don't have anything else to say anymore...
    Get treatment you madman!
  • Suicide Myth
    People who attempt suicide are crazy.

Suicide Fact
    No, no, no. They are in pain, and probably have a chemical imbalance in their brain. Anyone could attempt suicide.
    I read the posts, loud and clear, its just that ive had to be lied to so many times.
    It will all be ok
    Dont worry about it
    And im always denied help, just because im me.
    Zaxxman, if you would suicide, think how many of us would miss you, seriously you have hold life ahead! You are one of my best friends ever and you also were my first friend on Tribes.Think about hotchick, what would she do if you would kill yourself.
    AND HELL NO DONT DO ANYTHING STUPID! like cutting your hand off, it wont help..
    :(:(:(:(:(:(:(
    That was very, very hard to read.
    eeeeeemooooooo...
    Even now people are giving me crap.

So i ask you, what is the point?
  • And im always denied help, just because im me.
    I will show this to you one more time. Make sure you grasp the meaning of what this paragraph means.
    Suicide will rob you of the opportunity to realize any meaning you will likely be enlightened by later on. It will severely grieve your friends and family. Life is a fair balance of trial and joy to ensure that the joy is more sweetly felt while the trial builds an ever stronger character in each one of us. Trial ensures maturation and growth; it enables separation from others' influences and enables us to change into the fully fledged persons we are meant to be. Always remember this when the chips are extremely down for you. Even authors of severely pessimistic books, such as the book "Ecclesiastes" in the Jewish Testament, rebuke suicide because they know that we learn from tribulation and become more open to greater wisdom, even if that greater wisdom also carries a burden of some sorrow. Always some darkness to make the light shine more brightly.
    Who knows? Your respite could be tomorrow, and you won't even know it. Then what will you do? You've crossed the line and you can't turn back.
    Suicide is not chosen; it happens
    when pain exceeds
    resources for coping with pain.”
    That's a load of bunk. Suicide is the ultimate choice of ending one's life now and avoiding all that comes in the future, or living and seeing what comes next. However, Suicide isn't always the wrong path. But, in this case, it probably is. There are people soooo much worse off than you are, Zaxxman, and they found their respite without suicide.

Just some food for thought. If you feel suiciding is necessary, then do it. Don't let us stop you.
  • Yeah yeah, permanant solution to temporary problems etc...
    if you feel suiciding is necessary, then do it
    All i need is some equipment
  • I've done all I can do here. Good luck.
  • I think 4 story's is more than enough.
  • I don't have anything else to say you, should is say now "good bye, Zaxxman"
  • Yes, goodbye.
  • My cousin committed suicide 5 years ago, he left behind a wife, an infant son, and a family which loved him. My aunt still weeps.

Zaxx, tell your mum, the worst thing ever is for you to do yourself in and she feels as if she never saw it coming. She'll hate herself for the rest of her days, like my aunt.
    You dont choose suicide, it chooses you.

Chorus of a weak coward.

The only immortality we humans can achieve, is in the memories of the people we've effected, and what we leave behind. By the manner of our death, we are remembered. Don't let yourself be remembered as a weak coward, or not at all.

See you on the nest side. (Valhalla if you have the prescience to hold a sword :P)
  • 1) i dont live with my mum, my parents split early in my life
    2) thats the point genious, my family dont care...nobody really does
    3) I hold a shotgun, its not the best, but it kills.
  • Well Good buy buddy *tears*
  • =''( i feel so lost.
  • Before you suicide try Antidepressants or Antipsychotic.
  • I read that the side effects can have a negative effect
  • That's means his depression can worsen...
    See you on the nest side. (Valhalla if you have the prescience to hold a sword :P)
    On an off-topic note: Did you really switch your religion to Norse?
This discussion has been closed.