Dont Leave Us Zaxxman!

2»

Comments

• Switch? That implies it wasn't always.

The negative side-effects of suicide is death. Some side-efffects are fine if they keep you alive.

Your mom/dad (FUCKIN US) will still be sad if you end yourself.
  • Your mom will still be sad if you end yourself.
    I doubt it, the clut (Profanity filter etc) Will probably be gargling down a bottle of wine to herself, while at the phone ringing her friends about last fridays party, then planning next weeks.
    Your dad will still be sad if you end yourself.
    Its his own *bleep* fault for not giving me the fair chance my sister always gets. I wanted to be normal, but he sends me out into the fields to murder rabbits and such, and places me in all boys grammar schools. The simplest response im willing to give is...What the hell.

My Apologies
    Ive been a retard, an idiot, a short-sighted person,
    but this has not taught my nothing, i learned the power of one death,
    and how it can cause others.
    This brings forth the first people on this list.

Hotchik
    HelterSkelter

I had no intention for you two to be caught in the crossfire, even helter, being absolutely innocent in all this.
    On the topic of innocence, there comes the other people who helped me during this time.

Blnukem-For putting up with my retardedness
    Eolk-For showing me the light
    emperorschamp, now known as alviss- For his overwhelming support
    DS=DragonStalker-For making me feel accepted, i could never have the regret i feel now if it werent for you
    hotchik-For caring, loving, and listening, in a way nobody else could
    Concourpia, Master-Chief, kaidolyth- for making me feel not alone
    WarWolf-For listening, and being concerned
    DarthAndrew- For "the box"

And i would also like to thank one memeber of Deletion Quality,
    Coollady-For giving me hope

I would never have lived for today without you all.
    Thankyou, very much. May peace be with you all, and may the light uncover your darkness
  • All boy hell? Yah, thats happened to a lot of people over the centuries, but they don't fuckin do themselves in. What of your sister? She loves you. Don't give me that "No she doesn't" Bullshit, i know siblings, my older brother used to beat the shit outta me, i still love him.

Are you at home now? Tell your sister about what you're planning.
  • This will go bad....
  • May your journey to the afterlife be a safe one. Do not forget to take a penny or two so you can cross the river Styx.
  • Wait, where did you get a shotgun?
  • My dad got me the shotgun.
    And i thought my thank-you's had made it clear i wasnt going anywhere for the minute.
    Unless you want me gone...?
  • Wait, where did you get a shotgun?
    Grandfathered, probably. My family owns shotguns, also.
  • oh! Fuck! No, fuckin stay!

I was about to say "Death by thy compass", but since you're not lost. Go ahead and toss that idea right out.
  • Unless you want me gone...?
    No! Stay!
    And i thought my thank-you's had made it clear i wasnt going anywhere for the minute.
    We thought you were giving thank you's because you had your mind set on suicide.
  • Ah, i thought so
    *steps off the emotional rollercoaster*
    *glues feet to floor*
  • My cousin committed suicide 5 years ago, he left behind a wife, an infant son, and a family which loved him. My aunt still weeps.

Damn... Sorry dude... Sure it may have been 5 years ago, but loosing a family member sucks...

And Zaxx, stop this nonsense already...
  • He has Blnukem.
    *glues feet to floor*

atta boy :).

Yah, i still miss the guy, even though he was way older than me.
  • Your mom/dad (FUCKIN US) will still be sad if you end yourself.

His mom and dad will be fuckin us?......... Wtf is wrong with you dude...
  • Holy crap!!!! i thought his thank you's were like some sort of good bye's :eek:
    i was about to run outside and cry on my knees o_O
    *clears up some tears* *sniff*
  • is worried....ALOT
    << You better clean that off :p
  • I just did! Lol
This discussion has been closed.