Sierra shutting down master servers

Comments

• /me eargly awaits
  • /me awaits too
  • We're doing one last test on a fresh install as we speak. I did some additional verification steps, increased the number of prime number tests by 50%, and added an exponent constraint in the RSA key generator code. This should prevent the problems that we encountered before with keys that failed in rare circumstances, but it will slightly increase the account generation time for the crypto.
  • Yes, I've noticed the Info page on TribesNext changing around.
  • same. lol, still funny though. :)
  • STAND BY FOR TRANSMISSION

Beep.

/me is waiting for the message after the beep...
  • Beep
    Hmm just an annoying robot.
    Beep.
    *shoots the robot*
    Beep. BOOM! *robot becomes a nuclear bomb*
  • STANDING BY FOR TRANSMISSON
    .Beep. :)

Haha, yah, i've been on that page, refreshing it every now-and-again watching Krash modify it. :D

Addition:

OMG he's adding features in!!!
  • I see a "Downloaaaa" is this a good sign? :)
  • Downloaaaa
  • we just need another d and we're set!
  • It looks like the Patch might be released tomarrow.
  • It looks like the Patch might be released tomarrow.

Noooo!! Krash is in his server right now, running the patch. :(
  • November 3rd 2008? - January 3rd 2009?

I wouldn't be supprised, I don't think this patch wants to happen just yet.
  • hmm, not too bad.

I'm in my server if anyone wants to join me for the "ball drop"
  • It's done!!!!!!
  • Too bad the authentication server is unreachable.
  • Too bad the authentication server is unreachable.

seek assistance, i dont know how it works thus i dont really know any work arounds in certain problems =/
  • ick

my guess is that it will either be up tomoz, or when Dynamix comes back from the dead.
  • damn... so sierra shut off the online things for t2? i thought there was something wrong with me comp..... ok, well, ill be hoping you guys come up with something so it works... soon, i miss building, and i bet you guys miss the noob builder me :P, hel i might be better at building now, who knows
  • well, im suprised no one called sierra and complained and nagged at them to turn the auth server back on

maybe i will someday
  • alright!!! Go Krash!!! You keep on making tribes next, we are all ready and set too goo!!!!!
    this is going to be a relief
    i finally though tto go on here and ask around if anyone was having problems too, luckily, i found out it was worldwide... not that i was screwed
  • wait a second... whos vivendi?
  • Why the hell is this thread still alive?

Vivendi was at some time the company responsible for taking care of T2.
  • well, i need this alive a lil longer, i sent an email to a t2 vet to look at this thread and try to make an announcement about the patch on youtube... you might even want to sticky it till such a time as he is finished browsing
  • note it probably wont need to be stickyed for long, but then i wont know when he's done or not so he going to have to respond =/

EDIT: at least i flippin hope he does...
    =(
  • hmm..... i was at vivendi site, but why would they close their game servers? they arent old games... they could have handed them to another game company to run them instead of us having to go through all this scripting...
  • well, still, the vivendi company might still do that, later on, but im not wasting my time waiting for it to happen, nbecuase it might not even happen
  • Thyth: What happened to making it an IFC22.dll replacement?