The-Construct Mirror (v0.68a)
The-Construct Mirror (v0.69a)
The-Construct Mirror (v0.70a)

Variations

Metallic 1.4 Beta (October 2004) - mostly complete chatcommand list here
The-Construct Mirror (RAR archive)
The-Construct Mirror (EXE)

MooCon
1.7.0 The-Construct Mirror (RAR archive)
1.9.0 The-Construct Mirror (EXE)
Final The-Construct Mirror (RAR archive)
Official download page (With final version)

Combat Construction Mod
3.1b The-Construct Mirror (ZIP archive)
Official Download Page (With instructions)

Advanced Combat Construction Mod
Official Forum / Downloads

Archived Old / Unsupported Mods

Power Edition

UltimateBuild

Atomic

Quantium

Notes:
Many of these may be packed as RAR archives. If you don't have a program to open these files, WinRAR is available for download at RARLabs.com

Install the mod by extracting to your Tribes 2\Gamedata\ Directory, running the dso remover (Usually JTLDelDSO.bat or DSO Remover.bat) and finally running the game through the shortcut provided.

Comments

• Do you need a copy of MooCon 1.8 or 1.9?
  • I suppose so, yeah. :p
    I just transferred a couple files over from one of the other servers and put them up here in a bit of a hurry. Been pretty busy lately, but will eventually put up some older mods and things too, someone might come looking for them someday.
  • Quantium coming up.
  • i can host some stuff, i have several large volume high bandwitch domains i use for business (that i own) and would love to contribute. Let me know if this turns out to be needed.
  • Quantium X, here's download
  • Oy, I just released the final version of MooCon. It's not a super mondo change, but it's what I run on my server with updates for some flaws in the older versions. If you want to mirror it Krash, go ahead but the official site and the new download are at http://moocon.foocumber.com/
  • Oy, I just released the final version of MooCon. It's not a super mondo change, but it's what I run on my server with updates for some flaws in the older versions. If you want to mirror it Krash, go ahead but the official site and the new download are at http://moocon.foocumber.com/

Linky doesn't work though

Edit: works now
  • Ohh nice, i wanted to play 69a again
  • Krash if you want, i have finished and released Betatron of phantom construction if you need a copy of it.
  • Krash if you want, i have finished and released Betatron of phantom construction if you need a copy of it.
    It's totally up to you, if you want to announce a release of it on the forums, I could put it up in the downloads for you.
  • I'm workin' on RCM but I wont say it's very good yet :)

Atleast I fixed the problem where the LSBs stretched out forever...
  • thank goodness master, that was annoying..
  • i want to make an online server but i never can connect it TO the internet. what do i do???
  • doh, needs user and pass. :)
    -What he said-

Please?
  • ....still waiting patiently...
  • I heard all he had to do was make the steal-protection thing. After that, he'll release the mod and leave. I don't know who's going to take his place, though. He was the main dev and had the most time/skill to devote to it.
  • Soon. I ran into several rather peculiar and interesting bugs as a result of writing my script anti-theft system. Working around these bugs has necessitated completely rewriting parts of the script. Most recently, when I thought I was done, I was able to break completely unrelated functions to the ones I was modifying... but only for code added after the ATS was initialized. Any code that used those functions prior to initialization continued to work fine.

For the most part, I wouldn't care about this little point of interest -- as it is an interesting security feature, but I happen to use a lot of dynamically generated and polymorphic code in ECM which would suffer immensely from an inability to use one of these functions.

Considering I've descended into the deepest script voodoo that is probably possible, these sorts of problems aren't entirely unexpected.
  • One time i dreamt in TorqueScript. It was horrible.
  • lol...
  • Soon. I ran into several rather peculiar and interesting bugs as a result of writing my script anti-theft system. Working around these bugs has necessitated completely rewriting parts of the script. Most recently, when I thought I was done, I was able to break completely unrelated functions to the ones I was modifying... but only for code added after the ATS was initialized. Any code that used those functions prior to initialization continued to work fine.

For the most part, I wouldn't care about this little point of interest -- as it is an interesting security feature, but I happen to use a lot of dynamically generated and polymorphic code in ECM which would suffer immensely from an inability to use one of these functions.

Considering I've descended into the deepest script voodoo that is probably possible, these sorts of problems aren't entirely unexpected.

Does it take you an hour to write that? Just wondering.
  • Krash? Can you put up My SCC mod? It is a passworded zip file to Nether Dragons only
    Why don't you just e-mail it to them? Passworded zips aren't that secure, and someone other than a nether dragon could end up with your stuff.
  • Krash? Can you put up My SCC mod? It is a passworded zip file to Nether Dragons only
    Putting up a private file in a public downloads section doesn't sound like the best of ideas...

If you need a place to host the file, you could probably use http://www.raptorhideout.com/upload/
  • your site has some writing on it, but nothing else
  • So you made construction mod for nether dragons...