Admin Complaints System

To reduce the amount of "Admin Abuse" threads from plaguing our forums, I am directing a system that will funnel all your complaints and concerns directly to the SA's of The Construct servers.

When you have an issue with an admin in-game on an official "The Construct" server, and there is no SA online to address to, please use this format and process to report a problem.

1.) Take un-altered screens in game of the issue at hand, and the ENTIRE conversation, or as much as you can screen. No "chatlogs" will be valid.

2.) Private message me here, in the forum board about your complaint, who the Admin is, attach screens or link them, and any other information that may be valid to investigate.

If your complaint is to be found valid, and is a unacceptable behavior of our admins, we will deal with said person on a private basis. If anyone here knows me, I'm not biased to anyone in this game, and will give anyone a fair shot to present a problem that needs to be addressed. Additionally, you will not be notified of any actions taken against the admin, or otherwise to prevent revenge-getting etc.

All valid complaints that I feel require the permanent de-admining of a player will go to Krash for final say.

So if there is any more "Admin Abuse: admins name" threads, I will not address it, and the issue will not be resolved. Please use this system, and we can all enjoy the community a bit more.

Comments

• I'm thinking this thread is probably going to need to be stickied. Once people stop posting here, it will fall down to the lower part of the page and people coming to complain will probably ignore it unless they see it at the top.
  • I'm thinking this thread is probably going to need to be stickied. Once people stop posting here, it will fall down to the lower part of the page and people coming to complain will probably ignore it unless they see it at the top.

Thought I'd post my crappy example:

Admin has abused his powers by deleting my pieces & kicking me for no reason. Pictures attached:
    • Ex.png
    • Disc.png
  • Thought I'd post my crappy example:

Admin has abused his powers by deleting my pieces & kicking me for no reason. Pictures attached:

owned. :lol:
  • I hope people use this system...I must admit, I do get tired of the 10 threads out there basing everything on mere chatlogs.
  • Bump for sticky
  • How nifty. Someone actually taking a step to help the admin abuse issues.

Maybe action will even be taken. There's a fucking novel idea.
  • Stuck!
  • What the... something seriously needs to be done about this....

Lol. ;)
    • WTKFC.....png
    • What the.....png
  • Heheh

So basically, all the spam "bad admin" posts go here and we leave them to rot?

Lol. ;)

Rofl, I didn't know Chuck Norris admined a T2 server...

PWNED!
  • Never mind
  • 1.) Take un-altered screens in game of the issue at hand, and the ENTIRE conversation, or as much as you can screen. No "chatlogs" will be valid.
    Whoa, the
    ENTIRE conversation? This sounds serious. :eek:

btw how do you take screenshots of tribes 2? :confused:

anyways Krash rox! :D
  • Whoa, the
    ENTIRE conversation? This sounds serious. :eek:

btw how do you take screenshots of tribes 2? :confused:

anyways Krash rox! :D

The Print Screen/SysRq button in the top right of a US Manufactured keyboard. Tap it anytime you want to take a screen, and there should be half a second of lag. Screenshots are kept in the "Construction" folder titled Screen#.jpg, which you should relocate since those will be overwritten eventually.

Oh, and if you miss something crucial in the Chatbox, the Page UP and Page DOWN buttons will scroll it for you.
  • Screenshots appear in gamedata for me.
  • Screenshots appear in gamedata for me.
    Yes! That's the folder...thank you.
  • Thank me when im not mad at you.
  • The Print Screen/SysRq button in the top right of a US Manufactured keyboard. Tap it anytime you want to take a screen, and there should be half a second of lag. Screenshots are kept in the "Construction" folder titled Screen#.jpg, which you should relocate since those will be overwritten eventually.
    thx mez! :D
  • Screenshots appear in gamedata...
    *cough*
  • Hi demon what is it? :wave:
  • The Print Screen/SysRq button in the top right of a US Manufactured keyboard.
    China makes all the keyboards. :lol:
  • China makes all the keyboards. :lol:
    Crap you're right...Okay, the keyboard manufactured FOR US....but yeah, he got it anyway >_<
  • well. its all in my sig, this threads topic is hanging by a thread...
  • well. its all in my sig, this threads topic is hanging by a thread...
    As far as you are concerned.

Remember, the Admin Abuse reports go on with Private Messages for disclosure and confidentiality, so we won't really see anything on here about it. It's basically an alert.
  • As far as you are concerned.

Remember, the Admin Abuse reports go on with Private Messages for disclosure and confidentiality, so we won't really see anything on here about it. It's basically an alert.
    I want to file an admin abuse report. How?
  • I want to file an admin abuse report. How?
    Read the first post.
  • Commit suicide, actually. That will alert the rest of us that something was wrong. :)
  • I want to file an admin abuse report. How?
    ALT + F4 because admin abuse does not exist on The-Construct servers.
  • As far as you are concerned.

There isn't that much abuse from what I've seen. The most was Vaz. After he left for whatever I haven't seen any abuse. Maybe some tiny little things but thats just pennies and dimes.
    :p