And My Next Mod Is...

2»

Comments

• Add more fail-tactic crap to Pee Con?

Perm-Muted for that.

And spin, I do take input for the mod, snowfire just constantly bashes more and more suggestions into you. It really pisses you off. But, if your not a coder, you wouldn't understand.
  • Perm-Muted for that.

And spin, I do take input for the mod, snowfire just constantly bashes more and more suggestions into you. It really pisses you off. But, if your not a coder, you wouldn't understand.
    No you're right. Coders are the only people in the world in which this scenario applies. Man get off your fucking horse. You are no where near as awesome as you think you are.
  • No you're right. Coders are the only people in the world in which this scenario applies. Man get off your fucking horse. You are no where near as awesome as you think you are.

which is why you do not understand, All of the work you put in to coding the game takes up time, and is really hard on your thought process to put together the proper code logic to be able to write advanced and more necessary functions.

I never said I was awesome, nor do I think I am, I am just another person in this world who so happens to understand computer programming, whopde doo. why don't you get off the fucking horse, and think about what you are actually saying next time.
  • All of the work you put in to coding the game takes up time

Especially when people like you just copy and paste other people's work and and call it yours. Sounds time consuming, doesn't it?
  • i hate people who so that its really iriating those fags who cant do anything so they takes other peoples work and call it there owns Hey check out advancedmod.com it TEACHS so you dont have to copy
  • which is why you do not understand, All of the work you put in to coding the game takes up time, and is really hard on your thought process to put together the proper code logic to be able to write advanced and more necessary functions.

I never said I was awesome, nor do I think I am, I am just another person in this world who so happens to understand computer programming, whopde doo. why don't you get off the fucking horse, and think about what you are actually saying next time.
    I think you mistook my last comment. it was aimed at this:
    But, if your not a coder, you wouldn't understand.
    The sentiment of that comment struck a nerve with me as it seems from the wording that I am lowly and couldn't possibly understand the complex emotions involved in computer programming.

But yeah, the aggression was probably miss-placed and would be better placed in Cryogen's direction :)

Where is he anyway...
  • I think you mistook my last comment. it was aimed at this:

The sentiment of that comment struck a nerve with me as it seems from the wording that I am lowly and couldn't possibly understand the complex emotions involved in computer programming.

But yeah, the aggression was probably miss-placed and would be better placed in Cryogen's direction :)

Where is he anyway...

Lol, I dont know, maybe hiding from you?
    i hate people who so that its really iriating those fags who cant do anything so they takes other peoples work and call it there owns Hey check out advancedmod.com it TEACHS so you dont have to copy

That comment better be pointed at nukem, cause he's a code thief. He just can't handle not having all of the attention, so he directs all ignorance towards me for something I did 3-4 years ago.

Besides, about the advanced Mod thing, where do you think I learned to code? I started there, along with many others.
  • Ugh, as much as I hate reviving topics, I'd rather bring it back instead of starting a new one.

Anyways, I've re-started development on this, there are 2 servers that run this mod, one run by me, the other by DoL.

Alot has changed since I re-started work on this.

So, I'll get to it.

The mod is now at version 1.5, but it is still not at a releasing point.

I have created a sub-domain on my website for this mod:
    http://www.powers.phantomgamesdevelopment.com

So anyways, this is what has changed.

*Prestige Classes - players who reach level 50 can access a "Sub-Class" and work to level 100 on it
    *All the Phantom Class Powers Are Done
    *Most of the Demon and Witch Class Powers are done
    *I have implemented my TWM Rank system into the mod (Faster processing)
    *The Energy levels now properly set based on level
    *Modified the score menu pages to read better
    *Added a refresh page button to player profiles in the score menu
    *Many fixes to old problems in the mod

I'm still not entirely sure if I'm going to release this mod to the public yet, only time and popularity of the mod will tell how that will go.
  • Ahhh the flame wars, its sadening. To be honest, if this mod gets done properly, this idea could turn into something really cool.

An idea you may want to add in once you get far enough into production, is to add in elements pertaining to the spirital realm (wheres demons/phantoms come from) as well as the regular every day world.

Demons should also need a "gateway" into which they come into the regular world from the spiritual realm.
  • Ahhh the flame wars, its sadening. To be honest, if this mod gets done properly, this idea could turn into something really cool.

An idea you may want to add in once you get far enough into production, is to add in elements pertaining to the spirital realm (wheres demons/phantoms come from) as well as the regular every day world.

Demons should also need a "gateway" into which they come into the regular world from the spiritual realm.

So basically, specified spawn zones, and a portal thing (like mettalic warpgates) where they enter the mission from?

That does sound kind of cool, I'll consider that very highly.