happy b-day Phantom139

Comments

• Seriously, Phantom, stop thinking you have l33t hax0r skillz...
  • Seriously, Phantom, stop thinking you have l33t hax0r skillz...

Did I ever say I did?

Nukem, My weight is 163...

I'm done with this topic, can some admin lock it, B-Day topics are meant for one day only, and then they are supposed to die...
  • I'm going to virus that bitch's computer so bad, he will never be able to access the internet again.
    Did I ever say I did?

:rolleyes:
  • Happy face

What did I do?
  • Did I ever say I did?

Nukem, My weight is 163... tons
    lol, i just want in on this action:
    Phantom=Kryand=Orly.

And yeah, l¤¤5e s0m3 w8!
  • Nukem, My weight is 163...

Daaamn... You're a Phatass.

k1qf5c.png

I lol'd pretty hard at that image.
  • Can I say that Happy face and I are two different people? The only other alternate account I created was [ShadowForce]. Happy face was created by Octopussy or the images are at least.
  • denier of soup=happyface?
  • I can confirm that the images were created by Octopussy several months ago.
  • Yes, you can confirm because you are Octopussy.
  • true but these false aliases and pictures count as both slander and libel. I would have a justified reason for doing so (If I did, but I won't because thats gay). If anyone were to be punished, it would be oswald, and the DEA has highly limited power over computers, only the power to shut down a website, seizing my computer is a direct violation of my 4th amendment rights, because, they have no probable cause that I would do so, based on my previous usage of my computer, were they to do so, I would sue them.

for those who don't know, The 4th amendment states the following:
    The right of people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall NOT be violated; and no warrants shall issue, but upon PROBABLE CAUSE, supported by oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched and the persons or things to be seized.

So, basically in a nutshell (I am directing this to oswald), Unless if you want a good reason to be sued, very shortly, I would cease these unnecessary actions against me. They are pointless, and will only draw unwanted attention to yourself. And I also tire of having to type these rather lengthy posts to get my point out.

ROFL why would the Drug Enforcement Administration have any power over websites/computers? And the FBI only has to convince a judge that your are a threat to the nation to have probable cause and good luck suing them from a jail cell.
    Again with the threats of suing somebody that you dont even know, do tell how you would track him down when all you have is an IP address!
  • Don't worry, Phatty's family can't afford a lawyer.

And no, I'm not Octopussy, Oswald or Cybot.
  • ROFL why would the Drug Enforcement Administration have any power over websites/computers? And the FBI only has to convince a judge that your are a threat to the nation to have probable cause and good luck suing them from a jail cell.
    Again with the threats of suing somebody that you dont even know, do tell how you would track him down when all you have is an IP address!

LOL not THAT DEA

XD!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • Rofl @ all the Phagtom hate.
  • While I think that all this psychological violence against phantom is pretty funny, you guys should consider not doing so on his birthday thread.

I mean, making fun of someone on his birthday thread is mean.

Making fun of him anywhere else.. well.. I don't mind.
  • But no one likes Phagtom.
  • But no one likes Phagtom.

wrong, YOU don't like me. Your only making a fool of yourself supporting those idiots anyways. They have pretty much been shunt out of this community. Joining them will get you closer to that mark as well.

Once again though, I really don't care. My new project will blow these idiots out of this community when it's done.
  • with stolen code?
  • I have pretty much been shunt out of this community.

That statement is true.
  • with stolen code?

No.
    I have pretty much been shunt out of this community.

That statement is true.

What an asshole. Modifying what I said to your own words, thats slander, which is also sueable.

My next project is an Editor Gun.
  • I have pretty much been shunt out of this community.

That's OK. Gaming isn't everything.
  • Dude, I'm 5'5 and I'm like 110 pounds :l
  • Dude, I'm 5'5 and I'm like 110 pounds :l

So? I'm 5'6 and 115 pounds. What now bitch? WHAT NOW?!
    What an asshole. Modifying what I said to your own words, thats slander, which is also sueable.

Sue me then, cunt. Maybe you can use the money to buy a treadmill and lose a couple hundred pounds.
  • So? I'm 5'6 and 115 pounds. What now bitch? WHAT NOW?!
    I'm not a bitch :mad:
  • My next project is an Editor Gun.

Revolutionary except for the fact Thyth made one a few months ago. Face it, the only way you could blow us out of the community is if you actually blew us.
  • eh...
    this threads not funny anymore.

<lock and delete>
  • Blnukem = Shortass 5.6 hahahhahahah

i'm 5.9 going on to be 6.0foot

And blnukem reframe from useing Vile Unintelligent Words like the C*** its really doesnt help you your fighting with a computer *Rofl*
  • oh and happy Birthday Phantom hope it was a good one

18 woot have a Goodday or i should say i hope you did Sorry if nukems immatureity got in your way he's a shortass we can make fun of him hahhaahah!.
  • edittcforums.jpg

And you might want to get a spellcheck addon.
  • i'm 5.9 going on to be 6.0foot

I might be reading this wrong, but...
    you know you goes, 5'9", 5'10", 5'11", then 6' right?

This is of no consequence, but ya'll bustin heights out, so... i'm 5'10 (perhaps 11)
    reframe from useing Vile Unintelligent Words like the C***

Shut up, Cunt.