happy b-day Phantom139

13»

Comments

• Blnukem = Shortass 5.6 hahahhahahah

i'm 5.9 going on to be 6.0foot

And blnukem reframe from useing Vile Unintelligent Words like the C*** its really doesnt help you your fighting with a computer *Rofl*

Good, you're tall.

Big fucking deal.
  • Deflun reframe from useing Rude comments please -.-

oh and deflun i'm a Rockclimber + Absailer i know how to hitch and other stuff dont go telling me so f****** deal -.- i like being tall i can fix things too..............

and *Quote* nukem a Fag is a smouldering stick aka a Durry

*quote Nukem is a thermonuclear asshole*
  • Deflun reframe from useing Rude comments please -.-

oh and deflun i'm a Rockclimber + Absailer i know how to hitch and other stuff dont go telling me so f****** deal -.- i like being tall i can fix things too..............

and *Quote* nukem a Fag is a smouldering stick aka a Durry

*quote Nukem is a thermonuclear asshole*

Do I know you? Pretty cute of you to argue with me for no reason. Good job, cunt.
  • Cryogen is siding with Phantom because he's also fat. He may try to deny this, but we should stick with this assumption until he proves otherwise.
  • Cryogen is siding with Phantom because he's also fat. He may try to deny this, but we should stick with this assumption until he proves otherwise.

That makes sense.
  • Cyrogen, you fail at not sounding like a dork.
  • And you fail at being a Idiot More like a Ant with no brains Hahhaha your brains the size of a grain of sand and calling me a CU** is not going to do anything you know what a CU** is right? a Female Vulva Look a word up in the Dictionary before you start to insult me.
    And instulting is petty and unman like -.- GROW UP YOU FAIL!
  • I didn't call you a cunt.

And don't worry, I know what vaginas are, in fact, unlike you, I know what they taste, smell and feel like.

Yummy shit.
  • Think i care........... i'm not even into Females you just sound like a Massive Ape that just is a pig to woman so just be quiet now and grow up....... -.-
  • Stfu k thx
  • Think i care........... i'm not even into Females
    So, your gay?
  • So, your gay?

That or he just hasn't hit puberty yet.
  • Reframe?
    Im confused.

Cyrogen, your posts make no sense.

VGTG I am
    VGCS great
    VGS shazbot!
  • Reframe?
    Im confused.

Cyrogen, your posts make no sense.

This is a Guinness moment, I... *clears throat*... AGREE WITH TROLLYTH.
  • Think i care........... i'm not even into Females you just sound like a Massive Ape that just is a pig to woman so just be quiet now and grow up....... -.-

Lets break this down, shall we? :)
    Think i care...

You simply do not understand what Deflun said, do you know what a vagina is?
    i'm not even into Females

You're either gay or haven't reached puberty yet. (Most likely both)
    you just sound like a Massive Ape

WTF?!
    a pig to woman

If you think giving sexual pleasure to a woman is being a pig, you obviously don't even know what sex is or why people do it.
    just be quiet now and grow up....... -.-

You started this whole thing, we were having fun making fun of Phagtom and you come out of nowhere and start arguing with everyone, plus, your comments don't even make sense and you make yourself look like a bigger idiot than you already are.

So if anyone should grow up, it's you. Enough said. Go back home to your mother, cunt.
  • but what if the woman likes pigs? theyre fairly cuddly.
  • And you fail at being a Idiot More like a Ant with no brains Hahhaha your brains the size of a grain of sand [...] And instulting is petty and unman like -.- GROW UP YOU FAIL!

Ladies and Gentlmen, we have a contradiction!
  • The only contradiction I can find is Cyrogen's face.

Are you just going to state exagerated bullshit about me that you just pull out of your ass or are you going to kindly shut up and stop making yourself look like an idiot.
  • The only contradiction I can find is Cyrogen's face.

Are you just going to state exagerated bullshit about me that you just pull out of your ass or are you going to kindly shut up and stop making yourself look like an idiot.
    bring on the smack talk.
    VGTA! awww you are
    VGCA! awesome!

the only massive ape I know is King Kong.
  • happy birthday(yes i am a bit late)
  • Happy late b-day Phantom!

(I'm 6-2 & 150 lbs of pure manly scrawnyness! ftw!)
  • Yay For Birthdays! Happy Birthday!
  • Stop reviving dead threads!
  • Dead threads must stay dead.