Mini LSB

I was thinking about how much easier it would be to build windows and other designs if we had .25 default support beam packs. Is anyone able to do this?

Comments

• Just use the scale commands.... i forgot what they were though... hahaha
  • Quantium had those.

But no, "quantium sucks", even though it has several features that most mods don't have to the date.

Funny though, I don't use Quantium anyway.
  • I don't like using the commands over and over because it gets annoying and it off sets other pieces that the object is connected to.
  • You have to know what exact coordinates you're resizing...

Plus, with a mini LSB, you'd have to resize anyway just to get it centered on a .5 piece.

And I don't think they should be default...that'd be way too annoying sizing everything else up just to have .25 beams instantly. Doesn't seem like a good trade-off :/
  • In Quantium, Mini-LSB's snapped acording to their size.
  • In Quantium, Mini-LSB's snapped acording to their size.

Aka, Auto - Adjust Beams
  • I miss Quantium :< I was born on MooCon, raised on Quantium, and now I frequent ECM and Metallic.
  • I miss Quantium :< I was born on MooCon, raised on Quantium, and now I frequent ECM and Metallic.

http://absolous.no-ip.com/files/QuantiumX_MIST04.zip

there's Quan.
  • First server you played on was metallic, Mez. Not moocon. :p
  • Okay, born on Metallic, raised on Quantium, now playing Metallic and ECM...h'okay!

...But yeah, rysterf, you should just get used to resizing a lot...you have to in order to make detailed constructions!
  • But I'm too lazy! :lol:
    Besides, wouldn't adding Mini-LSB be quite simple? Wouldn't it just consist of copying the LSB files and then changing all the '0.5' to '0.25'
  • (-Useful tool list-)

1. /setsize x y z

2. /spine z

3. /set nudge x y z

4. /set nudge all x y z

5. /setmod #

6. /setrot #

Learn them Ryster and you would be fine.
  • Metallic 1.4 Beta only has the first two commands in that list...
  • Hm... how about instead of making 8363251 ACM mods, people work to make more functional construction mods? Though there's the group that argues that doing things like that would take away from the challenge of construction... but I'd argue that it isn't even about that, it's about what you actually construct.
  • But I'm too lazy! :lol:
    Besides, wouldn't adding Mini-LSB be quite simple? Wouldn't it just consist of copying the LSB files and then changing all the '0.5' to '0.25'
    Nah, we're too lazy.

Besides, wouldn't resizing be quite simple? Wouldn't it just consist of looking at a piece and then changing the size to .25 .25 Z?
  • ECM is a good con mod with many features, give it a try... I'll also probably host a dedicated server this summer.
  • Nice, I always thought ECM was fun to build in. I just wish that the saves could be uploaded to ECM also.
  • Nah, we're too lazy.

Besides, wouldn't resizing be quite simple? Wouldn't it just consist of looking at a piece and then changing the size to .25 .25 Z?

I just need to learn my X Y Z. :lol:
  • /getsize is rather handy for Metallic
  • Born and raised in Quantium, liked CCM, forced to metallic, needs ECM.
  • Born and raised in Quantium, liked CCM, forced to metallic, needs ECM.
    metallic w00t.
  • Born on Metallic, raised on Metallic, lives on Metallic, wants to live on ECM + Metallic
  • Born on Construction 0.67, raised on Quantium live on Metallic
  • born in the matrix...
  • Born to a family of good natured, but ever so hungry owls.
  • were they vegan owls? :)
  • No, just poor. Think Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, but with owls instead of humans (hi Humans!) and rats instead of chocolate. That was dear Frederick's 11th birthday present and he was so thrilled!
  • No, just poor. Think Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, but with owls instead of humans (hi Humans!) and rats instead of chocolate. That was dear Frederick's 11th birthday present and he was so thrilled!
    ah, its all very clear to me now...
  • Born on Construction 0.67, raised on Quantium live on Metallic

Born on Construction 0.43, raised on punishers, pre-metallic, Powers, and Atomic Mod. then came along Quan, and ECM.