Mini LSB

Comments

• Born on Construction 0.43, raised on punishers, pre-metallic, Powers, and Atomic Mod. then came along Quan, and ECM.

You forgot "Metallic".
  • Born on Construction 0.69, raised on Quantium/MooCon/CCM live on MISC
  • I was thinking about how much easier it would be to build windows and other designs if we had .25 default support beam packs. Is anyone able to do this?
    Moocon has this feature 100% implemented. You can use it with the commands /cscale1-5 x y z ( /cscale3 4 3 9 for example would change the last 5 custom scaled beams at the end of your lsb pack, they can be any scale and will center perfectly.

/cwidth .01 - 6 ( will change the width of the beam for all of the beams that you deploy )

It's an old feature, but it was one of my favorites, could build all sorts of things. Anyway, you don't have to use any position commands or nudge commands to get the beams to center on other beams, if you deploy a .1 width beam on a .5 width beam at the corner the .1 width beam will center on the corner of the beam.

Screenshots appended at bottom:
    1.) .5 width beam with .1 width beams attatched to it with a .1 width pad
    2.) 5 width beam with a 5 width beam deployed seamlessly.
    • screen1.png
    • screen2.png
  • Thats why i loved moocon.
    Little features like that, that make building go smoother. Same reason i love Krash's metallic, ease of use.

What have you been up to old bean? Still working on that TGE construction game?
  • I've always hated Metallic and I always will. It would be great if there was a 24/7 hosted ECM or MooCon server though. :)
  • I've always hated Metallic and I always will. It would be great if there was a 24/7 hosted ECM or MooCon server though. :)

That would be pretty dope.
  • That would be pretty dope.

Come back to EVE. :(
  • Thats why i loved moocon.
    Little features like that, that make building go smoother. Same reason i love Krash's metallic, ease of use.

What have you been up to old bean? Still working on that TGE construction game?

Unless he has a copy of TGE or TGEA(which I now have). I don't see how he could be. :)
    You forgot "Metallic".

I said PRE-Metallic. Basically, back when dricon was the lead developer. Technically, it still IS his mod, only, he has never returned.
  • Unless he has a copy of TGE or TGEA
    FooCumber! does have a copy of TGE, or perhaps by now TGEA, you dolt.
    Why the hell would he be working on a TGE game if he didn't?
    (which I now have).
    [sarcasm]Congrats, can't wait to see one of your shoddy mods turned into a game.[/sarcasm]
    I said PRE-Metallic. Basically, back when dricon was the lead developer. Technically, it still IS his mod, only, he has never returned.
    Technically, it was CapnPowers mod because Dricon left...
  • Turkeh, I dont see you modding. :p
  • Read the MooCon credits, or dig through the forums for the initial Ruby graft, or wait for the new in-game IRC client.

.::Edit::.
    And, I'm the one that actually tweaked MooCon to allow for the Custom LSB widths to deploy as they do.
  • Turkey's brilliant.

edit:
    Turkey you should private message me if you have a problem with me uploading the stuff in the dnd folder. I there's some nifty stuff in there and we don't use it anymore.
  • It's about 10 lines of code to do this. I added a /spinewidth (aliased to /sw for shorter typing) to ECM Beta 9 (which runs on the Inquisition test server) for LSBs.
  • Turkey's brilliant.

edit:
    Turkey you should private message me if you have a problem with me uploading the stuff in the dnd folder. I there's some nifty stuff in there and we don't use it anymore.
    I have no issue with it being released
  • Come back to EVE. :(

I might. :)
    the stuff in the dnd folder. I there's some nifty stuff in there and we don't use it anymore.

Oooo, do want!
  • Read the MooCon credits, or dig through the forums for the initial Ruby graft, or wait for the new in-game IRC client.

.::Edit::.
    And, I'm the one that actually tweaked MooCon to allow for the Custom LSB widths to deploy as they do.
    thats all well and good, but have you ever made a whole mod?

bleh, wait for RC3? Its taking an awfully long time, and I'm beginning to wonder if ramming Thyth was such a good idea.
  • thats all well and good, but have you ever made a whole mod?

I'd think being responsible for initially porting ruby to TN more than qualifies him. What have you done with your coding abilities?
  • what are you doing on our boards? lol, j/k.

You will learn ALL about trollyth soon enough...
  • what are you doing on our boards? lol, j/k.

You will learn ALL about trollyth soon enough...

I was a member of Construction since v0.2, I just don't say much.
  • I was a member of Construction since v0.2

Should have mentioned that earlier. :p
  • What have you done with your coding abilities?
    now that you mention it:
    ported tribes2 to PSP (with the graphics stuck on minimum, or the thing gives up and dies),
    mechwarrior mod, which failed epically, as you only had a choice between a Gundam (for admins :p), or a half completed Puma.(the Puma didnt have arms)

T2 training mod, which died with my windows 98.

none of these lived long enough for download, TribesPSP2 is 2 gigs, and i'll never be motivated to upload it.
  • You will learn ALL about trollyth soon enough...
    yeah at night.

anyways, im terrible at coding, skinning and tanking are my game.
  • yeah at night.

anyways, im terrible at coding, skinning and tanking are my game.

and id just about say the same thing, only im not a skinner, and im not the driver, im teh gunner >=)

... as well a trainee BT'er for T2:Bol... XD
  • I'm a shield tanker. Which means i'm essentially useless.
  • And I'm with the guy 74 posts above me ^
    and who might that be?

flip the numbers, and you get 47, Trollyth, that would be you.
  • flip the numbers, and you get 47, Trollyth, that would be you.
    hehe, wrong.
  • No, I was just being dumb. I just wanted someone to count and realize that the number of posts is right next to the post. And that there aren't 74 of them. =D

Besides, even tho I like Demon, it is impossible to be against Keen. Enough said.
  • Keen knows what it's all about.