DBZ mod!

it would be funny, and quite fun if we had a DBZ mod.

maybe we can all work together to make one?

Comments

• So it wouldn't only be funny, it would be fun as well.
  • yeah.

ive made some skins.
    now can someone please make the mod?
  • Kamehameha!!!!! I could give you a hand with the code, only you need to explain how this mod works, IE. how you get new abilities, what abilities to be added, what your players can do, Ect.
  • Kamehameha!!

im only good with textures, my coding sucks.

kk:
    the human male player model gets to be: Goku, Vegeta, Trunks, Gohan etc...
    derms get to be Cooler, Cell, Frieza etc.

instead of weapons you get energy blasts, punches all the random DBZ stuff

BUT. heres the cool bit: your energy bar gradually fills up as you fight, and enables you to go into supersaiyan 1 (then 2, then 3), which toughens your health, unlocks attacks, increases damage, and makes you fly.
  • your hp should recharge, or the fights wont be DBZish. (they wont last 5 episodes :P)

for game types:

find teh dragonballs. find all 5 dragonballs that are randomly placed each match.(kill others to take theirs.)

kill Picolo!
    be the first to kill Picolo.(he gets to be ultra fast and is always supersaiyan 3)
  • no packs and nades, or it would unbalence the gameplay.

on the whole, this mod would be compatible with CTF, CnH, DM...
  • there would have to be a large ranking/xp system and loads of techniques to unlock.
    and a rank/xp saving system.
  • need more devs!
  • One post would have sufficed.
  • Should have a savable profile within the server like on ACCM so you're able to join in as powerful as you were last time you were on. All you'd have to do is change the ranks and perhaps how many points you need for each rank. This would allow an interesting unbalance between team matches which would require the underpowered team to use different strategies. In FFA Deathmatch, "Only the strongest will survive", simply put.

Also, Piccolo can't go super saiyan 3 because he's not a saiyan in the first place.
  • Demon, do you know what the edit button is? Try using it.
  • Piccolo can't go super saiyan 3 because he's not a saiyan
    I know, hes a Namic.

I only said that so he'd have the abilities of a saiyan(or he'd die too easily).

Also Nukeh, I cant put all those in one post because my PSP cant edit that much at once (yes I post from my PSP, saves cash).

would anyone be interested in playing the mod?
    still need devs; my modding sucks.
  • Also Nukeh, I cant put all those in one post because my PSP cant edit that much at once (yes I post from my PSP, saves cash).

Then get out of your parents' basement, get a job, and BUY a computer. It's not difficult.
  • get a life.

I am your parent.

Cute response, it was almost funny.
  • kk, ranks:
    100xp: Human (Basic techniques, +5hp)
    500xp: Namek (Standard techniques unlocked, basic energy techniques, can fly for 10s, +5hp, hp regenerates).
    1000xp: Saiyan (advanced techniques , standard energy techniques, +50hp, can fly for 30s.
    10000xp: SuperSaiyan(strong techniques, advanced energy techniques, +100hp, can fly forever.Saiyan tail weakness lost.)

Notes: xp=powerlevel. (although Humans dont have 100).
    Flying prevents energy from recharging.
  • Has been done for tribes1...... See no problem for t2 then.
    DBZt1.jpg
  • need more devs.
  • still need more devs.
  • I will be a dev!
  • still need more devs.

Possibly.
  • dddx, do you know what dbz is?
    possibly=yes :D

erog, if you can mod, then you can be a dev. ;)

atm, only devs are phantom (maybe), and me; and I have the modding ability of a snail.
  • I can mod.I made a mod before well more like 7 or 9.
  • Oh. cool.

Have you ever watched DBZ?
  • No sorry
  • 64LTk.png

Did you actually put your name(or it's well know variant) on top of that bar?
  • kk, races:
    Namek: 75hp, +2 energy attack damage.
    Human: 60hp, energy recharges quicker.
    Saiyan: 60hp, all attacks +3 damage, movement speed fast, can be temporarily weakened if tail/rear is touched (Speed+damage drastically lowered).
    Cooler/Frieza things: 54hp +4 melee damage, movement speed very fast. Tail is a weakspot(damage x2)

Notes: "+" means added on to base damage. (1 for melee, energy attacks vary in strength.)
  • this mod are stupid
    I wish i never came (in your mouth lollololooolol) up wit the idea

lolololooollloolloooooooooolllooo1ll1oooooll

penis
  • lolololooollloolloooooooooolllooo1ll1oooooll

Thus continues my argument on how much of a retard you really are.
  • lol, that was you, or deflun.
  • that was you

And the Pope is Jewish.

Do you have any more stupid comments or do you pretty much exist to make stupid posts?