DBZ mod!

Comments

• Nukem, every post you make is a waste of time.

You can look forward to a ban from this mod.
  • Nukem, every post you make is a waste of time.

You can look forward to a ban from this mod.

Oh noes! I r is soo scared. I cannot live without this mod!!! :O

/me kills himself.

As if I give a flying fuck if you ban me from a mod that will never get done. And even if it does get done, I don't give a shit anyway.

Every post I make is a waste of time? The entire fucking time you've been in this forum you've been starting shit with EVERYONE, you're the one wasting everyone's time. Now please, gtfo already.
  • actually, these days, you cause the E drama.
  • No, I just argue with you. Because you still wont stfu already.
  • so argue somewhere else, on your own account, in your own house.

I dont have the time to be talking to mediocre 2 year olds from New Jersey.
  • so argue somewhere else, on your own account, in your own house.

I dont have the time to be talking to mediocre 2 year olds from New Jersey.

Then leave the forum, or stop responding to me, I too don't have time to talk to 2 year old faggots from Europe or wherever the fuck you're from.
  • Dont respond to you?
    You're the one who responded to me here, So you can suck my balls nukem, because you're the one who should stfu and leave the forums.

And take your shitty mod with you.
  • Dont respond to you?
    You're the one who responded to me here, So you can suck my balls nukem, because you're the one who should stfu and leave the forums.

And take your shitty mod with you.

Actually, you've been the one responding to me since the day of your arrival, so you can suck my balls because in case you didn't notice, I'm not the only one who hates you.

And as for shitty mod, not sure what you're talking about. It's one of the most popular here. You can take your gay DBZ mod and shove it where the sun don't shine.
  • And as for shitty mod, not sure what you're talking about. It's one of the most popular here. You can take your gay DBZ mod and shove it where the sun don't shine.
    OK, maybe I was a jerk to you when I joined, but after the first 3 months it stopped, and now you've randomly decided to turn into a forum Rambo.

Oh yeah, ACCM's popular, only 8 people nukem.

Meanwhile the DBZ mod is awaited by over 15.
  • Oh yeah, ACCM's popular, only 8 people nukem.

1. You're never on T2.
    2. There's considerably LESS people in T2 compared to when TN came out. (Lack of advertisement to draw people in I guess)
    3. The download for ACCM is difficult to find without the search button because there is no official download.
    4. When 1.3.2 came out, there was around 3 to 4 ACCM servers up at a time that were regularly filled.
    5. When I host, my server fills up rather quickly.

You have absolutely no clue what the hell you're talking about, as odd as this sounds, people prefer to join my server over anyone elses. I don't know why, maybe it's because I don't make everyone who joins a Super Admin like most hosts do and the fact my server is the most up-to-date version of ACCM. You wouldn't know because I haven't seen you in T2 for at least 3 months, thank god.

I feel like I'm talking to Phantom, but know what you're talking about before you say something, fool.
    Meanwhile the DBZ mod is awaited by over 15.

Name them then. Your mod isn't going to get done. And even if it does, it'll most likely be Phantom who does some half-ass, half-made mod like the rest of his mods and your DBZ mod will be unplayable because you asked him to do it to prove me wrong.
  • kk, ill name them:
    me,
    phantom139,
    numbuh,
    neo789,
    XwwNeow,
    Leonidas,
    SantaClawz,
    holyst0rm,
    -Dark Rider-,
    Penis,
    Fast_Fire (I think),
    superslurpy,
    Rusty,
    motoxbudd,
    deathborn.
  • probably more, considering I cant ask everyone.

Half made? I have confidence that Phantom+DDDX can make a fully functioning DBZ mod.
  • The truth on who wants it:

Demoncard - Yes
    phantom139 - Can care less
    numbuh - No
    neo789 - Never heard of him
    XwwNeow - Maybe
    Leonidas - No
    SantaClawz - Noob
    holyst0rm - No
    -Dark Rider- - No
    Penis - Doesn't Exist
    Fast_Fire - No
    superslurpy - No
    Rusty - Fake name
    motoxbudd - Fake name
    deathborn - No
  • probably more, considering I cant ask everyone.

Half made? I have confidence that Phantom+DDDX can make a fully functioning DBZ mod.

DX is working on his own mod, and Phantom is busy trying to get TWM to actually work.
  • DX is working on his own mod, and Phantom is busy trying to get TWM to actually work.
    im aware of that.
    So it may take a while to get done.

Those People want the mod, and I think you'll find they're real.
  • Those People want the mod, and I think you'll find they're real.

I doubt they want it. And even if it gets done, they probably wont like it in the end. Now stop fucking arguing with me already, you don't EVER SHUT THE FUCK UP...

I can compare you to North Korea and me being the UN, we would tell you to stfu but you insist on being an annoying little parasite claiming "omg! lolololol teh US and its allies defies our 12 little missiles that can be shot down! they shall die! lolololololol" when the US, Russia, and China are all like "Do you really want to be turned into a crater with our thousands of nukes? Stfu and go run into traffic."
  • ^ rofl

And ACCM currently kicks the shit outa TWM due to building systems. That, and the epic stalk command, which Phantom needs to somehow replicate or beat.

And with ACCM 1.4 coming out, Phantom will be hard pressed to keep up, since Nukem is probably fixing all the queer stuff and adding a few new neat features.

That I'm gonna bitcha bout for him to fix. :)
  • I win. You suck. :D

Dont talk about things you dont understand, you look stupid and insignificant.

Now leave my awesome (yet uncompleted) mod alone.

Wow you fail... It really amazes me how stupid you are. And about talking about things I don't understand, I understand everything. And you're the one who looks stupid and insignificant with your replies. And I can care less about your shitty and never to be finished mod.
  • Great, now go away.

You can't crash course your way into winning an argument, not here at least!, here we price "Intellectual Checkmates" more than "lolpwns"

And about talking things you don't understand, we all said the same to you when you where on your "yth" days, which thank God are now over.

So let's try not to be cinicall, unless you can learn to cover your cinicism (like me)
  • No, I just argue with you. Because you still wont stfu already.

HEY, i said to ignore his ass back when he was TRYING to troll the forums.
  • You can't crash course your way into winning an argument, not here at least!, here we price "Intellectual Checkmates" more than "lolpwns"

And about talking things you don't understand, we all said the same to you when you where on your "yth" days, which thank God are now over.

So let's try not to be cinicall, unless you can learn to cover your cinicism (like me)
    whats wrong with lolpwns? >:(
  • whats wrong with lolpwns? >:(

It doesn't hold up in the intellectual's mod, AKA, Construction,
  • It doesn't hold up in the intellectual's mod, AKA, Construction,
    tell me more of the ways of this "Construction". <-_->
  • anyone for some E-Coffee?
  • anyone for some E-Coffee?

Yes plz. tyvm <3
  • If Demon had a clue on how to mod, then the time taken between him and Nukem arguing would have been better used to work on this new mod.

Here's something to make my point a little more clear:
    arguing.med.jpg
  • And once again my wise words spark another round of e-coffee.
  • I'll take a cup.