Twm 2.8

Comments

• You got that wrong, it's, "For those about to post, we salute you."
    Here, just watch the real thing XD

• Who would ever say so?
    Dr Frankenstein.

now, are we done arguing about Meat Loaf? He's a singer Zaxxman, get over it.

-End of flame war, stfu-

/me opens popcorn stand.
  • What's there to get over.
    So now meatloaf is a singer?
    Gaaaawwwwd.
  • Nah. I want to watch the Con community kill Phantom's pride, or watch him swallow it as he realizes he's alone.

Oh? And I assume the growing number of servers that you are getting banned from says that I am being kicked out?

:D I love the irony of this post...
  • What's there to get over.
    So now meatloaf is a singer?
    Gaaaawwwwd.

Everybody knows the music died in the 2000's, completely, like if it just had a sudden heart attack and everything collapsed on it's feet.

I'm hoping a new wave of good music will emerge soon from all this bullshit that is called "music" nowdays.
    Oh? And I assume the growing number of servers that you are getting banned from says that I am being kicked out?

:D I love the irony of this post...

That doesn't makes sense at all!

Why do you always excuse yourself on other people's actions?, while everybody knows Snow is right you're trying to make him sink with you so you both look as bad.

Sorry, but those things never work out.

Instead of trying to constantly excuse yourself on others you should do something about yourself, I know it's not easy to admit you're wrong, but at least it makes life easier.
  • /me opens another popcorn stand.
  • Everybody knows the music died in the 2000's, completely, like if it just had a sudden heart attack and everything collapsed on it's feet.

I'm hoping a new wave of good music will emerge soon from all this bullshit that is called "music" nowdays.
    Incorrect.

See: High Contrast, Spor, London Elektricity, Crystal Method's new album, Fluke, Klute, need any more just ask :)

I would like to buy a bag of popcorn plz. :)
    Butter?

Oh, hey, Fast_Fire, do you still have the nice cup of Shut the F*** up? That was delicious.

And we can sure use it around here.
  • Butter?!
  • Butter?!
    Yes, please.

Buttered popcorn is deliciously caloric.
  • So is your mother
  • /me gives nukem a bag of popcorn.
    /me gives mezzy his buttered popcorn.
    Thats £2.

Enjoy the show. ^_^

Hey, you've stopped arguing! Where is the E drama?
  • Lol the E-popcorn arrived just in time for the E-apathy :D
  • So is your mother
    Full of energy indeed.
  • Actually, Phantom, the only reason why I'm being kicked from those servers is due to your little backdoors that allow you to ban me. The actual hosts have almost no control of their server while you're there due to those back doors as well.

More Kudos to Blnukem for already have worked through this issue and being mature about removing his.

Your constant belittling of me is getting you nowhere. The majority of the posters on this thread seem to agree with me, and I have yet to see someone else argue in your favor.

If you were actually anywhere near puberty, you might try realizing your errors, swallowing your pride, and apoligizing. I've had to do so in the past, and found the community rather forgiving and accepting.
  • ... swallowing your ...

I lol'd right about here.
  • You, (lol) are horrible.
    xD

Reminds me. Yesterday, I was kissing a girl, and the people on the TV said 'IT'S COMING IT'S COMING' I lost it, and she couldn't figure out why. Lawlz.
  • ...Back when I had a girlfriend and we were making out, that little commercial came on that's like, "I have genital herpes, but I don't let THAT ruin my day!"

Awkward silence followed...that killed the mood faster than the time it takes to piss off Arc Rider.
  • Actually, Phantom, the only reason why I'm being kicked from those servers is due to your little backdoors that allow you to ban me. The actual hosts have almost no control of their server while you're there due to those back doors as well.

More Kudos to Blnukem for already have worked through this issue and being mature about removing his.

Your constant belittling of me is getting you nowhere. The majority of the posters on this thread seem to agree with me, and I have yet to see someone else argue in your favor.

If you were actually anywhere near puberty, you might try realizing your errors, swallowing your pride, and apoligizing. I've had to do so in the past, and found the community rather forgiving and accepting.

1) And by removing his back doors, you mean Adding. still by looking at the first statements in the .dso file shows me they are existent, if not, more than before.

2) By getting kicked, you mean, getting removed from servers I do not have any control over? congrads, you push yourself further away from this community with each post

3) I have said this before, and I will again, Server hosts have full power in all TWM servers. By changing a variable I placed in a pretty damn obvious file, TWM.MainConfig.cs, server hosts can remove the dev list without shutting down their server.

4) Why should I apologize? YOU started this stupid frenzy on the forums. Suck up your own error, and apologize to the community, and maybe then, you will understand why I banned you.

5) About the posters agreeing with you, I find it funny how it's the same 3 people posting every, single, time.

6) I have no backdoors in my TWM that I Wrote. You think that I placed /run there for backdoor purposes? It's used for upgrading and ensuring servers are successful auto-updating, which is why it restricts the use of functions such as "quit, disconnect, addxp, takexp" ect, You can thank DX for the only backdoors in the mod. It seems that castiger is the only one to even allow the /eval command in his server. It has no real purpose, which is why I never implemented it in. If you think the Dev commands are backdoors? It is pretty much a third tier of admin which the server host can once again, have complete control over and authorize and remove with host only commands.

So, before you try to belittle me, think about what you post, grow up, and apologize to the entire community for your idiotic behavior.
  • If that commerical had come on, I probably would have hit the floor laughing my ass off. :)

My girl has a friend, and she's over at my girl's house a lot... And she'll do anything to ruin a kiss... Or in some cases, such as a week ago, make it better. She pantsed my girl. :D I got a HELL of a nice view. ;D

Will wait for phanty to grow a pair before continuing this one sided conversation between teen adult and 2 year old child? Grow up soon phanty!
  • 5) About the posters agreeing with you, I find it funny how it's the same 3 people posting every, single, time.
    1) Shut the fuck up Phantom.

2) There's your forth person

3) See item 1)

4) SHUT THE FUCK UP
  • 3 isn't much, unless you look at the 0 on the other side...
  • Hello everyone, I'm new here and I think I am going to like it a lot.
  • Plenty of E-Drama, get the popcorn a cup of Shut The **** Up! :D

Thanks to Spin for being our FOURTH person!

/me gives cookie
  • She pantsed my girl. :D I got a HELL of a nice view. ;D

lol classic
  • Plenty of E-Drama, get the popcorn a cup of Shut The **** Up! :D

Thanks to Spin for being our FOURTH person!

/me gives cookie

Wrong, he IS the third.
  • Am I banned? Please tell me I'm banned! I've never been banned from a server before! You can have my banning cherry Phantom ;)
  • I love this thread, its quite entertaining.
    Who wants free popcorn?

Off topic:
    Michael Jackson dies, and Shane dissapears...
  • Oh, it was classic. It happened twice more that night. Black Lacy Panties are effing sexy lol. I had a nice night. :)

Oh yeah Phantom..

You are "Ignored", because no one gives a crap about what you have to say to your superiors.

Save a bag of popcorn for when Phantom finally realizes he's a douche and no one likes him! :o He might deserve it then. Or not. Actually, just give it to me. :)