TWM 2 Alpha 1 Status

Here is the current Progress on TWM 2's First Alpha, Once I finish these, I can move into the first official version of it:

- Advanced Ranking System : 100%
- Zombie Implementation : 100%

- Ranking System Implementation : 100%
- Functioning Implementation : 100%
- New And Advanced Weapon Clip System : 100%
- New Weapon Reload System : 100%
- Weapon Mount Rank Check : 100 %

- Chat Commands : 100%
- Inventory Rank Check : 100%

- Weapons : 100%
- Vehicles : 100%
- Vehicle Functioning : 100%

I will update this list as I finish these things.

Over all, I should have this done sometime this week, along with TWM 2.9C, which should be out sometime later today.

Comments

• Fix the fucking vehciles? Are serious? I don't believe you.
  • wtf are you smoking?

They don't need fixing. Only more need to be added
  • .... Are you fucking retarded? They need to be fixed. All their huds are effed.
  • ^Demon agrees.

Just out of intrest, How did you work out the percentages?
  • Simple:

Floor((How Many Done / How many to add) * 100)
  • Phantom we go off on the wrong foot, I'm sorry for my outburst towards you but, i come to you with a offer, interested? my offer is to make you a TWM 2 HUD to go with your mod, I'm working on a New HUD that would be great for your mod, its based on nukems colour design but it the new weapon icons still need work i posted it on here. But no one seemed interested in downloading it, get back to me.

By the way great mod i played TWM 2 Advanced warfare it enjoyed it greatly you should have a Armour plating, so you can choose and select for your Soldiers, it would be great if you added a heat-scope script and Night-vision and maybe, a weapon flash light or a attchable one for every gun make sure you make the heat-scope/night-vision you can only get at a particular rank, choose what you wish.
  • And by they way (not to double post) do you know a Good .gif creator/animator thats free.
  • Google for one.
    I found atleast ten back when I made a gif of Goku getting punched.
    They usually leave tags.
  • Phantom we go off on the wrong foot, I'm sorry for my outburst towards you but, i come to you with a offer, interested? my offer is to make you a TWM 2 HUD to go with your mod, I'm working on a New HUD that would be great for your mod, its based on nukems colour design but it the new weapon icons still need work i posted it on here. But no one seemed interested in downloading it, get back to me.

By the way great mod i played TWM 2 Advanced warfare it enjoyed it greatly you should have a Armour plating, so you can choose and select for your Soldiers, it would be great if you added a heat-scope script and Night-vision and maybe, a weapon flash light or a attchable one for every gun make sure you make the heat-scope/night-vision you can only get at a particular rank, choose what you wish.

Aspects you have mentioned would be clientside, until RC5 comes out, I have no intentions on attempting any client side aspects.

I would be interested in a custom HUD however, If you could do one, that would be fine.
  • Aspects you have mentioned would be clientside, until RC5 comes out, I have no intentions on attempting any client side aspects.

I would be interested in a custom HUD however, If you could do one, that would be fine.
    If RC5 is completed.
    RC3 seems to be taking some time.

Night Vision is a waste. Just turn the gamma up.
    Something that reduces lagg would be nice.
    I remember in TWM1 on wave50 a huge lagspike which resulted me getting mauled by a ZL.
  • Haha nub! :D
    Yes, you are.
  • Okay i will get to work on the HUD right away! *enthusiasm*
  • Here's some ideas for TWM 2 Advanced warfare

1. Buddy system /Addbuddy /Delbuddy

2. Radio Squad band selector goes from 1Mhz - 300Mhz /Radioband #
    a Squad can choose what band they wish to use on the Radio network

3. Artillery that works like a real artillery, how about a artillery that fires from the ground from a Turret on the ground and you mark the location you want to fire on with a Green Flashing beacon, the beacon will be destoryed after being fired on

4. a Bottomprint command like ACCM but make it better with being able to change the colour of the Characters like green blue red orange ect /Bottomprint

5. how about a new vehicle that can carry tanks. HVC - Heavy Vehicle carrier

6. what about a new, (SA) weapon like a Ioncannon

Thats all for now phantom, i will keep the idea's coming for you.
  • Here's some ideas for TWM 2 Advanced warfare

1. Buddy system /Addbuddy /Delbuddy

2. Radio Squad band selector goes from 1Mhz - 300Mhz /Radioband #
    a Squad can choose what band they wish to use on the Radio network

3. Artillery that works like a real artillery, how about a artillery that fires from the ground from a Turret on the ground and you mark the location you want to fire on with a Green Flashing beacon, the beacon will be destoryed after being fired on

4. a Bottomprint command like ACCM but make it better with being able to change the colour of the Characters like green blue red orange ect /Bottomprint

5. how about a new vehicle that can carry tanks. HVC - Heavy Vehicle carrier

6. what about a new, (SA) weapon like a Ioncannon

Thats all for now phantom, i will keep the idea's coming for you.

1. Buddy systems are used in purely construction mods, I have plans to add a custom 'Squad' System in the future.

2. really not sure if we need this yet.

3. Maybe

4. I already have a bottom print command, as well as a center print command, if you know hex colors, then they can be used in the command.

5. I don't think so, maybe though

6. The super chaingun is enough for admin guns. We do not need any more, I may add some mini-nuke in the future, but other than that, I have no plans to implement admin/sa guns beyond that.
  • A safety lock on the scg.

Or something to remind you what mode its on.

I accidently deleted a building (after being afk, and finding myself in a maze-like structure with demon zombies).
  • thats your own fault for not looking at the bottom print. :p

1.0 is mostly complete now, just a few additional modifications and it should be good to go.