[ConstructTV] The Mystery of Zephyr [S01E03]: Cataloging Catharsis

[TUBE]PsrTwGU-bm8[/TUBE]
The Mystery of Zephyr [S01E03]: Cataloging Catharsis
AKA THE CONTEST FOOTAGE

It was bound to happen eventually. :tinfoil:

edit: Wups, late night editing = giant mice flying over heads. :lol:

Comments

  • NaosythNaosyth AKA Avenger777
    Cool contest footage. What is the name of that song?
  • FooCumberFooCumber Implausible
    That was awesome.
  • CornucopiaCornucopia That One Guy
    That was fun. It was interesting to see what people could build without advanced technology such as the modifier tool, and /hover.
  • ninNninN Mapper
    Nice video.
  • KrashKrash Neptune Sleeps
    Naosyth wrote:
    Cool contest footage. What is the name of that song?

    "3055" by
  • Fast_FireFast_Fire Killercowzz
    Damn old switches and their lack of item sensitivity.
  • HumansHumans yes i built that
    Haha, epic.
  • You could add a grain filter to make it look more old movie'ish, as well as a light sepia filter (light, in order to give it a dusty feel)

    Also, edit the sky to make the clouds pass faster (dunno if that can be done in flatland though..)
  • KrashKrash Neptune Sleeps
    I didn't want to spend too much time editing this one since it's about 2 hours of filming cut into five minutes, so I didn't touch it up at all or add any effects. It's pretty much straight shot footage with the camera transitions cut out.
    The recording settings on the source videos were a bit wonky, so it recorded the mouse on a few scenes - a few of which I did clean up, but somehow missed the ones that are still in.
  • Krash wrote:
    I didn't want to spend too much time editing this one since it's about 2 hours of filming cut into five minutes, so I didn't touch it up at all or add any effects. It's pretty much straight shot footage with the camera transitions cut out.
    The recording settings on the source videos were a bit wonky, so it recorded the mouse on a few scenes - a few of which I did clean up, but somehow missed the ones that are still in.

    Maybe you could use your contacts with nintendo to.. OH WAIT THAT WAS ALL A HOAX
  • IplopIplop *witty slogan*
    Deflun wrote:
    Maybe you could use your contacts with nintendo to.. OH WAIT THAT WAS ALL A HOAX
    I think I missed something = /

    @Krash
    I'm liking your music selections for these videos.
  • HumansHumans yes i built that
    Iplop wrote:
    I think I missed something = /

    @Krash
    I'm liking your music selections for these videos.

    Yes you did, and also yes I agree with the music part.
  • XwwNeow400XwwNeow400 Construction nut
    I'm really diggin ConstructTV. You should get your own channel on tv. :lol:
  • XwwNeow400 wrote:
    I'm really diggin ConstructTV. You should get your own channel on tv. :lol:

    What if this ever actually happens?
  • darkavenger_35darkavenger_35 =TKM={{cha0s}}
    My spider bot!
    Fantastic job on the movie too.
  • TechnicianTechnician Aeon Masonry
    ./revive

    Someone should host another one of these. Doesn't even have to have prizes, although that'd give more people incentive.
Sign In or Register to comment.