[ConstructTV] The Mystery of Zephyr [S01E03]: Cataloging Catharsis

It was bound to happen eventually. :tinfoil:

edit: Wups, late night editing = giant mice flying over heads. :lol:
  • vlcsnap-2010-06-28-02h15m25s84.png

Comments

• Cool contest footage. What is the name of that song?
  • That was awesome.
  • That was fun. It was interesting to see what people could build without advanced technology such as the modifier tool, and /hover.
  • Nice video.
  • Cool contest footage. What is the name of that song?

"3055" by
  • Damn old switches and their lack of item sensitivity.
  • Haha, epic.
  • You could add a grain filter to make it look more old movie'ish, as well as a light sepia filter (light, in order to give it a dusty feel)

Also, edit the sky to make the clouds pass faster (dunno if that can be done in flatland though..)
  • I didn't want to spend too much time editing this one since it's about 2 hours of filming cut into five minutes, so I didn't touch it up at all or add any effects. It's pretty much straight shot footage with the camera transitions cut out.
    The recording settings on the source videos were a bit wonky, so it recorded the mouse on a few scenes - a few of which I did clean up, but somehow missed the ones that are still in.
  • I didn't want to spend too much time editing this one since it's about 2 hours of filming cut into five minutes, so I didn't touch it up at all or add any effects. It's pretty much straight shot footage with the camera transitions cut out.
    The recording settings on the source videos were a bit wonky, so it recorded the mouse on a few scenes - a few of which I did clean up, but somehow missed the ones that are still in.

Maybe you could use your contacts with nintendo to.. OH WAIT THAT WAS ALL A HOAX
  • Maybe you could use your contacts with nintendo to.. OH WAIT THAT WAS ALL A HOAX
    I think I missed something = /

@Krash
    I'm liking your music selections for these videos.
  • I think I missed something = /

@Krash
    I'm liking your music selections for these videos.

Yes you did, and also yes I agree with the music part.
  • I'm really diggin ConstructTV. You should get your own channel on tv. :lol:
  • I'm really diggin ConstructTV. You should get your own channel on tv. :lol:

What if this ever actually happens?
  • My spider bot!
    Fantastic job on the movie too.
  • ./revive

Someone should host another one of these. Doesn't even have to have prizes, although that'd give more people incentive.