Minecraft

Comments

• Server has moved to a much less laggy place!

Check the first post!
  • New shop layout:
    http://mc.fiveeightforums.com/shop.template

Prices now tied to actual stocks ;o
  • What mod is this ubercool shop thing anyways >>
  • What mod is this ubercool shop thing anyways >>
    iconomy :D
  • Sounds like a mac product. :P
  • Failed to connect to the server

Connection refused: connect
  • same problem here :(
  • hmm seems the problem is on minecraft's side cuz iv tried 5 servers and got same result
  • Lets get ready to rumble!!!! Shares out pitchforks and torches.
    :tinfoil:
  • /me begins writing his strongly worded letter.
  • That was partly my fault. When I was copying everything over from iplop's machine I turned off my health check script and forgot to turn it back on, though it seems the coincidentally mc.net was having trouble at the same time. After the server updated, health check never ran and started it back up. Everything's normal now though.

Also, stomach flu apparently. :sick:
  • LIES!!!!111!! Nah tis ok, get well soon. Gives me time to finish up on some papers on comparative biology.
    *Calls off the ninja's*
  • News:
    • Thalagyrt has fixed the Crond problem (scheduled tasks)! Now the server will restart correctly if anything should happen. :)
    • ThexKx Has Been Banned for Two Days --Theft

The fact that he didn't lie when called out is the only reason his ban isn't longer.
    Theft is not taken lightly. I'm rather sickened that a TC.net member would steal.
  • Better not have been my stuff! xD
  • The shutdown last night seems to not have been as graceful as it was supposed to be... There were corrupt chunks all over the place. I've rolled back to 01:45 EST/06:45 GMT 2010/11/18... New Pork was hosed. Thankfully only a few people have logged on, so not much is lost. Better to lose a few hours than to lose a few months worth of work.
  • im sorry i was just angry that day cause i got my phone stolen i wont do it again, i deserve the ban
  • im sorry i was just angry that day cause i got my phone stolen i wont do it again, i deserve the ban

So you are reserved the right to take it out on the community and their structures and such...?
  • Hey, I have enough materials to make a 'hate house' for people...
  • So you are reserved the right to take it out on the community and their structures and such...?
    no im not
  • Thought this got posted earlier looks like it didn't go through. Could we add Brenan88 to the white list? He's a good friend of mine who's been playing for a while but is eager to build with us.
  • Thought this got posted earlier looks like it didn't go through. Could we add Brenan88 to the white list? He's a good friend of mine who's been playing for a while but is eager to build with us.
    Working on it now. :)
  • its been 2 days can i be unbanned now il behave i just rly wna get back on minecraft smp :'(
  • Here's the latest project i've been working on. A fairly large Greek temple who's function is yet to be determined.
    It's just off the coast of the old spawn. Each pillar has roughly 500 half steps, with 26 out of 34 pillars left to go.

Update:

Thanks to these fellas for donations and or lending a hand:

TC Members: Fast_Fire, Mezalyth, Tricon2_elf, FURB, Deathborn, Iplop, Bear001, Dudebot.
    Non TC: Thalagyrt, Brenan88
    • 2010-11-22_09.16.59.png
    • 2010-11-22_09.18.44.png
    • 2010-11-22_09.20.50.png
    • 2010-11-23_23.52.36.png
    • 2010-11-24_09.15.51.png
  • The server keeps telling me I have an outdated client. I have downloaded new ones and even tried playing from the browser.

• FURB, its saying the client is outdated because, its not really outdated, its the server that has the older version. Thal needs to update it :p
  • Well apparently the update just about killed the server. Dropped items are sometimes counting as dropped and nonpickupable and falling damage works only if Notch hates you at the moment you jumped. Oh, and he does hate me because every time I spawn I'm two hearts closer to death.

And don't forget the majikly appearing TNT.
  • Wow. Okay, there's absolutely no reason for me to have the server up until the next fix comes out. As typical, this incompetent programmer releases something, breaks everything, then will release an 'emergency update' a day later addressing all of the issues in a half-assed manner.

Apparently something us real programmers do, y'know, testing, escapes this idiot.
  • Alright, If he's such an idiot programmer, Why are you playing his game?