Combat/RolePlay/blowPeopleUp Nights?

The question here is should we set aside one night (Preferably Saturday night) as one to load up some combat oriented builds, arenas, or games and actually use them? I mean we turn off pure-build and maybe even invincible deployables and just have at it!

I can easily turn the Raxyus into a tug-of-war across the rooms, or put turrets up on my Ullr and blast away.

Should we?

Or should we not?

Comments

• +1 =B

I've been waiting for something like this to some along.
  • +1 =B

I've been waiting for something like this to some along.

apparently the silence suggests your the only one, seriously, its mostly on the fly that anything really happens, or thats what ive witnessed anyway
  • There's a mod called CCM. Maybe you should look into it? Durka Durka, retard.
  • Hmm... I'm in, If I can make it...
  • We have done these before, it was really fun for the most part, IF the arena allows gameplay.
  • Ullr
    Mechwarrior ftw.
  • The Uller was a wimp of a mech.
    And CCM combat is not what I'm looking for.

In fact, since I have had some experiance in dealing with you people I will take the initiative and start making a set of combat oriented builds with two teams, objectives and whatnot... As soon as I have an internet worth calling internet. (Moving, so can't do hardly anything online for a little while.)
  • So in other words, you want to have to have a slap fight. A fight that's not really a fight. Kk.
  • I mean, that CCM doesn't have base weapons or vehicles, jetpacks, etc... I'm not looking for a fight with MW2 type weapons.
  • You make little to no sense. Would you like a cookie?
  • The Uller was a wimp of a mech.
    In Mechwarrior 2 it had a gauss, making it very overpowered. You could just run around the CPU mechs and blast them to bits with the lethal generic looking gauss pellet.
    Only thing better than the gauss gun was the inspector gun. That thing did everything!

And about this CCM. Builders can't fight. The only exception is Shane, and he duels really badly.
  • I can fight :D
  • I always wanted to play mechwarrior
  • Builders can too build.
  • We'd need a lot of buildings for it, it'd be fun though. If you wanted I could fiddle with a mod to get it right for what we want to do. (remove guns, spawn points, etc?)