Comments

• :O
    Awesome!!
    Too bad there will most likely be a monthly fee...

Any word on the game engine?
  • Great! A craptastic sequel to another craptastic sequel!
  • Yeah.. i heard Global Agenda pretty much sucks....
  • yeah i dont have high hopes for this, but you never know. rip tribes as we know it.

if this game ends up good i doubt it will be very tribes-like
  • Lemmings the Tribes.

That is all.
  • At least this MAY mean some more publicity for us, come to think about it, we've had lots of publicity throughout these years lol, maybe this could bring about new players here...

how?.. I've got no bloody idea
  • "Tribes never dies."

I do have high hopes for this. Hi-Rez is really into making unique games and they also listen well to community feedback. On the other hand, and just as with every other top-dollar developer there is that undying greed. I really have no clue about how this could turn out.

It sounds like a mash-up of Tribes and Planetside and mashing up anything with Planetside can't go wrong.
  • I just read about that earlier today. I don't think it will be really that awesome, but we'll see.
  • im skeptical of this, its probably going to be T:V all over again... where the mods that came for it were too little too late, its not like theres much of a hope for anything but t2, but then again, im sometimes proven wrong.
  • The end is near...
  • The end is near... So bring some cookies.
  • Hey, Tribes Vengeance wasn't so bad

As you can see, they were so cool they even made a brief appereance on a video mod!

in mtv!!

FUCK THIS WORLD
  • T:V just Sucked.
    Tribes 2 Forever.
  • http://www.tribesuniverse.com/ Alpha testing sign-ups are available there if anyone cares.

But after T:V, I really don't think any developer than hasn't actually worked on the previous Tribes games (most of which now work for Garage Games) will come anywhere even close to doing the series justice.
  • Where did you come from? I'm in alpha now.
  • This will be dealt with.
  • But after T:V, I really don't think any developer than hasn't actually worked on the previous Tribes games (most of which now work for Garage Games) will come anywhere even close to doing the series justice.

I actually heard that a lot of the original Dynamix people are all but gone from GG now. But i do agree with that statement.

Also, some fucker stole my name. >:(
  • Im not going to bother with this, Not intill I see a Complete Review, That is.
  • Also, some fucker stole my name. >:(

Sometimes saying that may be dangerous as you may find out you're a fucker but you forgot.
  • Deflun.. Stop... makin... me... forget...
  • Well, i am a fucker, so it's all good.
  • Deflun.. Stop... makin... me... forget...
    I'm not entirely sure why, but that makes me want to call you Velcrodude.

Read it and weep, Velcrodude!
  • Velcro

Thats actually a kinda badass name.
  • Reminds me of velvet. Red, thin velvet, with a bunch of short REALLY like needle sharp spines.

Explains my experainces. O.o
  • Thats actually a kinda badass name.

that's going to be the pistol's name
  • I signed up to the alpha
  • that's going to be the pistol's name
    I can see it now...

Demoncard obliterates Deflun with a Velcro pistol.

Awe inspiring.
  • My only hope is that it has decent modability that can acctually be figured out in time to save the game from getting stale/boring T:V was horrible in that the mods and maps that were directly inspired from t2/t1 were too late, ive signed up, but i dont expect much really..
  • My only hope is that it has decent modability that can acctually be figured out in time to save the game from getting stale/boring T:V was horrible in that the mods and maps that were directly inspired from t2/t1 were too late, ive signed up, but i dont expect much really..
    Mod-ability and MMOs don't mix. I can guarantee you that there will be 0 modding for this game.
  • Apparently PC Gamer has recently released an article about this.