Hello

Well, I needed to download a torrent of Tribes 2 becacsue the Tribesnext one did not work. Well im back!

Comments

• Again.. In a Past thread, you said you were Dying.
    Then in ANOTHER Past Thread you said you were Quitting.
    Then in ANOTHER Thread, You said you sold your Computer.

Which one is it?
  • I never said I sold my PC. My son used this account when I was in the airforce
  • No way in hell are you a father.
  • I never said I sold my PC. My son...

I like ergo's strategy, scratch bullshit and replace with bigger ones.
  • Erog... Reminds me of an 8 Year old, with the Mind of a 2 Year old.
  • Well, I have not been on for about 10 years. I was on the old forums.

Went to:

Lackland AFB for Airforce BCT

Worked in Edward AFB for 3 years testing jets.

When to Iraq for 4 years flying Ac-130's

Then Back to Edwards AFB for the fixing of a Concord. We fixed it after 100 k. We replaced the 1 and 3 engines. Took the plane apart to replace the Air bleed.
  • I never said I sold my PC. My son used this account when I was in the airforce

:tinfoil: :rolleyes: :nag: :lol:
  • Why would you fix a concord, they don't fly those anymore...
  • They Do, There are less then 100 fully working in the USA
  • They Do, There are less then 100 fully working in the USA

Thanks Mr.Buzz Killington.
  • Well, I flew around the US to go see them so yeah......................
  • Remind me again why the airforce would shift a personnel from flight testing to maintenance. I smell a liar.
  • Or how about this. Why does the Airforce operate 100 concord jets, when there have only been 20 ever built? If you are going to lie, at least plug your holes
  • Or how only officers fly planes...should I keep going?
  • Or why you don't use the edit button on posts! lol no but really... Why would they use a pilot to fix planes... That's just stupid.
  • And the Air Force would have little use in a commercial airliner either, making it not worth the extreme costs to repair them, as parts would be expensive and hard to come by, being a 41 year old plane not used in 7 years.
  • I honestly think ergo is just someone who really likes trolling, I mean noone on his or her right mind would come up with all this crap lol..

Also, only 20 concorde's were ever built and were retired and scrapped after several crashes and proving to be too expensive and overall a white elephant..

which reminds me, I hope you died in an imaginary concorde.
  • I really wouldn't consider this trolling. I mean no one is getting angry. The only thing that is going on is Ergo making a fool of himself
  • This is entertaining.
  • Lol, I love you ergo.
  • I think the biggest question about this thread is :

Who the hell would really care.
  • Well, sorry to break the awkard silence, but this thread got a lot of popularity actually
  • Well, sorry to break the awkard silence, but this thread got a lot of popularity actually

WHAT WOULD WE DO WITHOUT YOU, DOOFY?!
  • Grow a PAIR!
    I have, Im sorry. I lied to be some one I wasn't. I just wanted to fit in. Im a Football player in school im one of the coolest i'm quarterback. Guess I just wanted to fit in.
  • I have no life and I make up stories on the interwebs.

:nag:
  • I have, Im sorry. I lied to be some one I wasn't. I just wanted to fit in. Im a Football player in school im one of the coolest i'm quarterback. Guess I just wanted to fit in.

Ok, that just made today 100x funnier xD
  • Ok, that just made today 100x funnier xD
    I don't FUCKING CARE YOU FAT CUNT! SHUT THE FUCK UP
  • I believe you ergo.
  • Shut the hell up
  • For fitting in you're doing a terrible job!