Hello

2»

Comments

• For fitting in you're doing a terrible job!

Thank you! I Surly asked for your opinion
  • I said I believe you and you told me to shut the hell up :[
  • Hey Erog, I belive your getting a Ban Hammer to the Face soon.
  • Hey Erog, I belive your getting a Ban Hammer to the Face soon.
    Or the balls
  • Thats Not what you mom said.
  • While you were on the air force or playing football for school?, I'm loosing track of your personalities, really, help me a little here.

Just how old are you really?, I mean.. Honestly!
  • The Football is Real. The Air-force is my last lie.
  • Did you know that Eolk is the Pope?
  • The Football is Real. The Air-force is my last lie.

Yes.. but your definition of real is at times unreliable!... or unreal.

edit: 1954 what a year!
  • Real: state of things as they actually exist, rather than as they may appear or may be thought to be.
  • This is hilarious.
  • I don't FUCKING CARE YOU FAT CUNT! SHUT THE FUCK UP

All I said is that you are funny, gosh...

You're an ultra cool football player, I thought it was funny that you would pretend to be in the air force if you were already that cool!
  • You're bringing this down upon yourself. Just come clean and stop trying so hard to fit in.
  • You're bringing this down upon yourself. Just come clean and stop trying so hard to fit in.
    Yeah, because you're a cool football player! You don't need to pretend to be something else!
  • Did you know that Eolk is the Pope?
    ...Yeah, and I'm the Dalai Lama.

I believe ergo. Must be quite difficult for him to play football and fly an aircraft at the same time though.
  • ...Yeah, and I'm the Dalai Lama.

I believe ergo. Must be quite difficult for him to play football and fly an aircraft at the same time though.

EXTREME FOOTBALL!

*throws a football out of the cockpit of an F-18 to Naosyth in his black hawk*
  • EXTREME FOOTBALL!

Intercepted by Ergo's B-2
  • EXTREME FOOTBALL!

Naosyth catches it, but OH HE DROPPED IT. Ladies and gentlemen this is quite a sight as FURB puts his AV-8A Harrier into a nosedive in order to make an interception!

But wait, there goes Eolk trying to take him down in his MIG, a very unlikely choice for many of the inexperienced pilots but so far Eolk has proven time and time again that it takes balls of steel to pilot such a monster so gracefully.

It looks like Eolk is going for a lock-on, that isn't his usual tactic as he would usually whip out the big machine guns. There must be some rivalry going on here.

It looks like Ergo isn't gonna let that happen as he tries to catch up in his mighty Concord.
  • Demoncard comes in his Su-27 and shoots the hell out of ergo's Concord, which didn't stand a chance as ergo was busy dying at school.
  • I'm worried that if we mess too much with him he's gonna get all the cool football players against us..
  • Or he'll use his l33t dictionary skills against us.
    Real: state of things as they actually exist, rather than as they may appear or may be thought to be.
  • We don't seem to be giving him a chance to redeem himself. lol
  • on the contrary, it's almost like he's blending in just fine.
  • I'm worried that if we mess too much with him he's gonna get all the cool football players against us..

My Team is the WORST!