Advanced Combat Construction Mod

124»

Comments

• She cried XD
  • Then we had to go home, and she wouldnt get out of the bath all night until 2 am.
  • Eolk! You said you wouldn't tell! D'x

Thats harsh Zaxxman. xD
  • We kicked her out the bath because i needed the loo...so did the rest of my family
  • How old was she?
  • The other day I almost did this exact same thing, only I was going to necro the first thread I started, which was back in 2008 too, it was me asking alviss for his rpg addon.

on a side note : I'M COMPLETELY OK WITH YOU RESURRECTING DEAD THREADS AND I WONT FREAK OUT YOU CAN'T HURT ME!
    I'am invincible
    boris-grishenko-20090224055450020-000.jpg
  • The other day I almost did this exact same thing, only I was going to necro the first thread I started, which was back in 2008 too, it was me asking alviss for his rpg addon.

on a side note : I'M COMPLETELY OK WITH YOU RESURRECTING DEAD THREADS AND I WONT FREAK OUT YOU CAN'T HURT ME!

Posting in a Doofy poast.
  • I find it hilarious reading my first posts on this forum. The shit I used to write either makes no sense, or was fueled by unholy rage. :p

Here's an example. :lol:
  • The shit I used to write either makes no sense, or was fueled by unholy rage.

Oh you've made so much progress :nag:
  • i no, rite?
  • ... *blink*... :|... :)...
  • ... *blink*... :|... :)...

This.
  • Whaaaatss going on in here?
  • This.
    Whaaaatss going on in here?
    That.
  • I love you guys. We had such good times. :)
  • hey blnukem i missed good old days of tries 2 new one will be coming out u think construction can be adapted to it? and add me on skype mattdogirc
  • Out of the blue. LIKE THE AIRFORCE.
  • Out of the blue. LIKE THE AIRFORCE.

^^
  • ^^

Thought you'd like that.
  • hey blnukem i missed good old days of tries 2 new one will be coming out u think construction can be adapted to it? and add me on skype mattdogirc

Tribes Ascend will not have modding support. I am sorry.
  • So Alviss is alive... Shannun said you were eaten by a pack of hungry blondes.

Or maybe I'm confusing you with Dond... Meh...
  • that's impossible, unless alviss is made of salads.
  • Which he is.
  • So Alviss is alive... Shannun said you were eaten by a pack of hungry blondes.

Or maybe I'm confusing you with Dond... Meh...

I was about to say: I've had a lot of blonde female mouths against me, but I never really thought they were "eating me" per-say...
  • That's because they probably didn't have teeth.

Badum, tish.
  • I was about to say: I've had a lot of blonde female mouths against me, but I never really thought they were "eating me" per-say...

They ended up eating something of yours though, eeehhh? ;)

But anyway, i was in Chilliwack gettin' right fuckerd for over a week with some buddies. I WASNT AWARE I NEEDED TO TELL YOU WHERE I GO, MOM!! >:O
  • CAPITAL LETTERS LOCKING BUTTON, WITH SOME RAGE!! >:O

:nag: