Advanced Combat Construction Mod

Lots of people are asking about my ACCM mod, so this is just for a brief description about ACCM and what has been added, just to inform everyone who has been asking for the past two weeks.

1. New Chat Commands
2. New Vehicles
3. New Armors
4. New Maps and Gametypes
5. Turrets now Shoot Zombies

Also many other things, This is just a Brief description, if you want more info, head to the ACCM Website: www.freewebs.com/advancedccm
The ACCM Server's IP is: 68.197.172.74:28000

Below are some Pictures of ACCM in action, Enjoy!
  • screen8.png
  • screen20.png
  • screen21.png
  • screen27.png
  • screen37.png
  • screen44.png
  • screen46.png
  • screen47.png

Comments

• The new Prototype Flame turret is now completed. It is a short-range turret that is perfect for defending an area.

Here are some pictures of the Flame Turret in a firing demonstration:
    • screen1.png
    • screen2.png
    • screen3.png
    • screen6.png
    • screen7.png
    • screen9.png
    • screen10.png
    • screen11.png
  • looks pretty cool. it probably doesn't even need to be asked, but is it serverside? I thought i remembered reading somewhere that there was custom models or textures in it. maybe not, i dunno
  • Don't worry, it's all serverside. (Except maybe some future maps won't be serverside) You must have heard from Eolk when I was telling hiw about the ACCM Sentinel and how it will look. Don't worry, I'll add only T2 images to the sentinel, nothing custom, so don't worry! It's all serverside!
  • Hmmm... Anyone good at making maps? (Yes I am a mapper) I could use some help with making a few more ACCM Maps. I mainly need help with the CombatCon maps, since I am mainly focusing on the Infection ones. And they NEED to be serverside, if not, then the map will not be used.
  • I'm a decent map-maker. I used to make map-mods. I would implement new weapons in a map and it would still be serverside.
  • Ok then, when you get done scripting everything... Me and you can make a bunch of new maps!! Make this LAST on your ACCM to-do list... We need to finish stuff then make maps... I plan on taking a break and enjoy ACCM after we finish 1.2 then after a little while we go to the other versions.
  • *You and I

[Note]
    Don't edit my posts to make you look better, blnukem.
  • Heh...

*Evil*
  • When is EmperorsChamp getting on? I need to talk with him...
  • Also, Eolk, I am going to see Your new map, just to get an idea on how well you can make maps.
  • It's not my greatest work, but my first public Construction map.
  • Oo, good job, you got your own section category. Looks good :p
  • I really don't think this thread needs to be sticky. :p
    In fact, I'm unsticking it. Blnukem, we should just make a new thread that goes into detail THEN stick it up, for as a guide.
  • I will do that eventually =P
  • New ACCM Weapons. (Still in the Beta Stage)

Here is a list and a description of the weapons that will be in ACCM 1.2

The ACCM MiniGun "Shredder" - The ACCM MiniGun is related to the SAW, with one main difference, The MiniGun was made as an Anti-Zombie weapon. It is greatly in-effective against player armors due to the Heat-Shielding armor. The MiniGun is a 50 Cal, but is a very special 50 Caliber weapon. The MiniGun made in ACCM uses napalm-based 50 Caliber ammunition, which means it will make short work of ANY zombie that is not a Lord, and is PERFECT for Patrols, Defensives and Offensives against zombies. It will also make sure the target is dead by shredding the target up into small pieces.
    NOTE: This weapon is ideal to kill zombies, but does poorly against Zombie Lords and Hostile Infantry.

The ACCM Gauss Cannon - The ACCM Gauss Cannon was made for much of the same perpose as the MiniGun, although, it is also idealy suited to destroy hostile vehicles as well. This weapon uses 15 Round Ammo Cartridges and has about 5 Cartridges that is carried by you by default.
    NOTE: This weapon is ideal to kill zombies, but does poorly against Zombie Lords and Hostile Infantry.

The ACCM Kinetic Missile Launcher - As SpecOps carry the AT-6 and as the Medium assault units carry the Bazooka, What about the Juggernaut Class? Since the "Juggies" only use heavy weaponry, the Kinetic Missile Launcher was developed as a heavy missile launcher. Instead of using explosives to destroy the target, this uses the Kinetic Energy generated from it's propulsion system. So this weapon is not explosive at all, it is more like when a meteor hits the earth, the energy that is released causes a HUGE explosion. This is the same principal, just smaller and put into a rocket-based form.
    NOTE: This weapon has been having... Difficulties being developed, it just goes too fast and causes too big of an explosion, the error will be corrected soon.
  • Chewing gum is sticky!
  • You know, you could of made it a 54 caliber minigun. :p
  • I'm more worried about vehicles. I remember back in the heydays, that the vehicles were amazing. You had to go up to a certain speed before you could maneuver. Napalming zombies was fun as well.
  • those were the days, especialy when there was no HM or HM2, and auto aim, when you had to use skill to play, not cheat
  • I don't think there is a popular online game that you have to buy that doesn't have "hacks" for it. There really weren't any days that nobody was "cheating." Plan 9 guys were accused of enhancing the damage on their weapons on their server (as well as other clan servers).
    HM2 has no more keys, however, the source is still out there. You'd have to compile it, though.

-Linker- found out a way to bypass defense turret. You'd have to know a bit about scripting in order for it to work, though.
  • I've never seen a GUID keyed version of HM2.
  • When did I refer to that (even before I edited it)?
  • YA! LETS STIKY THIS THING WITH CHEWING GUM!
    (^ omg i get somesorta deja-vu? did i say chewing gum already?^)
  • We could use a "Punkbuster" client to get rid of hackers?
    And besides, most of the time the admins are killing us!
  • We don't have to worry about hackers too much in construction.

Punkbuster doesn't support Tribes 2 anyways.
  • Yea, i think PB is secretly in love with EA and BF
  • They only support the "new" games. Besides, now that tribes is almost dead, nobody cares if you cheat anymore.
  • Oh yea, way to break it to us nicely Eolk.
  • Oh yea, way to break it to us nicely Eolk.
    Oh please. Ever read the story about Siddhartha? ;)
  • No...and i dont think/hope i ever will