Comments

• Teh chief goes fishing!

I had to throw this in :D

Waitingfor3wip2.jpg
  • O_O...

Creepy...
    Google and Yahoo like me :D

Yahoo Search on Blnukem
  • The first thing that came up on my search was a picture of a pile of crap. I don't think a lot of people like you, Blnukem.

[Edit]:
    Hey! You posted on the Huxley forum! I think I just might head on over there and troll it a little bit. ;)
  • Actually... All I see is the website design company my parents own... (SML Design) when I click on images... Eolk, your just jealous XD
    Hey! You posted on the Huxley forum! I think I just might head on over there and troll it a little bit.

Good Job Eolk! I have been doing that for about two months now... Glad it took you that long to realize something...
  • Eolk is pitiful in the way he changes his mood often and dramatically!
  • What does that have to do with anything?
  • who cares...eolk has been such a f*** n00btard lately with no reason for it
    But its not just lately, its been since i joined forumz,
    its Cyber-bulling from Eolk
  • Riiight... He really hasn't "bullied" you since you joined... Just make sarcastic comments on your stupidity... If he "bullied" you, he would have made unnecessary and insulting comments at your every post... So he is just being like me and my sarcastic ways.
  • It would be nice to STOP so i wouldnt class it as "bullying"
  • You don't know what bullying is if you think he is doing it...
  • i do, im bullied at school as well, so dont think i dont know what bullying is
    and btw..how come chief never takes his helmet off?
  • Stop being retarded....
    Because when the Halo movie comes out, then they'll show his face. It was kept secret for that moment...
  • Now your doing it...
    retarded
  • I honestly don't think you know the true term of "cyber-bullying." If I wanted to cyber-bully you, I would be intent on following you around just to call you names and/or say hurtful things. I might be a bit on the rough side when it comes to "screwing around," however, I get that from who I hang out with. If you can't take the way I play, then you probably shouldn't interact with me. I won't take the first strike anymore.
  • Then i will have no need to retaliate anymore..hooray!
  • MC's a cunt hound.
  • That came a bit out-of-nowhere...
  • Good at times, bad at others,
  • No no... running and gunning is never good. However if he charged the frontline wearing 1 ton armour, a chainsaw-sword and a 100 pound gun that shoot grenades, tha'd be sweet.
  • SpaceMarine1.jpg
    When you're 10 feet tall

Armageddon.jpg
    When your best friend is a 15' tall killing-machine.

300px-Marine.jpg
    When you only stop because you've been split in two

DA_Dread_art.jpg
    When Your steel is used to forge a Galaxy wide Empire.

2.6%2040k%20Advanced%20Net%20Version_html_5f691113.jpg
    When your favorite colour is gold

terminator-art.jpg
    When your fist is so big it can crush the skulls of monsters of unimaginable horror

brothers-snake-sm.jpg
    And you look this cool

This guy doesn't stand a chance
    spartan_savior.jpg
  • Chief Uber pwnt dat Hunter XD
  • yeah he did
  • A SpaceMarine could have ripped his freaky little head from his torso.
  • The chief could do that to the hunter as well, he just suffers from being trigger happy...
  • heh heh heh.....................he's trigger happy like me :D
  • Erm...Look closely at the pics, The guy with the sword is wearing a nazi iron cross..
    Eolks a nazi?
  • That's not a Nazi, symbol, you retard. This is.
This discussion has been closed.