ACCM Entertainment Thread

Comments

• Ok, I had this one... Err... "Head-trip"
    Here is da story: (It's real too, I started hilusinating [I don't know how to spell that])

I had a cold so I took Nyquil (Bad idea...) And I saw on T.V. how people wake up in there sleep and become paralized and still dream while awake, so anyways... I fell asleep... it was all black for like 30 mins... then I wake up... I couldn't move at all so I was like "What the is this ?" Then lights flash all around the room (Hilusination... Or however you spell it...) And all sounds and crap... and I felt as if I was floating... I'm still like: "WTF!?!"
    I couldn't move/scream or anything... Then I saw (You wont believe this) Whoppy Goldberg come through my bedroom door with three clowns with chainsaws.... I was like: "O_O!!! WHAT THE !!! OMG OMG OMG!!! I'M GONNA DIE!!!" Then (Room still flashy and noisy) I saw Daffy Duck came in the room and argued with one of the clowns... One of them stabbed me with the chainsaw... And I really didn't feel it (Duh? -Dream while awake?) Then it ended with me staring at the three clowns, Whoppy and Daffy Duck all night... Then I pass out and woke up - Scream and run around like a panzee. Then get ready for school...

Weird crap but I don't want it to happen again...

I watched that documentary. The reason you could not move is because of "Rapid Eye Movement."

When you go into that state, your brain inserts a certain chemical in your body so you won't hurt yourself while asleep. People who sleepwalk are people who lack this chemical in their brain.
  • Runescape sucks; I fixed the video.
  • Howz??!?!/
  • True Eolk class....when i ask how he fixes, he leaves.
  • Eolk... I saw the SAME documentary... I even said I did in the post... I don't understand why you are describing it to me if I already know about why I couldn't move.

Incase you wonder why I didn't talk about it in detail, I just didn't want to get into it because I wanted to type the story as quickly as I could...
  • Star Wars Canitna
    (Made by Weird Al Yancovich)

• In resepect with Eolk's "ROFLMAO" Video, I shall post one similar to his, but for all us Star Wars fans out thar!! (Yes I know he didn't actually make it... But he was the first to post "ROFLMAO" on these forums)

Eolk's Vid, incase yo to lazy to look fo ya self!

• Since Zaxxman is obsessed with cats, here ya go Zaxx, a stupid Hunter from Halo thinks he is a cat...

• Another Funny Star Wars Video!

Here is another, Eolk and Zaxxman called me Yoda, so I though I'd do some dancin'!

Star Wars Rap

• That's not my video, by the way.
  • Noticed how I said it at the top? (Retard)
  • Secret Halo 2 Video

• Your YouTube bars are turning different colors! :O
  • Someone tell me why my youtube posts wont load without someone fixing em?
  • Someone tell me why my youtube posts wont load without someone fixing em
    It's a secret.
  • Your YouTube bars are turning different colors! :O

Because I made them do that...
  • You guys realize you're only supposed to put the video ID in, right?

[tube;]72n1hsd4hZk[/tube] Would make:

Putting in the whole object is just a mess.
  • What is that a video of? :D
  • Oh, it's a music video...
  • It's a secret.
    Ok Eolk...ill keep sending vids, you can keep fixing them

• Nuckin Futs, only one way to describe 06'

Beware the BIG Box Mart! CostCo...Makro....and BOOKERS wholesale! tehr eval
  • I really didn't feel like fixing these. :D
  • Grrrr ill bite ya hed awf
  • That's not funny... Stealing Copyrighted Material gets you no where but sued, moron.
  • He probably wouldn't be caught on the forum, but, it's deleted anyway.
  • Quoting things and putting your name in isn't illegal.
  • Safety first, though. :p
  • Omg....its a 49-year old book.....the copyright has run out ages ago.
  • They made a movie from it (that thing with Will Smith). Besides, that was pretty lame, anyway. ;)
This discussion has been closed.