Weekly Update! 1/20/07

2»

Comments

• Might go look, but its Linker, so might not
  • i've got 2 of my friends that are going to get tribes 2, one has it, but his computer is being a pain, and they're having internet problems, and the other is going to be getting it soon, then i've got 2 other friends that it's a possibility they might be getting T2.
  • Tell them to hurry up and get it working!
  • i have been, i've been telling all of them to hurry, also i've been telling them that we need more people to re-build T2
  • I honestly don't think Tribes 2 will revive ever, unless it gets really lucky.
  • I honestly don't think Tribes 2 will revive ever, unless it gets really lucky.
    We'd either have to convince Vivendi that it would make money if put up for digitally distribution, or re-release it with the alternative scripts and think up a good marketing scheme to see any significant jump in the playerbase.
  • We'd either have to convince Vivendi that it would make money if put up for digitally distribution, or re-release it with the alternative scripts and think up a good marketing scheme to see any significant jump in the playerbase.

Me Like! :D

(Krash, did you make me a moderator?)
  • Everybody is drawn to the newer games. Even my own family members are pressing me to get off tribes and start modding for Half-Life2 and stuff.
  • (Krash, did you make me a moderator?)
    Yes, he did. He made you moderator of the ACCM forum... like Blnukem and I. However, I think Blnukem has the ability to mod other people for the ACCM forum.
  • Well Krash, get to convincing them

@_@
  • Can we fix the M32 w RPG? It fires 1 RPG then its spent, plz make it so it will fire ALL my grenades plz plz plz!
  • You have to have an ammo pack in order to shoot more.
    *Tries it*
    They work fine for me.
  • Erm, i was using an ammo pack, and by default, you get more than one grenade, and can we get it to fire Smoke beacon grenades etc?
  • Eolk, go INTO T2 DAMNIT!
  • Wheres this week-ends Update?
  • Omg, Zaxxman and Blnukem, you just made me go into tribes 2 for nothing. They work fine!
  • Wheres this week-ends Update?
    I'M GETTING TO THEM!
  • THEY WOULDNT WORK FINE WHEN I TRIED,
    and Bln needs you on Clocks...
  • Blnukem doesn't play tribes 2 anymore.
  • Huh? He asked you to go