Eolk, thought u might want to see this.

WARNING! THIS IS NOT FOR PEOPLE UNDER THE AGE OF 15, WHO CAN NOT HANDLE IN SEEING CUSS WORDS, THE SCREENSHOTS CONTAIN ONE CUSSWORD, CONTAINED AS THE "F" WORD.

I just thought Eolk would like to see what Darth Andrew did. :/
  • screen2.png
  • screen3.png
  • screen4.png
  • screen5.png

Comments

• Yes. This is sadly a true experaince. I was horribly scarred. =(
  • Lmfao, i witnessed it all!!
    That is some funny stuffs
  • Haha! That's funny! :D
  • I dare concourpia to actually do that...
  • Haha! That's funny! :D

No it's not! He's insulting you. GET REVENGE!
  • yes, join the dark side Eolk, Use your anger, Banish him from the realms of ACCM...
  • Yes... kill him...
    Do it! >:O
  • I kicked DarthAndrew's butt with an SCG earlier that day on Avalon (since I'm an infinitely better shot than he is), so, it's all good.
  • Or maybe he dislikes you more now.
  • He needs to suck it up. :rolleyes:
  • Okay, I am going to say something now before this gets uglier than it already has.

One, I have nothing against Eolk. The ONLY reason why I wrote that was because he was the first person I could think of with a short name. Second, I didn't even write that entire phrase. Tom Brady wrote the f**k part and I only added the name. Third, I do not recall you kicking my butt with a SCG, I remember getting killed a couple of times. I remember killing you a couple of times too. Fourth, I don't think it was right of you MC to post pictures of the phrase on a popular construction website instead of just telling Eolk about it and letting him handle it by himself. Fifth, Eolk, stop telling people that I want you because I do not.
  • Fifth, Eolk, stop telling people that I want you because I do not.
    Oh, but it was fun! I'll stop, but you remember this: next time you do something like that, I'll Rick Roll you hardcore!
  • Why do you even try to get back at someone, this is just a game, and besides, i bet nobody will remember this....after 50 yrs, but yea...and i didnt like that stupid Fag Roll trick you were using on me -.-
  • I did not think that was fun in the slightest. Telling a bunch of people on a popular server that I am gay is outrageous.
  • You have nothing to fear: this is the internet. Nobody believes anything on it.
  • i bet nobody will remember this....after 50 yrs
    I'll bet I will, when I teach my children how to rick roll someone gracefully. :p
    Why do you even try to get back at someone
    I find a lot of enjoyment out of it. You guys (although a bit of collateral damage spread) wrote something not nice about me... well... I exacted mild revenge back on you.
  • I didnt think it was fun either, i mean cmon does it really look like i just play with guys and throw them away like they were trash, and Zakks is NOT my next victim, he never will be =P
  • I did not think that was fun in the slightest. Telling a bunch of people on a popular server that I am gay is outrageous.
    Maybe you should learn what fuck means, next time. :rolleyes:
  • I didnt think it was fun either, i mean cmon does it really look like i just play with guys and throw them away like they were trash, and Zakks is NOT my next victim, he never will be =P
    Yeah, I didn't mean any of that. I just had to set you up for that roll...

Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down!
  • Lol, Eolk you piece of laying-on-the-ground peanut butter....
    You may be cruel, but you still make me laff =D
  • Oh, but it was fun! I'll stop, but you remember this: next time you do something like that, I'll Rick Roll you hardcore!

Yah... thats not funny, buddy. You sure an immature little twat sometimes, Eolk.
  • Why do you even try to get back at someone, this is just a game, and besides, i bet nobody will remember this....after 50 yrs, but yea...and i didnt like that stupid Fag Roll trick you were using on me -.-

STICK IT TO THE GAY KICKROLL
  • Yah... thats not funny, buddy. You sure an immature little twat sometimes, Eolk.
    Who said it had to be funny? I enjoyed it, and that's all that mattered. I also ensured a few other things, too.
  • Maybe you should learn what fuck means, next time. :rolleyes:

I do know what it means and I did before. The way I was using it was like this:

–interjection 5. Slang. (used to express anger, disgust, peremptory rejection, etc., often fol. by a pronoun, as you or it.)
  • Lol, that was very confusing
  • –interjection 5. Slang. (used to express anger, disgust, peremptory rejection, etc., often fol. by a pronoun, as you or it.)

You forgot to stick "masturbation" in there. "F**k" is a rude slang word for masturbation, and is often used to express anger. But, you can't forget that root meaning in there.
  • You forgot to stick "masturbation" in there.

Ummm no. Fuck doesn't mean masterbation, unless you're fucking yourself.
  • Yah... no. That was a ridiculous wiki entry. I'm right.
  • the internet is so dirty these days :)