Eolk, thought u might want to see this.

Comments

• Fuck actually stood for "Fornicating Under Consent of the King", because in order to have a legitimate birth, you had to have permission from the king in the olden days.

And enough of this internet drama, let's not turn The-Construction into Myspace, for the love of God. Eolk got ticked, Eolk got revenge, we're done.

Drop it. The lack of n00bery will help you live longer.
  • I'm up for Mezalyth's idea!
  • im up for turning you into your sig
  • Zaxxman, I've already beaten my head several times putting up/coding with Blnukem and Alviss.
  • i feel sorry for you except for one thing....
    YOU F***ING DESERVE IT
  • I agree with Zaxx, and then i dont...im lost...anywayz
    you tell 'em Zaxx!!
  • I do deserve it, in a way -- I joined the ACCM dev team. :rolleyes:

Dumbass got something right for once...
  • Dumbass got something right for once...

LOL!!! I busted my gut when I saw that.

Zaxxman, since you are too stupid to comprehend that statement... Err... I used too complex text for an idiot to understand... Let me start over. Zaxx, since you are too... "Special" to understand that sentence, it means we were talking about you. You probably still don't understand, not my fault you're stupid.
  • Why don't you ppl leave him alone, i mean don't you think it hurts him? What if some fag just started saying crap to you bcuz of the way you are, would you like it? *sigh* Forget it, I know you wouldn't care... just plz leave him alone :mad:
  • There was a scuffle, now a fight. It'll pass eventually... I hope.
    What if some fag just started saying crap to you bcuz of the way you are, would you like it?
    I would say something smart back, then feel good about it... until they said something, then I'd say something again...
  • There was a scuffle, now a fight. It'll pass eventually... I hope.

I would say something smart back, then feel good about it... until they said something, then I'd say something again...
    Damnit....you weren't supposed to find a solution :p
  • Look! The construction crew finally managed to lift fatty off her bed so she can start posting again! :O
    Let me get this straight....
    First you bug me on the god damned server....NOW you bug me HERE? I mean dude wtf get a life and stop buggin me, go home to you mom and talk shit about me there..and besides this isn't about me...you tard
  • This is turning into an all-out war. Funny how that's how our scuffle started.
  • :O

Oooooo...
  • What.....what the....why....why did you...ugh.

WE WERE DONE GOSHDANGIT!!!! WE WERE FREAKING DONE, THEN ZAXX MADE A SNIDE COMMENT ABOUT EOLK'S SIG!!!

Cripes people...learn....to drop it...you will never survive in life otherwise.

It stopped...I thought it stopped...good God it was supposed to stop.

Dang tweakers...it was done, then one of you thought, "Hmm...I want the last word in," and blam, we start all over again...it's a vicious cycle.

Stupid conflict + Stupid people = Drama...which in all essence is a Stupid conflict that only attracts more stupid people, which then creates drama, which in all essence is a Stupid conflict...

Are ya hearing me yet? LOOK AT THE DAMN TEXT AND TRY TO PROCESS IT THROUGH YOUR ELECTRO-FRIED BRAINS!!!

If you peons want to fight, take it to Myspace, or Youtube comments.

Freakin...grr...and some of you wonder why I sometimes come after everyone with an SCG...sheesh.
  • not my fault you're stupid.

No one made him sniff that gasoline everyday for 3 years.

(JK Zaxx)

Eolk, don't include me in generalizations of the annoying people that are ACCM Devs. I am FAR to kind to you. To everyone. Y'all can asparagus your selves.
    ..which in all essence is a Stupid conflict that only attracts more stupid people

Haha, you've included yourself in the category of "Stupid people".
  • No one made him sniff that gasoline everyday for 3 years.(JK Zaxx)
    acually, my "mom" as you americanos say, gave me her second-hand smoke for 12 years, and we loved in front of a "gas" complex, i also had to put up with dumbasses in my class, then i turned 13 and my dad saved me. :cool:

To Denier:
    STAY OFF MY GIRL OR IM GONNA MAKE YOU THE MOST NON-EXHISTANT THING IN THE UNIVERSE

TO bln....
    LOL!!! I busted my gut when I saw that.

Zaxxman, since you are too stupid to comprehend that statement... Err... I used too complex text for an idiot to understand... Let me start over. Zaxx, since you are too... "Special" to understand that sentence, it means we were talking about you. You probably still don't understand, not my fault you're stupid.

YOUR THE MORON WHO HIRED HIM
    Eolk deserves a payrise and a week off, whats 500% of nothing...
    thats how much you respect your team, they havnt even got a payroll
  • Ooohhh! That's harsh, man.
  • Hey, you're fatty's ugly "internet boyfriend" the guys at the server told me about, aren't you? Don't worry, though. I wouldn't hit on that overgrown hippopotamus even if I had a gun to my head.

All I have to say is: :lol:
    I give you points for that one! :D

Secondly...
    YOUR THE MORON WHO HIRED HIM
    Eolk deserves a payrise and a week off, whats 500% of nothing...
    thats how much you respect your team, they havnt even got a payroll

What the fuck are you talking about?... I was insulting you... Not talking about paying Eolk, dipshit... But obviously... You are too stupid to realize when you are being insulted.
    acually, my "mom" as you americanos say, gave me her second-hand smoke for 12 years

First off, EmperorsChamp is Canadian, second... You are the dumbest organism I have met... "Mom" is a term used all over the world. (Atleast in the countries that use English) I am insulted by your very existence on this planet, and I am also insulted that you are part of my own species... You are more comparable to lets say... A tree... Or rock... Not human, you are too stupid to be human.

Zaxx... I am really beginning to wonder... Have you suffered a recent head injury? Or are you really that stupid?... If you are that stupid, then that explains why you have an internet girlfriend, and can never seem to spell "actually" correctly.

• Haha, you've included yourself in the category of "Stupid people".
    Feh, yeah, I'm aware of that. I'm stupid for thinking you guys had the capability of dropping it. Guess not. Can't say I'm surprised. Have fun kids.
  • Denier your stupid ass mother f--cker, just get a life and leave me the F--K alone...and just to let you know, Zaxxy aint ugly like that thing your mom and dad created, which was a terrible mistake...which IS you, and have you fucken seen me? Do you know for a fact that im a mother flippin overgrown hippo? Well just let me know when you got ALL your shitty facts straight so we can talk shit...
  • Feh, yeah, I'm aware of that. I'm stupid for thinking you guys had the capability of dropping it. Guess not. Can't say I'm surprised. Have fun kids.
    You're a hypocrite. :p
  • Why do you even choose to bug me, i mean im not even gonna start crying....
    Ok that's all i wanted to say....from now one im just going to TRY to ignore him and his stupid comments that aint even true :P
  • Eolk, don't include me in generalizations of the annoying people that are ACCM Devs. I am FAR to kind to you. To everyone. Y'all can asparagus your selves.
    Where did I do that? In my sig? Yeah, right. I hate how I have to make all of the switches lower so you can reach them, you little dwarf.
  • Where did I do that? In my sig? Yeah, right. I hate how I have to make all of the switches lower so you can reach them, you little dwarf.

LOL!!!
  • Yes. I know. Thank you, thank you!

Now, don't let me get started about you, Blnukem...
  • Dealing with you, Eolk... Is not a walk in the park either... Dumbing things down so your child mind can understand them, and you leave your freaking Elk droppings eveywhere... But I always have my pet dwarf do clean it up. Then you throw Yolk at him, and call him small and tiny, then you try smashing him with your toes.

Then you bash your head against the wall a few times saying I use you as a slave, and how Alviss is so puny.
  • How do you think it is having to haul your ass everywhere? You ride on me like a horse. I mean, do you, like, purposely gain weight in order to wear me down?
    Then you throw Yolk at him, and call him small and tiny, then you try smashing him with your toes.
    Well, how would you act if he suddenly runs in front of you and scares you to death when you're about to step on him?
  • You posted that twice. Denier. :p

Silly human! Regardless... It's hilarious!! Keep posting it for all I care! :D
  • Hey, you leave your crap on the floor, and you're human!