Lil Papa's House

Comments

• i love bf2 once i get the hang of it. my problem is that i can't play online right now because my school's sucky internet connection during the daytime. a few other guys on the hall have it and we use a mod that lets us fight against 64+ bots.
  • Well if you're interested, go Here, it is called Project Reality, you may have heard of it, it is just amazing, it's what BF2 should've been, real as real could be for a free war game.
  • yeah i downloaded project reality on my other computer a while back. good stuff. if i can ever get some of my nightlife back i might play a few days a week online. it seems like the ping drops after 12ish
  • Well you want a low ping, my favorite server i've got a 12 ping to, and what do you mean get it back? the life fairy didn't suck it away again did she???
  • Is EADM still working for you btw?
  • ive been hanging out all day, and then doing homework all night =)
  • What do you mean EADM?
  • What do you mean EADM?
    eat all dirty marshmellows. :D
  • EA download manager, which runs euro force + armoured fury.
    It seems broken, but do you have the expansions for BF2?
  • i bought the complete collection
  • Same, but i have no problems with it, i'd suggestion re-install of all of it and re-register of the packs.
  • But when you get the packs, it goes to the download manager, thats not working so even if i did that i still couldnt access them.
  • when i did the install of the complete collection it restarted my computer twice to get the booster packs and patches installed correctly. Did you do that?

Also, if you originally bought the game and made an account, and then bought the complete collection and tried to register the packs on both accounts it wont work. My brother had some problems with this.
  • No, i just got the complete collection, nothing else.
    Ill try the restart thing, but EA insist you use their download manager to use your game expansions instead of EA link
    No, the restarts didnt work =\
  • hmm, i dont have ea link or download manager for anything... when i didnt have the complete collection, i had to use ea link to download the packs, but i dont have either of them now...
  • No clue, wish i could help, but i can't, the only thing i can say, it that Google is your friend, i'm positive that if you searched you could get an answer.
  • Zaxxman, do you have X-Fire?

If you don't, you need to get it, it's your best bet for getting a hold of me quickly.
  • no, i dont have x fire.
    Do i need to download it or something?
    WHY IS EVERYONE BUGGING ME ABOUT IT?!
  • You don't NEED it, but it is very easy to get a hold of people and talk to them, it's what i like to call a gamers little Pocket Ninja. <(^_^)>
  • no, i dont have x fire.
    Do i need to download it or something?
    WHY IS EVERYONE BUGGING ME ABOUT IT?!
    BECAUSE IT PWNS!
    yeah, you dont HAVE to download.
    but if you do download:
    you can chat,
    you can record (you can already record in T2, but you cant upload)
    you can take screenshots and upload instantly

even if you dont download, if you create an account:
    you can watch vids of other peeps playing,
    view their screenshots.

AND its T2 supported.
    AND most T2 peeps have Xfire.
  • your best bet
    ...would be to pick up the sniper rifle in the tower, jet around until you find it.
  • XD
    But, 1) you can upload t2 recordings
    2) i can take screens anyway
  • But can you cdhat with other people on X-Fire who are in other games, do you have an in-game web browser?

Once you get it and look around it, it is amazing, or, and another thing, can you stream video live through X-Fire so you're friends can watch it?
  • Imma getting reality mod!
    its only a 3 hour download however...
    got it, but no maps =(
    now getting maps.
    Found lil on the chicago insurgents...
    2evxa3p.jpg
    Cant find a shortcut to project reality....
    Got levels pack....
    Found out shortcut comes with levels...
    asked on the PR forum how to get a shortcut...
    made one...
    found out shortcuts come with PR levels....
    Playing after all that.
  • HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU GOT A PIC OF MY BEST GAME EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I scored the highest out of everyone that game with 1,164 point, HOLY CRAP ZAXX YOUR AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The guy in second place on my side is the squad leader, third is a squad member, same with fifth place, yeah, Chicago Insurgency in my favorite server.

So what'd you think when you found me in that server?
  • Why cant i play? I have no maps? what??
  • You are suppose to download the Levels pack, which was under the column where youb downloaded the Core from........which now that i think about it........i think you said you already have that, soooo..............not sure.

YOU HAVE TO GET X-FIRE SO WE CAN TALK!!!!!!!!!

DOWNLOAD IT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!
  • I got the levels.
    And i'd rather just read your sig to find you on BF2.
    I also find it funny pr registers as BF2
  • what are your names on bf2?

i have pr again so i might start playing online instead of with bots.