Lil Papa's House

Comments

• Bots =P
    Sgt.BountyOrig
    Lil is
    Slip-Gun 44 (or something like that :D)
  • Yup, that's the new......well not really new.......but newer than Lil Papa, Slip-Gun it is, but for BF2/PR it's Slip-Gun44, because it sounds deadly, well it matches a deadly person, so yeah.

There's more of a reason to get X-Fire than just what you think, you can join directly to your friends games, you could chat with me actually live instead of waiting a day for a response, or even chat using mics, it's a gamers little "Pocket Ninja"
  • yeah, bots :/

unfortunately, until the internet gets better i might be stuck playing cod4 online which runs fine.

oh, btw, my name is levizm01. i dont even think i have 5,000 points online on bf2 yet... :rolleyes:
  • In actual BF2, i'm a First Sergent, thankfully in PR there are no ranks, so no one can be judged
  • Im only the second rank =P
    I think thats cpl.
    Get a load of these =P
  • Cute................NOW GET X-FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • How do i use restrainer on insurgency? Or am i just ment to punch people's lights out?
  • You just punch um out, that's like arresting them, but without the actual action.
  • Well, i've gotten T2 back, some have seen me around over the past few days, i tried my hand at mapping once again, and let me tell you........i royally screwed up.
  • I saw you, you timed out on me :fail:
  • WHEN!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

I was on on Sunday, and had to go, i actually never timed out.
  • Oh? You were online with ambx-1 and he had a big flashy house
  • Ah hah, NOW GET X-FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • I do have crossfire...sometimes :
    2m7amw9.jpg
  • Oh? You were online with ambx-1 and he had a big flashy house
    she. not he.

or I may be thinking of a different player.
  • Ambx is a he... I'm pretty sure.
  • pretty sure.............
  • Ambx is a he... I'm pretty sure.

Seconded.
  • lol!!!!!!!!
  • lol!!!!!!!!

Suck my nuts.
  • You'd enjoy it WAY..............i'm in to much of a messed up mood right now to even finish that, i've got a bigger problem than you..............
  • Yeah, me not having your little xfirey thing =D
  • Ambx told me she was a girl so I'm sure its obvious.
    Ambx: Chief did you know I'm a girl?
    Joker: O_O
    Ambx has left the game.
  • Ambx told me she was a girl so I'm sure its obvious.

Well, we could always beseech the oracle. He's known Ambx for a while.

But, i'm pretty sure Ambx was just fucking with you. :)

Oh, Oracle = Thyth.
  • That was actually a joke.

Heh.
    That reminds me, has anyone noticed a difference in Ambx? He used to be all spammy back then, now he actually talks.....
  • He plays TF2 with me occasionally. It's nice having a medic that sticks with you.

Once, he was playing tribes 2 and another game at the same time, but, Tribes 2 was still picking up his mouse movements and keyboard presses. So, we were wondering for a while why he seemed to be interested in the walls.
  • Just be thankful he's not like Gay Amigo, he's been around in CTF servers since the day T2 came out, he'll go out in the hills, put an inventory station, and turrets, and guard the little post he made, or on Kata, he'll go in the remote tower, and stand there and guard that.
  • lol, i love happening upon the little posts!
  • pssssh, all knowing.........more like all nosey
  • Just be thankful he's not like Gay Amigo, he's been around in CTF servers since the day T2 came out, he'll go out in the hills, put an inventory station, and turrets, and guard the little post he made, or on Kata, he'll go in the remote tower, and stand there and guard that.
    lol, is this a real person in T2?