:D EvE Chat :D

Comments

• ore isnt worth 100mil.

Ha ha... You have much to learn. It's idiots like you that shouldn't be playing EVE.
  • Ha ha... You have much to learn
    ha ha...
    learn what? the meaning of life?
  • ha ha...
    learn what? the meaning of life?

Apparently, you are too blinded by stupidity to understand what I'm saying. So, I'll explain it.

The minerals required to make a Malediction are worth about 10 million ISK, you said you'll gather 10 times that amount (10 x 10 = 100, in case you don't know math either), so in the end, you would have given who ever was going to "give" you the Malediction about 90 million ISK, as it would cost them 10 mil to give you the ship. If you still don't understand, then play a simpler game like WoW or Tetris, EVE is not for you.
  • nvm...I'll play Tetris :D
  • nvm...I'll play Tetris :D

You're fuckin crazy, Demoncard. Lol
  • You're fuckin crazy, Demoncard. Lol
    sounds like a hoot, and only a quarter to boot :D

back on topic:
    Nukey÷purpld duck, why should I trust you? how do I know you wont blow the crap out of me? dont say concord...
    sounds like a hoot, and only a quarter to boot :D

back on topic:
    Nukey÷purpld duck, why should I trust you? how do I know you wont blow the crap out of me? dont say concord...

It isn't duck you should be worried about; he barely knows the concept of PVP nor does he even like it, he barely knows how to fit his ship.

You should be worried about me, I'm way too trigger happy for my own good. When I get back in EVE, I'll hunt you down and kill you regardless if you come to Black Rise or not, it's just my nature to turn every person I meet in EVE into a floating cloud of smoldering debris, even if it gets certain corporations war-decced. ;) And trust me, I'm much more of an asshole in EVE than I am in Tribes 2 or on this forum. In fact, it would be best if you avoid me in EVE, you'll enjoy the game more.

Long story short... When I get my account reactivated, hope you have good protection, because I can assure you that I'll hunt you down and turn you into a dust cloud. :heart: Any more questions Demon?

P.S. As for your first question, the first rule in EVE is; Never trust anyone.
  • it's just my nature to turn every person I meet in EVE into a floating cloud of smoldering debris

It's true, i'd often hear stories of him killing his own corpmates, chasing them through-out southern Amarr.
    As for your first question, the first rule in EVE is; Never trust anyone.

Rule 2: See Rule 1
    Rule 3: "Don't fly what you can't afford to lose."
    Rule 4: "You WILL lose."
    Rule 5: "Everyone (and everything) is out to get you."
    Rule 6: "Everything that can go wrong, will go wrong."
    Rule 7: See Rules 1 through 6
  • It's true, i'd often hear stories of him killing his own corpmates, chasing them through-out southern Amarr.

Ahh... The good old days. :)
    lol....
    how should im say this......um....
    can i meet you on eve??? :D
    lol....
    how should im say this......um....
    can i meet you on eve??? :D

Nope. My account needs to be reactivated.
    funny guy...
    funny guy...

Yeah, hahaha...

Hey wait, i think he's serious.
  • I play eve. I am voidskipper. I am in a 0.0 alliance called Atlas Alliance. We hold 0.0 space. I used to be in IAC (Interstellar Alcohol Conglomerate), in MC (mercenary Coalition) and in Daisho. I think I spent a grand total of 1 month in empire before i started pvping.

I have used/seen/killed titans, motherships carriers, dreads all that good stuff. I have killed a few hundred ships and only lost some 30. If you want to come out to 0.0 space i could show you around.
  • why 0.0?
    Concord stalking you?

on Eve im demoncard, as Nukey knows...
    that reminds me;

Nukem, go on Eve so I can kill you.
  • Nukem, go on Eve so I can kill you.

Good luck with that. And I've been on EVE.
  • Good luck with that. And I've been on EVE.
    Good luck to you too. ^_^

Atleast tell me where you are.
  • Go on EVE then.
  • Go on EVE then.
    not now! im sleepy...

in the UK its an hour till midnight, why would I use my PC now?
  • FYI, I post from my PSP.
    much more fun.
  • I play eve. I am voidskipper. I am in a 0.0 alliance called Atlas Alliance. We hold 0.0 space. I used to be in IAC (Interstellar Alcohol Conglomerate), in MC (mercenary Coalition) and in Daisho.

I have a buddy who used to be in IAC, now he's with an alliance he doesn't even remember the name of, south of AAA, killing Goon and what remains of Kenny. The alliance could very well be Atlas. His corp is called Free Market something or other.
  • killing and what remains of Kenny
    Oh my god...
  • Oh my god...

Kenny must die. Edan has been plagued by BoB and his bastard child, Kenny, for far too long.
  • /me wants Alviss to play EVE again. :(:(
  • Nice ship Nukem.
  • /me wants Alviss to play EVE again. :(:(

I kinda wanna play too, but i don't want to sink 20$ and just be bored again in 10 days...
  • Nice ship Nukem.

Which one?
    I kinda wanna play too, but i don't want to sink 20$ and just be bored again in 10 days...

Then do something besides grinding missions all day. :p Wormhole space is pretty fun, why not try exploring wormholes? Or go play in lowsec.
  • Well, i was hoping for null sec. And wormholes filled with sleepers will assrape you.
  • Go to nullsec then. And as for sleepers - that's what fleets are for. :)
  • Free market Interprises, they are in Atlas Alliance lol.
This discussion has been closed.