Insult Demoncard

Comments

• insult me here so people arent forced to read it.:]

Your taste in signatureable material is questionable.
  • lol, thats an insult
    roflol
  • lol, thats an insult
    roflol

No, he was adressing his friend.
    He wasn't excusing you, he was excusing Nukem.

The rest of the forum don't want you here as well.
  • No, he was adressing his friend.
    He wasn't excusing you, he was excusing Nukem.

The rest of the forum don't want you here as well.

You didn't see it before i edited it. It was adessed purely at demon, he made his post, then i added in the other part, i'm gunna remove it though since it's rather pointless.

Def, you should know better than to feed the trolls, they'll keep coming back.
  • You didn't see it before i edited it. It was adessed purely at demon, he made his post, then i added in the other part, i'm gunna remove it though since it's rather pointless.

Def, you should know better than to feed the trolls, they'll keep coming back.

Wait.. Demon's the correct definition of a troll?... I think I've been missusing the therm for a couple of years..
  • shut it racist pig(Deflun)! you mispelt "term".And "misusing". Damn you need english lessons.
  • shut it racist pig(Deflun)! you mispelt "term".And "misusing". Damn you need english lessons.

You just keep making it worse.. lol..

Do you think I have something against you?, because I don't, I normally am very friendly, I already told you, you started to annoy me, then I realized you where hopeless and I counted myself as one more that wants you out of here.

Also, I find it very amuzing that you're calling me a racist.. even though you already called me a "mexican" and said you where going to "deport me".

Is your 12 year old logic starting to look not so smart anymore?, because let's face it, you think you are smart, when you are not.
  • You just keep making it worse.. lol..

Do you think I have something against you?, because I don't, I normally am very friendly, I already told you, you started annoying me, then I realized you where hopeless and I counted myself as one more that wants you out of here.

Also, I find it very amuzing that you're calling me a racist.. even though you already called me a "mexican" and said you where going to "deport me".

Is your 12 year old logic starting to look not so smart anymore?, because let's face it, you think you're smart, when you are not.

Now for my version...

I have something against you, Demoncard. And I'm normally not a very friendly guy, I already told you, you started annoying everyone, then I realized you are a homosexual 12-year-old that does nothing but spam a forum and I counted myself as one more that wants you out of here.

Also, I find it very amusing you call Deflun a racist.. Even though you are nothing more then some cracker-ass white boy that probably sits on his computer all day just waiting for the opportunity to say some dumbass shit on this forum.

Is your dumbass 12 year old logic keeping you from understanding this? Because lets face it, you are a dumbass cracker who does nothing but annoy the living fuck out of everyone on the forum.
  • lol.. nice touch.
  • Yeah I looked at your post and was all like... "Wtf is this shit?! He calls you racist and you reply with a non 'fuck you bitch' response?!" So I just added my version of what you should've said. :P
  • im a 12 year old dumbass?
  • im a 12 year old dumbass?

There's a difference between a 12 year old and a 12 year old dumbass. A 12 year old dumbass is Demoncard.
  • Wait.. Demon's the correct definition of a troll?... I think I've been missusing the therm for a couple of years..

Do you know the verb, to Troll?

it's when you're fishing, you use a fish-like lure, and you drag your line behind the boat, deep in the water, it looks like a little flashy fish, and it attracts large fish.
    When someone is trolling, they're attracting fish.

It's exactly the same as a forum Troll, they attract attention to themselves and create conflict.

Thats pretty much exactly what demon is doing.
  • Do you know the verb, to Troll?

it's when you're fishing, you use a fish-like lure, and you drag your line behind the boat, deep in the water, it looks like a little flashy fish, and it attracts large fish.
    When someone is trolling, they're attracting fish.

It's exactly the same as a forum Troll, they attract attention to themselves and create conflict.

Thats pretty much exactly what demon is doing.

Are you racistly calling Demon a flashy fish!?
  • Are you racistly calling Demon a flashy fish!?

... Stop posting.
  • Demoncard couldn't even build a box.
  • You just keep making it worse.. lol..

Do you think I have something against you?, because I don't, I normally am very friendly.

yah. im sorry. :simma: :wave: :simma:
    Are you racistly calling Demon a flashy fish!?
    id quite like to be called a "Squid". :o

@ jack:

Die taffer!
    you couldnt build a wall; besides boxes are hard.... :lol::lol::lol:
  • This is a stupid thread. Tbh moderators should have deleted this ages ago. Oh, Nukem and Deflun, both of you should get a life and try and make construstive posts instead of bullying Demon. No doubt, Demon posts senseless bullshit, but thats his decision. The fact that both of you idiots are trying to reduce tribes number of players is pathetic. Its already low enough, without ****holes like you two, alienating players. I know for a fact that Nukem is in possesion of a auto-spamming script, just shows his childish complex. Also Deflun, you should try and get out more, instead of posting on TC forums all day. Same for demon tbh.

So... all 3 stfu and get on with your lives.
  • This is a stupid thread. Tbh moderators should have deleted this ages ago. Oh, Nukem and Deflun, both of you should get a life and try and make construstive posts instead of bullying Demon. No doubt, Demon posts senseless bullshit, but thats his decision. The fact that both of you idiots are trying to reduce tribes number of players is pathetic. Its already low enough, without ****holes like you two, alienating players. I know for a fact that Nukem is in possesion of a auto-spamming script, just shows his childish complex. Also Deflun, you should try and get out more, instead of posting on TC forums all day. Same for demon tbh.

Why don't you shut the fuck up and read the fucking forum? He's been harassing the members of this forum since he joined. I'm sick of it, Deflun's sick of it, and everyone else is sick of it. So shut your mouth and read the fucking forum before you post your bullshit.

And by the way asshole, I don't have an "auto-spamming" script. I had one like 2 months ago and used it on my own server ONCE, then I deleted it because it was useless. There was one other time on Emperors Champ's server where I used a bug with T2 to spam the same message over and over, but I was just joking around with him. So maybe you should know what the fuck you're talking about before you say shit.
  • Dark, I realize my last post was a bit harsh, but everyone is sick of Demon and we don't need some jackass telling us that we're the bad guys because he's been annoying the living hell out of us and we're tired of it. I didn't mean to curse you off. Well... Ok... I did... But the fact of the matter is, you don't know that he's the annoying prick, not us. We're the angry community trying to make him leave, he's the douchebag pissing us all off daily.

Is popping out of fucking nowhere and starting fights with members a hype nowdays?, because if it is I know a couple of forums I'd like to do the same to.

Oh wait!, no I don't because I have a life.

And by the way, this isn't Tribes, this is the Con Mod Forums, he doesn't needs to post here at all in order to play T2.
  • feel the love!!!

Does everyone need a hug?
  • feel the love!!!

I need one. :(
  • aww...

*gives nukem a manly bear hug*
  • feel the love!!!

i want one!
  • i want one!
    Too bad! He probably dosen't want to give you one.
  • Dark, I realize my last post was a bit harsh, but everyone is sick of Demon and we don't need some jackass telling us that we're the bad guys because he's been annoying the living hell out of us and we're tired of it. I didn't mean to curse you off. Well... Ok... I did... But the fact of the matter is, you don't know that he's the annoying prick, not us. We're the angry community trying to make him leave, he's the douchebag pissing us all off daily.

You son of a bitch... By arguing with Demon youre just giving him excuses to fight back and post the crap he does. Fact of the matter is, you, Demon and Defluns names appear all over the forums, usually in battles between yourselves.
  • lol numbuhs jealous...
    besides, i can hug myself.
  • Is popping out of fucking nowhere and starting fights with members a hype nowdays?, because if it is I know a couple of forums I'd like to do the same to.

Oh wait!, no I don't because I have a life.

And by the way, this isn't Tribes, this is the Con Mod Forums, he doesn't needs to post here at all in order to play T2.

No Deflun, you dont have a life. You post on forums, all day... everyday. And its that idiots choice if he wants to post here, not yours and Nukems. Just let him post random shit and ignore him.
  • lol numbuhs jealous...
    Why would I be jealous to an idiot?
This discussion has been closed.