Insult Demoncard

1235»

Comments

• at least it did what it was intended to do, silence you enough for you not to be kicked ;)
    lol good point.
  • I was pointing out the obvious, and I dont care if you like me or not, because I hardly see you on TX.

to me you're a brick of writing displaying hurtful text.

maybe il see you when i go to NY, until then you can suck my bioderm grapes.

Ok, maybe I overeacted to Zaxx (sorry Zaxx) , but you decided to come out of nowhere and start educating us on 4chan.
    You came in and reheated the flame pizza, you took the argument and stuck it up your ass.
    WHY?

1 ) I don't play in public servers, I host my own, whenever I feel like fucking doing it, and if I feel like just going away and play something else, I do it, I don't need to hang around TX like if con mod was an analogue of Second Life.

2 ) To me, you're nothing (Ok, maybe not, maybe I like you a bit, but am an asshole anyway). (No, I'm not trying to be Nukem >_>)

3 ) Whatever you did I don't care, this whole forum is based on overreacting and then acting like nothing happened, the thing is that nothing you say is either :

.- Constructive
    .- Interesting
    .- Fun to read
    .- Original

That makes your posts fall into the category of "Spam"

But then again, I was just moody that day, I was being an asshole, tomorrow is my birthday!, and yes, you have one free "don't revive dead threads, asshole" ticket.
  • I don't need to hang around TX like if con mod was an analogue of Second Life.
    wow this forum has more flames than Satan's campfire.

Have a nice birthday!

I'll post a bunch of vulgar comebacks after your birthday; so I dont make it a bad one.

And NO I dont consider TX to be an analogue of Second Life...its just a good way to unwind after a hard day of shouting at lazy hotel employees.

Yes, tommorow, I head for NY!
    -where I'll meet some more incompetant employees. x_X
  • :D Owned

Have a good 'un in NY Demon
  • :D Have a good 'un in NY Demon
    im back from NY, it had bttr ping than Leeds.
  • The Trollyth has arrived!

and uh... Vazo, well done on the 1st time you boxed me.
    Ive boxed you 4 times.
    and Spin, ive boxed your Cafe 15 times :D

And i did spam the daylights outta your building when i came un-afk'd.
  • The Trollyth has arrived!

:clap: :clap: :clap:
    Finally! Congratz! :cool:
    ... when i came un-afk'd.
    Wouldn't that be BTK'd? Back To Keyboard...ed? :p
  • :clap: :clap: :clap:
    Finally! Congratz! :cool:

Wouldn't that be BTK'd? Back To Keyboard...ed? :p
    BTK? nice!
    VGRT! (Thanks)

The Trollyth knows no fear XD
  • idk who you are but as long as you like war wolf im fine with you
    if not YOU WILL BE OWNED >:(
  • keep your 'yth on! it was a LOTR jk....
    sheesh, whats a trollyth gotta do for a laugh around here.... :lol:

I know that was your brains stupid illusion of a lotr joke, let me remind you I'm most likely 8 years older than you.

I think you're messing with stuff you don't even know anything about, being disrespectful and insolent to people who started the "yth" fashion, who did it with a bigger purpose than just changing their names in a desperate attempt to fit in.

Now seriously, did you think even for a second that people would accept you by changing your name into a retarded blend of something you where never part of and you being retarded enough to call yourself a troll outrighteously?, it just shows what a retard you are, so stop saying " 'yth this 'yth that", you don't even know what the fuck yth means, and here's a surprise for you, I'm not the only one who thinks this.

So seriously, before you succeed at getting banned from the construction community completely, stop making stupid moves thinking this is a forum made for people whose idea of fun is jetting around the map spamming voice binds.
    wtfshortmessage
  • Deflun vs Demoncard, round two.
  • Deflun vs Demoncard, round two.

Blnukem has been kicked.
  • Blnukem has been kicked.
    Why kick Nukem? Hes cooler than Demoncard.
  • Krash should put a limit on how many posts can be in a thread.
    Like Bethesda's forums, limit is 100, lol. (i think its for bandwith or something.... idk)
  • Nukem is hateful and perma-angry.
    Demon is just a joker looking for a rise. (Quite successfully I might add.)

/heavy sigh
  • Nukem is hateful and perma-angry.
    Demon is just a joker looking for a rise. (Quite successfully I might add.)

/heavy sigh

What are you talking about?!, Nukem is fun to read and original.

Demoncard is just some kid who wants to be someone else (But fails a lot I might add.)
  • What are you talking about?!, Nukem is fun to read and original.

Demoncard is just some kid who wants to be someone else (But fails a lot I might add.)
    I dont see what I'll gain by arguing with a Chilean teen.

Can we all take chill pills?

Im a joker?! Who's Batman? Nukey I think :p

I want to be someone else? Ive always wanted to be an actor. Instead, I get landed with goofballs who cant give change.
    A coke=65p
    Customer pays £1
    Goofball gives 50p change.
    WTF.
  • I dont see what I'll gain by arguing with a Chilean teen.

Can we all take chill pills?

Im a joker?! Who's Batman? Nukey I think :p

I want to be someone else? Ive always wanted to be an actor. Instead, I get landed with goofballs who cant give change.
    A coke=65p
    Customer pays £1
    Goofball gives 50p change.
    WTF.

I don't get it.. are you that stupid and irritating because you where born like that or are you doing it on purpose?, because for some american pre-puber you surely are stupid and irritating.

Btw, could you stop the crap?, your jokes aren't funny, they're retarded, even more retarded than your sad attempts at shutting me up, I speak for half the forum when I say fuck you, you only speak for yourself when you say "pls stop owning me"

I don't know if you realized, but everytime you try and make a connection with someone everyone pushes you away, noone wants you here, just leave, please.

They say don't feed the trolls, I say fuck the trolls, they shouldn't be here, noone wants a troll, you're a disposable, unnecesary, unwanted pebble in our bloody boot, in fact, your old account Demoncard has been the ONLY account I have seen so far to get stripped of privileges, that's just how much this forum hates you, you know why noone tells me to shut up?, because they enjoy seeing me picking fights with you, because I'm smart and funny, while you try to be so and fail, which makes quite a comic look, but don't be tricked by all the laughter, noone is laughing with you, they're all laughin at you.
  • Hohohoho guess what! BAN!
This discussion has been closed.