Insult Demoncard

Comments

• Now please... dont aggravate me further, or we will all end up having arguements with each other. Im not defending demon, or attacking Deflun and Nukem, I just think all three of you are challenged, psychollogically and socially.
  • Good day to all of you... hope to see you on T2.
  • usually in battles between yourselves.

Not necessarily.
    Now please... dont aggravate me further, or we will all end up having arguements with each other. Im not defending demon, or attacking Deflun and Nukem, I just think all three of you are challenged, psychollogically and socially.

And you can kiss my ass.
    Good day to all of you... hope to see you on T2.

Good day huh? Well you can go to hell.
  • Why would I be jealous to an idiot?
    stfu, you're causing arguements.
  • I haven't started one, yet...
  • Not necessarily.

I think we should hold hands in a circle and apologise.

il start; sorry Deflun and Blnukem for spamming these forums.
  • il start; sorry Deflun and Blnukem for spamming these forums.

Good. Now leave.
  • I haven't started one, yet...

ok. :)

and no, im not leaving.:)
    I stay.

Give me $50 and I might leave.
  • This entire forum is turning into a warzone... All because of Demoncard. And various idiots who come in here out of no where saying that we argue too much. To solve this problem, Demon must leave.
  • This entire forum is turning into a warzone... All because of Demoncard. And various idiots who come in here out of no where saying that we argue too much. To solve this problem, Demon must leave.

that, or you must get anger management.;)
  • that, or you must get anger management.;)

Or you could simply stop posting.
  • Or you could simply stop posting.
    or you could get anger management lessons.

[ : )
    2 way smiley ftw!
  • No Deflun, you dont have a life. You post on forums, all day... everyday. And its that idiots choice if he wants to post here, not yours and Nukems. Just let him post random shit and ignore him.

Are you stalking me or something?

Plus, it's my choice as well to fight back, not yours, so shut the FUCK up, whoever the hell you are.

Funny thing is, Demon starts to back off and takes a hint, then you pop out of nowhere and start yet another chain of angry responses and useless swearing, did you just sign up at this forum to start troubles?
  • OK I've been on this forum for what...2 weeks? And all I see whever the fuck I go is pointless little bickering sessions between you three. TBH as a member of this forum I can't be fucked listening to you 3 swarking amongst yourselves. Whinging about a spammer doesn't help, and the level you guys are doing it your doing just as much spamming.

Now before you all turn round and tell me fuck off, No, because I like these forums and the majority of the people but everywhere I turn there's people mouthing off at each other and that does not represent Construction and is therefore bad press.

If you want to bitch at each other, please either keep it confined to a thread of mebbe even PM it?

Just my tuppence as a patron of this forum. Don't bite my fucking head off

Peace

EDIT: Ironically I forgot I was posting in the Insult DemonCard thread :lol:
  • Are you stalking me or something?

Plus, it's my choice as well to fight back, not yours, so shut the FUCK up, whoever the hell you are.

Funny thing is, Demon starts to back off and takes a hint, then you pop out of nowhere and start yet another chain of angry responses and useless swearing, did you just sign up at this forum to start troubles?

Obviously he did... Where do these assholes keep coming from? They pop up out of nowhere just to start shit.
  • Are you stalking me or something?

lol, personally I agree with Deflun.
    @ Dark
    GO aWaY n0¤8
  • I just noticed... There's a block option for "muting" certain people. I think I'll enable that. I've had enough of these idiots.
  • Wow... That's better. Now I don't need to see either Dark or Demon again.
  • lol Blnukem cant c me!

acceptance is better than ignorence.
  • OK I've been on this forum for what...2 weeks? And all I see whever the fuck I go is pointless little bickering sessions between you three. TBH as a member of this forum I can't be fucked listening to you 3 swarking amongst yourselves. Whinging about a spammer doesn't help, and the level you guys are doing it your doing just as much spamming.

Now before you all turn round and tell me fuck off, No, because I like these forums and the majority of the people but everywhere I turn there's people mouthing off at each other and that does not represent Construction and is therefore bad press.

If you want to bitch at each other, please either keep it confined to a thread of mebbe even PM it?

Peace

Look, I love peace just as much as you do, trust me, I hate seeing myself in this kind of situations.

It's not that Demon just popped and I was like "hey!, look, a new guy, let's fuck him up", you know I aint like that.

I'm not trying to get the last word here, I just want a simple thing, Demon to either STFU or leave the forums, and apparently, he's starting to back off his senseless spamming and stupid posting (or at least I hope so)

I don't want any more trouble than that, I'm not some sort of e-Bully.
  • "hey!, look, a new guy, let's fuck him up!"
    wtf lol?
    and yes im backing off.
  • No I appreciate that this probably has quite a bit of back story but at the end of the day you're just doing the equivillant of standing face to face in a public park screaming in each others face. No one likes to have to watch that. Hopefully the whole thing will die off sonn and we can all get back to cuddling/rimming etc.
  • No I appreciate that this probably has quite a bit of back story but at the end of the day you're just doing the equivillant of standing face to face in a public park screaming in each others face. No one likes to have to watch that. Hopefully the whole thing will die off sonn and we can all get back to cuddling/rimming etc.

i highly doubt that we will accept him anytime soon =/

Peace

you realise this thread was made for the exact purpose of "Spaming " in dont you? i really hope you do... this has to be the spamyest piece of crap ive seen on this thread yet
  • This is a stupid thread. Tbh moderators should have deleted this ages ago. Oh, Nukem and Deflun, both of you should get a life and try and make construstive posts instead of bullying Demon. No doubt, Demon posts senseless bullshit, but thats his decision. The fact that both of you idiots are trying to reduce tribes number of players is pathetic. Its already low enough, without ****holes like you two, alienating players. I know for a fact that Nukem is in possesion of a auto-spamming script, just shows his childish complex. Also Deflun, you should try and get out more, instead of posting on TC forums all day. Same for demon tbh.

So... all 3 stfu and get on with your lives.

nukem and deflun in my opinion are gods, the next time i see you ingame im going to make your session HELL
  • im a 12 year old dumbass?
    There's a difference between a 12 year old and a 12 year old dumbass. A 12 year old dumbass is Demoncard.

although it should be noted that purple is a dumbass for thinking it was aimed at him
  • Death.. what the FUCK led you into making four fucking posts in a row.. do you understand it's fucking annoying?!, there's a bloody edit button!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

And thanks for what you said about me :3, you are a good nephew. :heart:
  • Death.. what the FUCK led you into making four fucking posts in a row.. do you understand it's fucking annoying?!, there's a bloody edit button!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

And thanks for what you said about me :3, you are a good nephew. :heart:

sorry for the quad, i did it in haste as i was a slight bit anrgy at the time, ok i lied i could have exploded like a warhead if i didnt contain myself :(
  • There was one other time on Emperors Champ's server where I used a bug with T2 to spam

You... do that ALL the time. lol

Also, Dark-Rider,
    - Blnukem realizes he has an angry problem.
    - Deflun, is a brown, foreign, blnukem.
    - We have no fucking moderators... It's really stupid.
    - Please don't bother waisting your time with protecting Demon. He's misunderstood, but deserves his treatment. Everything will be happy-go-lucky soon enough.
    - Welcome The-Construct.net, i think we have cookies around here somewhere.
  • Welcome The-Construct.net, i think we have cookies around here somewhere.

you know... i think we ran out being the "assholes" we are XD
This discussion has been closed.