Construction Mod for Unreal?

Comments

• hehe right i know what gears is but i still have never played Unreal.
  • I never said you said that... :eek:
  • I suppose I'm just so used to the EVE forum where 90% of the posts in reply to something you say is a troll post. :( I need to remember that the only troll here is Demontard. :lol:

My apologies, Doofy. :( EVE has corrupted my mind.
  • Lol eve does funny things to you. its odd what happens once you play it for awhile.
  • hehe right i know what gears is but i still have never played Unreal.

you have technically played both, gears is powered by unreal (engine) :p
  • My apologies, Doofy. :( EVE has corrupted my mind.

lol, it's alright, I just didn't see it comming.
  • I didn't know that Mass effect games use Unreal engine. 0.o
  • I didn't know that Mass effect games use Unreal engine. 0.o

Now you do.
  • Sounds like it could be awesome, but i dont own it
  • LOL I can see a new height in comedic shorts coming from this.

Despite all I'm going through I still want this as much now as a month ago. Just one thing... I NEED TO SAVE!!!!!!!!
  • Eh what ever happens the plauge of angry n00bs that ask stupid questions will alway exist what we need is an anti-n00b cannon that only works when a stupid question is asked
  • Eh what ever happens the plauge of angry n00bs that ask stupid questions will alway exist what we need is an anti-n00b cannon that only works when a stupid question is asked

Go on EVE! :D
  • Just one thing... I NEED TO SAVE!!!!!!!!

I completely agree with you, which is why I've started working on it now. I'm making steady progress with it so hopefully, fingers crossed, it'll be working in no time.
  • I completely agree with you, which is why I've started working on it now. I'm making steady progress with it so hopefully, fingers crossed, it'll be working in no time.

interesting, just play t2 con mod and see the packs, i think it would be best if you used props from the engine which fit as well as it does in t2 the simplest and outright staple packs would be lsb walkway (light) and maybe generators and ff's
  • check out their new video! merging, saving, loading, lighting, destructing!!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_BV86tlE1s

edit: almost forgot! triangles!
  • Kewl, Im going to play it soon as first public version is released, but I really hope you move to UDK, I don't want to buy UT.
  • I agree, this should be made for UDK.
  • So many games... so little money...
  • rofl at the infinite double jumps and <3 at everything

Btw, Battlemode is better than crysis
  • TRIANGLES!!!
  • Amazing!!!

What is the current workable piece limit? :D
    (assuming a somewhat average gaming PC)

Is the limiting factor your GPU or CPU?
  • Most likely both
  • I don't think he knows I posted that link yet :p

Might want to ask more questions on the facebook group or the youtube video.

Oh, and I have UT3, so I will be ready to play!
  • check out their new video! merging, saving, loading, lighting, destructing!!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_BV86tlE1s

edit: almost forgot! triangles!

Looks like it's coming along nicely, pretty nice features so far. I hope it doesn't come with too many prefab objects though, that would make it look too much like G-mod.
  • The mod looks like its coming along nicely :)
  • Looks like it's coming along nicely, pretty nice features so far. I hope it doesn't come with too many prefab objects though, that would make it look too much like G-mod.

Agreed. We DON'T want G-Mod. ;)

But we do need NPC's to fight for RP's and such. :D
  • Damn this is amazing.
  • Unreal Construction V1.0a has been released! The download is available from the attached link.

As I have university approaching, I decided to release it now before I get too bogged down with work! I hope you enjoy.

Requirements: You must own Unreal Tournament 3 for the PC.

http://www.filefront.com/17238006/Unreal-Construction-V1.0.zip/
  • !!!

* FURB pesters friends for a copy of UT3.
  • Set up a paypal account!