Sierra shutting down master servers

1171819202123»

Comments

• Wow, great, so we're already starting the post-master server era with the community split in half.

Good work guys. I have more confidence in Electricutioner than in EWO.

If you want any help with the website, let me know.

yeah, it its pretty sad, but if we have to leave them behind i guess we will =/
  • well, still, the vivendi company might still do that, later on, but im not wasting my time waiting for it to happen, nbecuase it might not even happen

1)you are a fool if you thought there would be any hope of that.
    2)the patch is out and its out their hands anyway, i doubt they would revive it when we already have
  • EWO are cheeky bastards, they deserve to be left behind.(roflmao, it seems im against all tribes atm, 1st rebels, now EWO.)

tracer ECM went funky after i extracted the zip that i got from a buddy, loads of people have this problem; is this an error, or an attempt to kill voicepacks?
  • Thyth: What happened to making it an IFC22.dll replacement?
    All in good time...

• tracer ECM went funky after i extracted the zip that i got from a buddy, loads of people have this problem; is this an error, or an attempt to kill voicepacks?
    Tracer is a voice chat menu, a voicepack is extra voices for the menu. And it is not an evil plot to kill Tracer, Krash told me he will try to fix it soon.
  • It is. I remember Thyth being VERY annoyed with voice packs. After so many newbs getting a hold of it, I'm rather glad he eliminated them.
  • eh... i dont so much mind if it is sorted out, there is always the option of filtering the nullvoice active packs really, ok so you'll say you shouldnt have to do that, enjoy ear rape, id prefer to be cautious than to be a moany bitch when vc spam happens :p
  • tracer ECM went funky after i extracted the zip that i got from a buddy, loads of people have this problem; is this an error, or an attempt to kill voicepacks?
    What do you mean by "went funky"?

A lot of servers have filters in place so using NULL voice won't work at all. Are you sure this isn't the case? My QuickMenu script works fine.
  • What do you mean by "went funky"?

A lot of servers have filters in place so using NULL voice won't work at all. Are you sure this isn't the case? My QuickMenu script works fine.

its probably that, and that most add-ons for the game have now been killed due to the patch, lol i guess we might have to contact everyone who made useful scripts see if they are interested in updating them, script next anyone? XD
  • It is. I remember Thyth being VERY annoyed with voice packs. After so many newbs getting a hold of it, I'm rather glad he eliminated them.

put a server up and Ill show you what problems can arise from this issue.
  • its probably that, and that most add-ons for the game have now been killed due to the patch,

untrue, my hax are still 100% operational.
  • untrue, my hax are still 100% operational.

you'd have though that within about 7 years you'd have enough skill to not use them, i guess i was wrong, :lol: whatever, doesnt matter tracer ecm has been fixed now :D
  • how can i use the new servers? if they are even up?