Insult Demoncard

insult me here so people arent forced to read it.:]

Comments

• You touch kids.
  • You touch kids.

lol...

Now then... Demon, as I've said, it simply would be best if you left this forum, no one here likes you. Infact, people dislike you so much, you made your own thread for people to insult you.
  • I like Demon. In fact we had a whole conversation the other day! It was nice!

I highly doubt that moron is even capable of a conversation.
    wtf??

• Demon's ego has been restored after a hard day of being trolled in the forums.
  • Demon's ego has been restored after a hard day of being trolled in the forums.

Does that mean we wont be rid of him yet? Damn... It would be nice not to have a retard desecrate the forum with shit.
  • what ego?
    trolled?
    what kind of place is this?!
  • attachment.php?attachmentid=2513

I must post this again...
  • What the hell does that have to do with anything?
  • Sorry, I didn't realise that people actually follow the thread topic on this forum :D

Back on track then: Demon has a small penis.
  • yeah people! stay on topic = abuse Demon!
  • what ego?
    trolled?
    what kind of place is this?!

What you need is a whole bowl

24issuegal6qy9.jpg

To achieve true enlightenment on your quest for nirvana!

bigstockphoto_Man_Meditation_1203669.jpg
  • Sorry, I didn't realise that people actually follow the thread topic on this forum :D.

That's the problem.. retards think this is 4chan.
  • "that demoncard kid gotta go"?

is that a death threat?
  • We don't want you to die.. we want you to STFU.

Ever since you're here a lot of space has been wasted in you saying senseless bullshit, we asking you to shut the fuck up and you replying even dumber shit.

In the beginning, I didn't mind.. then you started to annoy me.. then I realized you wheren't just some asshole who had a rough start in the forums, but just an asshole who can't take a hint.

Now leave the forums and don't come back.
  • Now leave the forums and don't come back.
    no.
    you shouldnt have irritated me while I was smurfing, you started it.

when i was smurfing as DarkCrow both you and Blnukem were acting like assholes...you kept barricading my bunker, placing trees inside my building and spamming the chat.I realized you + Blnukem could act like twats to new players, if I really was a new player,and not smurfing as DarkCrow, id never come back to TC.

enjoy :).
  • yeah, stfu bitch.

you created this demon...now its here to stay.
  • What the FUCK are you talking about?!, I only know Nukem for like 3 months.. could you seriously stop replying senseless bullshit and just get the FUCK out?!
  • What the FUCK are you talking about?!, I only know Nukem for like 3 months.. could you seriously stop replying senseless bullshit and just get the FUCK out?!

chill, its obvious you've done this before...you and Nukem tormented my smurfs seperately.
    2 wrongs dont make a right kiddo. unless....

• chill, its obvious you've done this before...you and Nukem tormented my smurfs seperately.
    2 wrongs dont make a right kiddo. unless....

• This guy is persistent, isn't he? And I don't spam in other people's buildings. So I don't know where your dumb ass got that idea from. I especially don't "barricade bunkers with trees" as you say I did.
  • We must hurry up and dispose of this spammer.
  • Omfgthisfukingfaggotwontgetoffthisfukingfourmheneedstogtfosowecanhavefunnagingwithhisspam!
  • I think i know who Demoncard is!!
    At School theres a 6th grader no one likes him he knows that immature basic the same additude same maturity level!MUAHAHAHAH
  • This guy is persistent, isn't he? And I don't spam in other people's buildings. So I don't know where your dumb ass got that idea from. I especially don't "barricade bunkers with trees" as you say I did.

er... wierdly, I THINK that barricade might at some point have been me ;)
  • Would you get rid of your sig?

1 ) That's not Nukem

2 ) You're just a step closer to permanently getting banned.
  • Ya, Krash yelled at me a while back for having too much in my signature. :p
This discussion has been closed.