• I make constructive posts, not childish posts

Sure you do.
  • Sure you do?
    yes. thanks. :p
    "rolf".
  • Sure you do?
    yes. thanks. :p
    "rolf".

Ahh... I see you're still editing quotes because you're too much of an idiot to argue correctly. So much for constructive posts. Stupid child.
  • Ahh... I see you're still editing quotes because you're too much of an idiot to argue correctly. So much for constructive posts. Stupid child.
    theres no correct way to argue; I suppose you've made some arguing manual just so people argue "correctly".

goddaym, im making an offend Demoncard thread so peeps dont have to read this drivel.
  • Demoncard, shut the FUCK up.
  • Demoncard, shut the FUCK up.

Yes, please, or make it easy on everyone and leave this forum, Demoncard. You do nothing but piss off this community and spam this forum's threads with shit. It would be best if you leave, no one wants you here.
  • no :)

i didnt start the trash talk contest.so no.
  • no :)

i didnt start the trash talk contest.so no.

Yes you did. You came here, out of nowhere I might add, then immediatly started talking shit about this community's members. No one wants you here.
  • Let me corroborate that.

No one would miss you.
  • Yes you did. You came here, out of nowhere I might add;No one wants your beer.

"out of nowhere"?
    rudeness to smurfs is out of nowhere, being insulted by u 2 under 3 diff names and styles(one i was silent, one chatty, and one spam), that for a whole year.Now I stay as Demon.
    enjoy the Demoncard h8 thread.
  • Can't we all just get along? I'll try and turn this thread around and get it back on topic:

I would really like to see some new air vehicles. Personally, I think that having 2 offensive air vehicles is a bit limited. I mean the shrike and the bomber are nice and all but how about some variety? Mebbe a one man fighter bomber? Or a decent V-Tol would be nice. What about some air superiority fighters with chaff/flare and heat seeking missiles? Mebbe a futuristic twist on a Eurofighter or something like that? I'd buy that for a dollar..
  • Can't we all just get along?

idk get the goonies to apologise for a year of verbal abuse.
    then we'll get along fine.
  • Aww bless. You guys just have Demon all wrong! He just needs a cuddle! Go on Blnukem, give him a hug and tell him you understand his plight :)
  • Aww bless. You guys just have Demon all wrong! He just needs a cuddle! Go on Blnukem, give him a hug and tell him you understand his plight :)
    Get lost.
  • Spin , Demon, shut the fuck up!

Spin, I "know" you, I don't want to loose the respect I had for you!, stop acting like Demon.

Kiss my ass.
  • Stop spamming my thread :/

As far as new vehicles go... I'm focusing more on the player creating vehicles than me adding new ones. Eventually, when I add performance altering modules, you'll be able to tweak how it handles a bit and such. You can also already set the projectiles.

Also.. I just added a way to move in any direction in 0 gravity, so we can have 0 gravity fights, and not just all float away in random directions.

But seriously... take your complaining elsewhere. And if it isn't too much trouble.. could somebody remove the useless posts that don't relate to the topic from this thread? :/
  • Lol... Poor Nao. :D
  • Lol, isint that from the ACCM Entertainment Thread?
  • Fuck, everyone is right. Half of this forum is made of 3 word posts.

Please forgive me Interweb gods.

you didnt cuddle me :( lol
    does that mean that you want me to terrorize your caf
  • Had a play on CDM the other day. Baffled the fuck outa me :D Love the concept though and am defo gonna devote some time to it :) Is there anyway to make the standard vehicles so you can attach things to em as opposed to just putting things on the mount point?
  • You are restricted to the mount points.. not much i can do about that. I'll make a tutorial on how to make custom vehicles some time.

Also, a little update:
    - CDM is more stable now
    - Zero gravity jets are more stable, and when you collide with people, momentum is transfered.
    - I have planned out a few upgrade modules for vehicles.
  • is the server up? i cant see CDM.
  • Ok so, i've added the warp and shield modules, and the code to activate them

Quick question.. how do you do images with T2's HTML code thingy?

Edit: Nvm, I just looked up how alviss did it on his server

also, main post has been updated
  • i still cant see the server.

I went on it briefly; it was scary, couldnt you make it respawn on the ground instead of 500 UEs in the air?
    also I was lost as Blnukem at a calm convention; its too hard, maybe im too used to metallic...

it would be brilliant if you could import stuff from metallic, i built HI-V GUNDAM on metallic it would be awesome if i could use it on CDM.
  • UEs? You mean Meters?

If you spawn in the air and don't move, then it means that Zero Gravity Jetting is enabled. Hold "jet" to fly in the direction you are facing and hold "jump" to use air-brakes.

ZGJ is a new combat system Nao's developing for better battles. He's even coming up with an arena concept.

Also...the modules really pwn...

It's not that hard. It's wrapped around the same core-system that every other successful mod has started out with...you're just doing it wrong. >_>
  • Zero Gravity Jetting is enabled
    Sounds epic.
    Also...the modules really pwn..
    Epic.
  • Kiss my ass.
    LOL ROFL LMAo....Anyway.... I WUNT A RUBUT!!!(In CDM -_-)