CDM & Custom Vehicle 2.0

Comments

• whats with all the "yth"s? are you all related?
    Vazolyth Synoryth Thyth(nah he rules.) Naosyth Mezalyth.....

yah.... i wanna be Demonyth! :)
    yth yth :p

back on topic: is it possible to place turrets on a vehice?

I wanna make Navy SuperDreadnought from Colony Wars.
  • Arcalyth started this trend of Yth's, but he wasn't the first to have a yth in his name.

Anyways, turrets won't function when mounted to a vehicle. They need to be non-soild, by being hidden and scoped to avoid UEing the server.
  • soo you cloak em then they work?
  • soo you cloak em then they work?

Lol, thats not what he means by "hidden".

whats with all the "yth"s? are you all related?
    Vazolyth Synoryth Thyth(nah he rules.) Naosyth Mezalyth.....

(not exact [or even close] reasons why, but it's comical)
    They all changed their name to the "yth" suffix to copy Thyth (Thyth's old name is Electricutioner), being a god of construction mod, and the leader of their l337 clan, NOS, it seemed like a good choice. (only some of the people you listed are members, others are just cool like that)

I believe somewhere along the line, Thyth wanted to escape the world of Adjective_Noun Verb_Noun names (DemonCard is an example, so is EmperorsChamp) so he choose a phonetic pronounciation of Thoth (egyptian moon god and the name for a project he made a few years back [i think, not 100% sure]). The name is extremely cool, and is apparently very inspiring.

Arcalyth used to be named Halospree, so i see why he would want change.
    Naosyth used to be Avenger777, just before he was inducted into NOS (named a ship after him)
    Mezalyth used to be HybridVolt, i do believe.
    Synoryth used to be Master_Chief, not to be confused with Cornicopas old name
    Vazolyth, i'm not entirely sure, i dont think he we talked much before he changed his name, and i dont see him online often anyways.

They're all following a new name trend, one even i didn't avoid.
    I changed my name to Alviss to escape the Adjective_noun cookie cutter too, but didn't want the "yth" clique, so i choose the name of Alviss the All-wise, a drawf from norse mythos who turned out not to be all-wise after all, and was tricked by Thor.
  • My name is Spin because it sounds cool.....:(

But my avatar is amazing to it makes up for me not having an epic back story :)
  • My name is Spin because it sounds cool.....:(

But my avatar is amazing to it makes up for me not having an epic back story :)

Tyranids = rip off of Aliens
    Aliens = Rip off of some awesome book 60 years ago, likely.
  • Spin = care
  • Spin = care

You don't care! No one ever cares. :'(
  • I care Alviss...

/me dials 911 while Alviss isn't looking
    Tyranids = rip off of Aliens
    Aliens = Rip off of some awesome book 60 years ago, likely.
    It's a Zerg Hydralisk...
  • Yeah, but the Zerg are a rip off of the Tyranids :)

But Hydraliscs own so who gives a fuck?
  • Ultralisk > Hydralisk
  • Ultralisks are gay. Big mammoth / ant / beetle things. Who the fuck builds Ultralisks anyway? Mass Hydra's ftw :P
  • my name is humans. anyways.. im excited to try out this mod even though i suck at tribes now (building included). im not very good at retaining game skillz when i switch between games. and i switch games a lot.
  • Ultralisks are gay. Big mammoth / ant / beetle things. Who the fuck builds Ultralisks anyway? Mass Hydra's ftw :P

Word.

But Lictor's own.

p1_thumb.jpg

LictorHigh_thumb.jpg
  • This thread has officially gone Off-Topic.

Maybe we should hire someone to say that, in a stylish manner..

Kind of like THIS guy...
  • Sooo then...

I rewrote the module system, and fixed a few more things in CDM.. After I finish the remaining modules, I'll work on weapons. Also, now that my website is fixed, I'll start planning how I'll code it. Still no ETA on completion.
  • Lol, thats not what he means by "hidden".

whats with all the "yth"s? are you all related?

(not exact [or even close] reasons why, but it's comical)
    They all changed their name to the "yth" suffix to copy Thyth (Thyth's old name is Electricutioner), being a god of construction mod, and the leader of their l337 clan, NOS, it seemed like a good choice. (only some of the people you listed are members, others are just cool like that)

I believe somewhere along the line, Thyth wanted to escape the world of Adjective_Noun Verb_Noun names (DemonCard is an example, so is EmperorsChamp) so he choose a phonetic pronounciation of Thoth (egyptian moon god and the name for a project he made a few years back [i think, not 100% sure]). The name is extremely cool, and is apparently very inspiring.

Arcalyth used to be named Halospree, so i see why he would want change.
    Naosyth used to be Avenger777, just before he was inducted into NOS (named a ship after him)
    Mezalyth used to be HybridVolt, i do believe.
    Synoryth used to be Master_Chief, not to be confused with Cornicopas old name
    Vazolyth, i'm not entirely sure, i dont think he we talked much before he changed his name, and i dont see him online often anyways.

They're all following a new name trend, one even i didn't avoid.
    I changed my name to Alviss to escape the Adjective_noun cookie cutter too, but didn't want the "yth" clique, so i choose the name of Alviss the All-wise, a drawf from norse mythos who turned out not to be all-wise after all, and was tricked by Thor.
    I wunna be Flazoryth XD
  • how do you save on CDM?

and where'd the server go? how do you put turrets on the vehicle?how do you stick guns on it?
  • To save in CDM, type /savebuildings Radius Name (Use /help to see all the commands...)

The server isn't dedicated, and it isn't stable enough yet to be dedicated.

As far as turrets go.. they won't work when mounted to a vehicle for reasons I can't avoid, as far as I know. I have to do a few tricks to the objects to avoid crashing the server under certain conditions. You can however set the projectile your vehicle fires, using /listProj and /setProj. A custom vehicle may have up to two different projectiles if a weapon module is placed on the vehicle. To set a weapon module's projectile, use the same command for setting it on a vehicle, but look at the module (before it is mounted) instead.
  • *italian accent* soo meester nao... you like vehicles ja ja?

sorry lol.

so you can have 2 types of weaps on one veh, but is there a limit on how many guns you have on the whole vehicle? my veh has 2 types of weaps, but theres 30 guns(all nicly spread out) on my Unisoft battlecruiser.(its approx 400m long, 60-70 wide)
    would that work?
    and plz keep server up.
  • bump...sorry dubl post
  • *italian accent* soo meester nao... you like vehicles ja ja?

You mother fucking son of a bitch... And you call Deflun racist? Bitch ass white boy.
  • Um.. the script could be modified to allow more than 2 weapons, but I don't plan on doing that.

Also.. why did you bump after 3 minutes....
  • That seems to have disappeared from my logs >_>

ANYWAYS...

I started working on the CDM website layout today. It won't be done for a while. Also, I'll be busier than normal for a while, so I may not have as much time to work on CDM for a few weeks. But I will try to make time for it.

(I tweaked it a lot, Meza, but it still uses that background you made)
  • NAOSYTH!!!

attachment.php?attachmentid=2523&stc=1

hahaha!!
  • You mother fucking SOB.... And you called Deflun racist? Bitch ass white boy.
    you're saying im racist? "call" is now past tense "called"; why would I?

tbh, your average racist would be better company than Blnukem.

i come out of nowhere?
    yeah... i came out of the void just to aggrevate you.

back on topic;

how fast can custom vehicles go? can you add on extra thrusters or sheilds?
  • You mother fucking son of a bitch... And you call Deflun racist? Bitch ass white boy.

You should proabably count to 10 to try to avoid postin things like this...
  • lol, count to ten?
    that doesnt work, this does;
    count to ten, then eat cookies and milk!

Blnukem, stop getting angry over everything.