what music do you like?

Comments

• Good guitar.
  • Thanks. If I ever figure out how to run more than one audio track together, I'll attempt a song.
  • run more than one audio track together
    I can.
  • Thanks. If I ever figure out how to run more than one audio track together, I'll attempt a song.

Use Audacity, if Audacity is too much for you to handle get in contact with me.

PS : How many times have I asked you to get in contact with me so far?
    I can.
    Run multiple tracks together on Adobe Soundbooth? Please tell me how, Margaret; I'd be extremely appreciative.
    Use Audacity, if Audacity is too much for you to handle get in contact with me.

PS : How many times have I asked you to get in contact with me so far?
    I USED Audacity multiple times, but it won't export into a good file.

Audacity is more user-friendly, but Soundbooth is higher quality...I'll tinker around with a few options.

3 times you requested it. Why not PM or talk on here? I'm not too eager to post my contact info in THIS community.
  • You need LameEnc.dll, get it Here, I got it from there, don't be paranoid, it's just a DLL used to encode MP3 files.
  • Run multiple tracks together on Adobe Soundbooth? Please tell me how, Margaret; I'd be extremely appreciative.
    I use movie maker and a few homemade conversion tools.

what I do;
    convert sound one to a video by adding a picture via movie maker.

grab new video with sound 1 and place with sound 2 in movie maker.

save.

rip audio.

It would be alot simpler if you just sent me the sounds.

Im serious.
  • You need LameEnc.dll, get it Here, I got it from there, don't be paranoid, it's just a DLL used to encode MP3 files.

THAT sounds like a good idea...Nao said to get Lame3 or something..

Why are all audio export devices Lame?

I use movie maker and a few homemade conversion tools.

what I do;
    convert sound one to a video by adding a picture via movie maker.

grab new video with sound 1 and place with sound 2 in movie maker.

save.

rip audio.

It would be alot simpler if you just sent me the sounds.

Im serious.
    First of all Margaret...that's a long process. Second of all, no way on earth am I sending you my personal affects.
  • First of all Demoncard...that's a long process. Second of all, no way on earth am I sending you my personal affects.
    that hurt :(
  • Lame is this.

It's just an encoding protocol, it means
    Lame Aint an Mp3 Encoder

lol, you should have told me you couldn't find lameenc.dll, it's so easy to find I was thinking you didn't wanted to get it lol.

But then again, everything sorrounding freeware is confusing.

Just so you see how awesome audacity is, I uploaded a song I made a few minutes ago which involved a generous ammount of production, get it here
  • that hurt :(
    I still have a grudge with you since the first time I met you.

And why do you keep changing your name to Demoncard? Are you not Trollyth?

It shouldn't surprise you; you haven't really done anything to gain anyone's trust around here.
    **Stuff**
    Trippy composition >_< As I said before, it has a Nine Inch Nails theme...and thanks for the link.
  • You think it's trippy?, thanks!

What about my accent?

Btw, that song involved a good deal of editting with Audacity, I just wanted you to see how useful the program can get to be :D
  • I still have a grudge with you since the first time I met you.

It shouldn't surprise you; you haven't really done anything to gain anyone's trust around here.
    what did I do to you specifically?

gain trust? how?
  • You think it's trippy?, thanks!

What about my accent?

Btw, that song involved a good deal of editting with Audacity, I just wanted you to see how useful the program can get to be :D
    I think the echo overpowered the accent, so I couldn't really hear it. Slightly, yes, but not the full voice.

Lol, yes, it was trippy. I'm trying to make a song out of that riff Nao's hosting...
  • what did I do to you specifically?
    Trollyth

I think the echo overpowered the accent, so I couldn't really hear it. Slightly, yes, but not the full voice.

Lol, yes, it was trippy. I'm trying to make a song out of that riff Nao's hosting...

I blame my mic actually, it wasn't just the echo, it was the microphone, it's a pretty sucky one.. would you believe I managed to get a good one (as in Recording quality), but it's broken?
  • Lol nice one Deflun! That's fucking mad :D

Here's another couple of tracks for you guys to bitch the fuck out to. Yes that's right, you're going to bitch. Fucking get used to it.

Yeah, they'r still in the works so finish oddly and I ain't ahd a chance to master em so the EQ is way out, as is compression. Also they ain't been normalized / maximized yet so they'll sound a bit quiet, so just crank the fucker up and bitch the fuck out!

We V Machine EP.rar

<3
  • Nice one Spin.
  • Lol, yes Def, I'd believe that. Machines break.

Also, I appreciate your indications, Deflun, but that is not why I am mad at Margaret. If that was the case, then I should've been mad at Vazolyth/Synoryth/Kaidolyth and all the other yth's before that.

Just a long time ago he was being a twit while I tried to build my castle on the TX server. Kept running me over and spamming my building. Always laughing and ignoring me.

And those are really sick pieces Spin o_O
  • Just a long time ago he was being a twit while I tried to build my castle on the TX server. Kept running me over and spamming my building. Always laughing and ignoring me.

He makes that a habit. Get someone next time it happens to you. I'm sending you my contact info via PM.
  • Lol, yes Def, I'd believe that. Machines break.

Also, I appreciate your indications, Deflun, but that is not why I am mad at Margaret. If that was the case, then I should've been mad at Vazolyth/Synoryth/Kaidolyth and all the other yth's before that.

Just a long time ago he was being a twit while I tried to build my castle on the TX server. Kept running me over and spamming my building. Always laughing and ignoring me.
    no I didnt...
    I think....:?
  • He makes that a habit. Get someone next time it happens to you. I'm sending you my contact info via PM.
    if you want me to stop, all you have to do is ask.
  • I strongly doubt he didn't asked you to stop.

In fact, I doubt he asked you less than 5 times to stop.
  • Back on topic please
  • if you want me to stop, all you have to do is ask.
    I did. Multiple times. You didn't. You and Pirate=PapaBear (Server SA, unfortunately) went on and on until both of you left. I was glad for the reprieve.

AAAAAnyway, back on topic...

I got the main line of the riff I uploaded to repeat enough times, and I'm working on lyrics...Drums, I'll just synthesize with my keyboard.

Not 100% sure I'll even have my voice in there...I have no actual recording device that plugs straight into the sound card...

Oh, and Spin, I really like the music for the "90 Minute Rap" song and the "We V Machine"
  • "Not 100% sure I'll even have my voice in there...I have no actual recording device that plugs straight into the sound card..."
    I could sing in it! =D

You know how good my singing skills are ;P
  • I could sing in it! =D

You know how good my singing skills are ;P
    Actually, I considered you for a 2nd voice, despite your "scares"...

Like an echo, if you will.
  • I did. Multiple times. You didn't. You and Pirate=PapaBear (Server SA, unfortunately) went on and on until both of you left. I was glad for the reprieve.

AAAAAnyway, back on topic...
    no, sorry, that wasnt me, that was my lil bro.
    the asshole recorded it.

Sorry.

where is papabear anyways? he was a funny guy.
  • no, sorry, that wasnt me, that was my lil bro.

lol....
  • Actually, I considered you for a 2nd voice, despite your "scares"...

Like an echo, if you will.
    XD
    I'm honored :p
  • lol....
    fail *_*
    why lol?
    would you like it if I lol'd at your relatives?
    no? So stfu.