ACCM Entertainment Thread

Comments

• Zaxxman: is stil dreaming, so blnukem dreams of screming like a little girl, Blnukem cat get up because when eolk collapsed, Zaxxman landed on blnukem, nukem got winded thus feeling cold, so he dreemed of an oil puddle.
  • *Blnukem puts out the flames*

Ouch... DAMNIT EOLK WTF JUST HAPPEND?.... oh he's drunk... yay?
    And where the hell are my pants?
  • *Everybody falls back asleep.*
  • You guys are asleep?... OMG I SEE ME ASLEEP TOO!!!

Am I dead?
  • Zaxxman: *wakes to see whats going on* YOU RUINED MAH SUPERGIRL WEDING FANTASY
    *smacks eolk with steel bat* Now i gotta start all over....*starts dreeming*
  • Whee, I'm jumping from sleep cloud to sleep cloud! *Jumps in Nukem's dream.*

Where's the narrator, Blnukem?
  • *Wonders why he is looking at himself.... and why Zaxx smacked Eolk with a bat*
  • i shot narrator half hour ago
    *Zaxxmans face appears in the sun*
  • I see Eolk inside me!!! AAAHHHHH!!!!
  • Get It Out!!! Ewww Eewwww Eeeewww Get It Out!!!!
  • *Eolk sees a clown with a chainsaw*
  • *All these guys in animal costumes start gathering.*

What's going on...?
  • *All the guys in animal costumes fall, too, cursing blnukem and the black void.*
  • Why, thank you.
    *Takes the chainsaw from the clown.*
    *Clown disappears.*
  • Zaxxman: restarting wedding dream
    Music: Sean kingston-Beautiful Girls
    Everyone attending: (except for Bride and groom) clapping to beat
    Video: Zaxx and Supergirls Honeymoon holiday in panama
  • lol... I have a funny story about "clowns with chainsaws" if ya guys wanna hear it XD
  • Sure, tell it to me, my brain in real world might remember it for me while im here in dreemland
  • *Everybody wakes up.*
    Tell us, blnukem!

Blnukem: ?
    Blnukem: You guys need to stay out of my dreams...
  • Eolk: Well, I'm going home. I don't feel so good...
  • Just tell it and he'll be back
  • Ok, I had this one... Err... "Head-trip"
    Here is da story: (It's real too, I started hilusinating [I don't know how to spell that])

I had a cold so I took Nyquil (Bad idea...) And I saw on T.V. how people wake up in there sleep and become paralized and still dream while awake, so anyways... I fell asleep... it was all black for like 30 mins... then I wake up... I couldn't move at all so I was like "What the fuck is this shit?" Then lights flash all around the room (Hilusination... Or however you spell it...) And all sounds and crap... and I felt as if I was floating... I'm still like: "WTF!?!"
    I couldn't move/scream or anything... Then I saw (You wont believe this) Whoppy Goldberg come through my bedroom door with three clowns with chainsaws.... I was like: "O_O!!! WHAT THE SHIT!!! OMG OMG OMG!!! I'M GONNA DIE!!!" Then (Room still flashy and noisy) I saw Daffy Duck came in the room and argued with one of the clowns... One of them stabbed me with the chainsaw... And I really didn't feel it (Duh? -Dream while awake?) Then it ended with me staring at the three clowns, Whoppy and Daffy Duck all night... Then I pass out and woke up - Scream and run around like a panzee. Then get ready for school...

Weird crap but I don't want it to happen again...

• Another kwl one, its rome Runescape, another game i play online
    [url]Http://www.runescape.com/[/url]
  • What does runescape have to do with my story?
  • wtf do i care? its the song i like
  • If you don't care then why do you like it?
    And I thought runescape is a game... not a song...

Whatever... you're too retarded to talk too... I guess I'll go. Bye.
  • Wish Eolk would tell me how to get these working...
  • You dont get it, they made a musik vid on it you dumbarse
  • That was wierd clown story...
This discussion has been closed.