Abusive Admin

Comments

• I like to be nosy sometimes. This stuff really feeds me up.
    Getting back on-topic...
    So, you would say that your headache and other forms of distractions make you more likely to kick people?
    He said they put him in a bad mood, and, someone's mood, especially bad, is bound to affect certain decisions and shorten tolerance. I say he should've let his cousin suck (if he was playing on his own file/account or something, if it was his, well, that's a different story) and that he probably shouldn't of been on the computer if he had a headache. The computer screen just isn't good for a headache if you ask me.
  • I really think this topic needs to be locked. It's been dealt with and needs to be dropped.
  • Don't worry MC, I still love you XD!!!
    But this is the main reason why I never did like the-construct server... The stupidity of admins and the fact I just don't like metallic.
    Try reading next time. Anything done is not and never will be any of your business, and every complaint has been handled accordingly in the past.

Oh? None of my business I got kicked for no reason? And I see you did a great job dealing with complaints, because I have seen no real punishment (admin removal) and a simple slap on the wrist and saying it was wrong, I don't really consider a punishment. I have a simple solution though, since I am basically sick of the server entirely and the inadequate disciplinary action of abusive admins, I think I'll just go to the {NOS} server instead, there admins are properly disciplined and unlike metallic, I actually enjoy ECM. So I bid you farewell, since it is none of my business that I am tired of abusive admins.

Oh and by the way Krash, I did read. Obviously you don't consider random kickings/mutings/killings of the visitors to your server to be abusive, so to end the fact that I seem to be the only one bothered by this, I simply wont join the-construct.
  • But this is the main reason why I never did like the-construct server... The stupidity of admins and the fact I just don't like metallic.
    Were you there before when Krash had some pretty corrupt admins (not screwing around like MC or Shane, I mean CORRUPT).
    And I see you did a great job dealing with complaints, because I have seen no real punishment (admin removal) and a simple slap on the wrist and saying it was wrong, I don't really consider a punishment.
    What Krash does, he does not need to de-admin anyone. If you really think about it, Master-chief- is one of Krash's most active admins. Believe it or not, Master-chief- and Shane are probably some of Krash's best admins when it comes to cracking the whip on spammers and jerks (with Vazolyth and Krash trailing a bit below them). I honestly think krash has a pretty good admin choice when it comes to keeping the server up and going.
  • Pretty good abusers too.
  • Are you that thick bill?
  • Oh, who besides MC has given you the slightest reason to insult the choices I make?

It is none of your business what is discussed and resolved between two people, and what decisions are made pertaining to actions needed to be taken. An effective system should always be dealt with personally, never involving the players of the server and ideally never having having the players know that anything has been done unless the person affected by the changes decides to tell them. I have not taken sides on the issue and have treated it as any other should be. It is not my intention to deliver to you the severed head of your opponent simply because you demand it, nor is it my intention to offend anyone.
    As to you "being the only one bothered by this", you'll also note that you're the only one who was victim to this, and only one admin chose to do this to you, which raises the question of the insults that provoked him to do it. I suppose you can conclusively verify that they were, in fact, random? Any person not looking for conflict would have kept clear and not raised an issue. The logs show otherwise and are a defining factor in what actions are taken, along with apologies made. I'm quite aware of the things he's done and said, and while the behaviour was completely asinine, he was clearly provoked to anger and it did not come out of the blue.
    By all means, feel free to make this into an attack on myself and my work. In the end myself and those of like mind will still be playing construction (even if in a different form) as peacefully as ever 5, 10 years down the road.
    Nobody asked you to play on our server or to get in a fight therein, it is here to provide a place to build for those who wish to; nobody is bothered if you choose not to come back because you view what you aren't made aware of as inadequate discipline.
  • I think it might be useful if I noted one of my observations.

Chief dislikes when people continually run him over, and when people spam (voicepacks). Perhaps less extreme punishment options need to be taken into consideration.

In ECM, I included a /revokelicense command that could be used on a client to prevent them from purchasing, or piloting vehicles. If someone is abusing vehicles, it is a simple matter of using that command.

If voicepacks are a problem (and I know they have been, which is why they are neutered in Clockworks), you might want to consider creation of a /squelch command that would strip sound from the person's voicepack messages. I've noticed that with voicepack sound disabled, abuse stops pretty quickly. A /squelch command would provide a mechanism to stop abusers, while still allowing nominal use by more reasonable players.

Basic classical conditioning would then lead more people to follow reasonable behavioral guidelines. Voicepacks haven't been a problem for me since I blanket disabled them in my server, but I think I should implement a more selective policy with a /squelch command.
  • Pwn'd

I've never experienced MC's abuse, but then again, It's kinda hard to punish someone who is also an Admin.

In my OLD OLD CCM server i to had a command that disallowed people to purchase flying vehicles because in CCM you only get so many, and it's bothersome to be grounded, because some people can't fly for shit.
  • Like.....(sorry) Eolk, im sorry, but you cant fly for 40 meters without smashing off to one side and killing everyone in the vehicle
  • Construction comes with a voicepack disabler. You just gotta know how to use it.
  • Like.....(sorry) Eolk, im sorry, but you cant fly for 40 meters without smashing off to one side and killing everyone in the vehicle
    Says the guy who was complaining about getting bullied...
  • Hello peoples. I knows i is a noob to these forums but id like to post Some adminz abuse against this Foocumber jerk.

He is the biggest loser i've ever seen. And furthermore hes terrible at building and has never been laid.

He has never known the subtle touch of a woman (no matter what he/SHE may claim) So it has to take out the frustration on poor little old me on the servers!

If you people know nothing about Foocumber let me tell you.

He is a crazy Mofo who once claimed he was a Crazy Cross dressing transexual Woman!!

and once he had everyone Convinced he spread his womanly PMS vengeance throughout my server.

So plz admins. he is abusive to small children and puppies. Ban him ASAP.
  • If you think FooCumber is childish, look at what you've just done. You should reconsider your statement because it is quite false. FooCumber isn't even an admin on The-Construct.

You just proved who is childish, and it isn't FooCumber.
  • WarlordX used to be a pretty amazing builder, long ago. If that is him, it's amazing how far he sunk.
  • Sounds like the same old Warlord to me. :)
  • I see him occasionally. He's been getting some negative reactions lately, though.
  • ROFL!!!!

Oh my god that was hilarious.
    Annd, what did Foocumber do to you?
  • Haha, I love you guys - Krash, Eek, Construct, CaptnPower, Foo, Quan, Proxus, Brak (the reason why I posted here tonight) and anyone else I forgot!!

Yes its the real warlord. For those of you who Don't know me I can be annoying sometime but I used to be an ok builder... mainly in Spaceships / Mechs

Worked/Played with all the people listed above. ill try and post some pics sometime if anyones interested. (btw i still have all my old files + Braks and Cptn Powers old ships.

honestly I thought these forums were dead... you can thank Brak for showing me back!

Much love to yall ;)
  • warlord is a noob. do not let him fool you.
  • Master-chief- and Shane are probably some of Krash's best admins when it comes to cracking the whip on spammers and jerks.

I'm a good admin... I always administrate the server very well. Never loose my temper, and i keep the masses in order. I Rule with heart. But you're right, I'm not on very often.

WarlordX. OMG *Sob* You've been my inspiration all these years
  • Yes its the real warlord.
    Lies! The real warlord has a capital X!
  • Lies! The real warlord has a capital X!

HOLY CRAP ELECT's RIGHT!

BURN THE WITCH AT THE STAKE!
  • You dont rly love me....admit it
  • You're right Zaxx, I hate you.
  • Hmm? Did i do something wrong?
    I was talking to warlordx
    I love you guys...Krash, and anyone else i forgot!
  • HOLY CRAP ELECT's RIGHT!

BURN THE WITCH AT THE STAKE!

Oh noes :(
  • *Lights a torch*
  • I brought my own pitchfork.