Abusive Admin

Comments

• You are a donut.
  • Can't you guys just let this thread die? The problem has been solved way when the thread started... And you people keep reviving it.
  • Hey look...916 posts by me!
  • Haha, you suck!
  • Im on mah way...ill kill you in your sleep, your SLEEP!
  • Not if I use Elect's deployable shield on him.
  • Not if i use transdisk
  • Im posting a new abusive admin, NAOSYTH, he kicked me, sent me away with fake password, then i cant join as the pass changed...abusive!
  • Naosyth probably didn't do it. That sounds like something Arcalyth would do. Besides, it's his server. He has that right.
  • He has the right to crash my game? I didnt think so
  • I didn't crash your game. Don't make up stuff. And, the password never changed. Also.. even if I did kick you from my server, its my server, i can do that.
  • Ok...by all means, you can KICK me, but it said you "bottled by soul" and i should use alt-f4 to leave, and when i used pass, it wouldnt work
  • It never said I bottled your soul. It said the admin did. And, the password didn't change.
  • Lol, you were there when the password changed, he even told everyone it. Arc bottled your soul, it's not Nao's fault that you alt-f4'd
  • This isn't about Naosyth's server anyways. This thread is about Krash's server.
  • It's taken on a new life as the general host awareness thread. Where Hosts can keep tabs on their admins
  • yea...*checks list* 1 Super Admin...well that was easy, ima make a new music vid
  • Naosyth has four super admins. But no regular admins.
  • ....whats that supposed to mean?...
  • That he has 4 SA's and no A's ? duh Zaxx.
  • He has regular admin on the-construct... so shuddap :mad:
  • Besides... I'll say it again, why can't we let this thread die? The problem was already resolved.
  • Because someone (*cough* Eolk teh elk overloard *cough*) used revival pak on it
  • This thread never died. You were the one who revived it anyways with your "Omg! Naosyth is an abusive admin... on his own server!" When it was really their intolerance of your incessant "suggestions" that made Arcalyth bottle your soul.
  • Arc did it <_<...
  • They had already "silently" muted you, anyways (you could only hear yourself). Arcalyth just felt that you shouldn't be on the server anymore.
  • Well...i go pay for a game, just for arc to crash it? I dont think so...
  • Arcalyth technically didn't crash it. You pressed alt + f4. There's a way to get out of it, you just got to know how to do it...

Btw, you were on a server where he has the right to do that, so stop whining already...
  • Whats stopping him from doing it on any server...? He could easily stop T2.